2pm

2ne1

Big Bang

SNSD

Lee Hyori

Miss A

MAMA winners gather in one place.

I can't read the rest.

Not sure if these names are gonna be on MCD this thursday or if their songs are just gonna be covered. Uhm Jung Hwa and Lee Hyori has not released anything in a long time. It seems odd for them to be there.

i saw another list without Uhm Jung Hwa

'Mcountdown special on 24th November with SNSD , Wonder girls , Suju,2PM , 2ne1 , Bigbang , Lee Hyori , Miss A'

Another artist watching Be My Baby perf at KPCAA

credit to uploader

Guest blue_saphire

I been doing this for many times//

lets do it together for wg :D

i saw another list without Uhm Jung Hwa

'Mcountdown special on 24th November with SNSD , Wonder girls , Suju,2PM , 2ne1 , Bigbang , Lee Hyori , Miss A'

Another artist watching Be My Baby perf at KPCAA

credit to uploader

cant wait for wonder-junior hehe

The Chinese portal of JoongAng Ilbo said Wonder Girls, missA & Lena Park are going to perform at a live show commemorating the launching of a new Korean TV channel on Dec 1. 

It is a joint enterprise by partners JTBC, TV Chosun, Channel A, MBN. The show will air live from 5:40pm to 7:50pm. The aforementioned artistes are part of the lineup for the opening ceremony at the Sejong Center in Seoul. A follow-up show (which lists more musical guests) will take place at the Korea University Anam-dong campus in Seoul.

Source: http://chinese.joins...category=003001

silent reader here......no more....

I did all the things a wonderful should do...

Joined their fanclub...

Streaming ....

Voting....

Buying their album...and just keep supporting and loving them....

Wonder Girls will always be my number one Idol group...

I'm a WONDERFUL since 2007....

I just fell in love with them the moment i saw their

music video of Irony in Arirang TV...I've been a huge fan since then....

I will always hope and pray for their success in any journey or dreams they want to take....

As a true WONDERFUL should and always do.

Wonder Girls and Wonderful!!!! Fighting!!!!

God Bless Us All!!!

sorry for my bad english, not my first language...LOL...

Guest big_face

Ok, you guys can stream the music in M-NET too:

http://www.mnet.com/chart/TOP100

Click in the link > Click on the title "Be My Baby" to listen the preview... After then, click on title to listen again (increase the views)

Is that effetive??

I think it may effective due to it's the same streaming with the other sites. But i'm still streaming in M-NET right now!! :w00t:

tumblr_lv1vb3UafC1qfey46o1_500.gif

Wow, the vogue photos are kinda weird (for me :P ) but it's the first time I see the Wonder Girls like that.

For the one who want to know when Strong Heart will be airing, it's at 11:05 PM (KST)

2ye's when you believe video already have over 100k views. So proud of them!! so many positive feedback about the performance (I'm still getting goosebumps no matter how many times I watch it) Just don't mind the ever supportive TROLLS who likes getting attention. ;)

damn, i missed all the fun!

that person was...interesting.

and I love how they nitpicked at my post PAGES back

Sadly post like .....someone informing us on your imaginary italian buddy finds another group to look like little girls, just to praise WG and degrade the other group are not in line with this rule, and others similar to it as well. Not to mention the fact that it's sexist as hell. In the most degrading way.

1) No he's not imaginary. I'm not that stupid nor do I need attention that badly. 2) Just stating the truth about what happened in an ACTUAL, REAL LIFE event. 4) Aww, really? Did his comment inadvertently insult one of your idol groups? Sorry, i'll make sure he makes a soompi account to apologize :rolleyes:. 4) Sexist? How so? Just because a guy said he likes how a girl's body looks.

ANYWAYS, just had to get that out of my system even though I know they're "gone" :P.

Well, i've been streaming a lot lately. I'm at work right now streaming like crazy because I know I won't get caught (night shifts are so silent for me :sweatingbullets:..).

Also! I got my WG album and poster a few days ago! The pictures are stunning and the poster is about as big as their "Nobody" poster so it's a good size :).

k9aufp.jpg

BTW, those who signed up for the bulk order, do you happen to know when they will be ordered?

I've send a mail asking what shipping method they are going to use (EMS or SAL) but no reply yet :wub:

The deadline is on the 30th of November so i think it would be after that date unless they are going to treat(?) each order individually.

Guest big_face

Wonder Girls as "Alice in Wonderland" Characters for Vogue Magazine

Wonder Girls revealed a striking transformation for the December issue of Vogue Magazine Korea.

The classy ladies put on a particular concept which rings a bell or two about their group's name. Each of the members turned into a character from "Alice in Wonderland" which allowed them to show off their unique charms and charisma.

19bd6bb7d1df6b2ef159cda479650690_large.jpg

5a5bb26a87d06588ffba510f6efbe2fa_large.jpg

cb41c19df2bc1e836e1cb8bba5abcb28_large.jpg

Sohee is the White Rabbit, Sun Ye is Alice, Ye Eun is the White Queen, while Yoobin is the Mad Hatter and Lim makes an adorable Red Queen.

One couldn't help but think of Tim Burton's excentric and surprising movie adaptation of Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland when seeing the photospread.

In the interview portion of the magazine, Sohee stated : "When we filmed in the United States, I felt much younger than I am now. I didn't have the maturity and the experience I now have as an actress because I didn't think of it as something huge. I didn't view it as burdensome. Now, when we think about it, it was very burdensome."

As for Lim, she explained that she cherished the dream of meeting Hollywood actor Logan Reman and would want the chance to act with him in a movie. She once revealed on the Wonder Girls' show that Logan Reman was her crush.

Ye Eun said about dance routines and praticing, "While rehearsing our choreography, I tried to give off a charming and attractive feel. This didn't turn out as expected and I received a scolding. I had to start over and act it out." Ye Eun was told, "Take it from the start and for God's sake, infuse more acting into your moves."

The magazine's Chief Editor revealed, "We spent ten hours together with the Wonder Girls. Our staff members immediately fell in love with the girls :wub: . We got to talk a long time with them. We talked about a lot of things since they've been away and didn't appear on TV much. We had the chance to know them all better, even the members who didn't talk much or had the opportunity to shine on TV shows."

Meanwhile, the Wonder Girls interview will be featured along with the photoshoot in the December issue of Vogie Magazine Korea.

Credit: Soompi

Guest chami1430286566

From this past few days, I've been crying for the news that we didn't win

but you know, win or loose I will stay as a wonderful

:D

Aside from that because of the happenings in this past week, 

I decided to wrote a poem..

well its not that great or good but I tried my best 

blush.gif

here it is...

"Wonderful day"

Patiently I wait for the wonderful day to come

Even though it takes more than a year and a half

Observing every sunrise, every sunset a something new came up

What a wonderful surprise that I've felt. Oh fellow dears, I'm happy today!

Seeing virginal goddess charm put a smile on my face.. oh beautiful dears, do you know what I've felt?

But in every happiness there are also sorrow. How come there is such bad thing?

Oh friendly dears, please wipe my sad tears.

Sorrow after happiness,

Happiness after sorrow. I'll wait again for that wonderful day

Oh fellow dears, let's wait and stay!

That's it

:) I hope you'll like it even though its not that good blush.gif

I also have another poem, and it is inspired by Wonder Girls' song "Wishing On a Star" ^^

Guest UncleSam

Wonder Girls as "Alice in Wonderland" Characters for Vogue Magazine

Wonder Girls revealed a striking transformation for the December issue of Vogue Magazine Korea.

The classy ladies put on a particular concept which rings a bell or two about their group's name. Each of the members turned into a character from "Alice in Wonderland" which allowed them to show off their unique charms and charisma.

Sohee is the White Rabbit, Sun Ye is Alice, Ye Eun is the White Queen, while Yoobin is the Mad Hatter and Lim makes an adorable Red Queen.

One couldn't help but think of Tim Burton's excentric and surprising movie adaptation of Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland when seeing the photospread.

In the interview portion of the magazine, Sohee stated : "When we filmed in the United States, I felt much younger than I am now. I didn't have the maturity and the experience I now have as an actress because I didn't think of it as something huge. I didn't view it as burdensome. Now, when we think about it, it was very burdensome."

As for Lim, she explained that she cherished the dream of meeting Hollywood actor Logan Reman and would want the chance to act with him in a movie. She once revealed on the Wonder Girls' show that Logan Reman was her crush.

Ye Eun said about dance routines and praticing, "While rehearsing our choreography, I tried to give off a charming and attractive feel. This didn't turn out as expected and I received a scolding. I had to start over and act it out." Ye Eun was told, "Take it from the start and for God's sake, infuse more acting into your moves."

The magazine's Chief Editor revealed, "We spent ten hours together with the Wonder Girls. Our staff members immediately fell in love with the girls :wub: . We got to talk a long time with them. We talked about a lot of things since they've been away and didn't appear on TV much. We had the chance to know them all better, even the members who didn't talk much or had the opportunity to shine on TV shows."

Meanwhile, the Wonder Girls interview will be featured along with the photoshoot in the December issue of Vogie Magazine Korea.

Credit: Soompi

The adorable Red Queen-Lim - the adjective adorable shall go to Adorable Sohee rather than Lim. Lim in this picture look fierce rather than adorable. It does not fit to the profile of Red Queen- Red and White Queen are villains,

Actor's name is Logan Lerman, not "Logan Reman."

Second, Sohee's comment does not make sense. They just filmed "Wondergirls in Apollo." How can Sohee would say " I felt much younger than I am now." It was merely one month ago.

And Jonte would not scold Yenny. It is absurd to use the word "SCOLD." A lot of mistakes in translation.

I usually shut my mouth about other people's translation because translation is not an easy job but this is .......

Archived