Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest TheArchangel

@HoneysuckleRose Don't take this the wrong way but hypocrisy and ignorance screams in your posts. Do you know kpop? Do you know that every other fandom out there does everything you just said? Also, it's a bit immature for you to label the entire WonderFul fandom on of a few posts that you don't like. When WG lost in Music Bank and Inkigayo, we're the sanest you can get in dealing with those lose. Also, please don't look down on people. You want them to understand your opinion but you refuse to do so yourself. Isn't it suppose to be a give and take relationship.?

Anyway, if you do decide to join, we welcome you.

BTW, when will that freaking Me, In performance be? I distinctly remember from an ARTICLE that they will perform Me, In in an award festival where the original composer won before. Was that last night?

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, when will that freaking Me, In performance be? I distinctly remember from an ARTICLE that they will perform Me, In in an award festival where the original composer won before. Was that last night?

I think it was just a rumor,they didn't perform Me,In yesterday. I was so looking forward to seeing them perform it though!!!

I think JYP might have other plans for this song,what about the music video he was supposed to release? JYPE was probably trolling,or being secretive about their future plans/performances.

Guest WonderfulSohee

Dear Mr./Mrs. Troll,

We Wonderfuls are TOO classy to even bother with your comments.

Wonder Girls taught us to be Mannerful and stay Wonderful, so don't even try to start things.

Thanks for your un-wanted comments, it really united us Wonderfuls even more. 

Go back to lurking because this thread is too Wonderful&Mannerful for you.

We're too classy for you.

Wonder Girls and Wonderful We Are Classy!

Guest TheArchangel

I think it was just a rumor,they didn't perform Me,In yesterday. I was so looking forward to seeing them perform it though!!!

I think JYP might have other plans for this song,what about the music video he was supposed to release? JYPE was probably trolling,or being secretive about their future plans/performances.

I think the MV will be released after their promotion. Like a goodbye MV or something. I don't know if its last night but I'm really sure they will perform Me, In. I distinctly remember reading from somewhere that they will perform it in an award festival that the original composer won an award. Come to think of it, I remember that WG is the only idol that will perform. So probably it wasn't last night. i'll try to find the article again.

Guest evilishus

"too intelligent"

:D

Funny how the people who refer to themselves as 'too intelligent' are usually the ones with the least 'intelligence'.

So,the "Me,In" performance turned out to be a rumor :( Why JYP?WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Guest yubin4ever

We should all move on. They said they're going back to lurking or whatever they said, so let that be. Out of sight, out of mind, let it be like that. We can't let it get to us, because we have enough trouble with other immature people and it's not like its the first person to talk like that.  I don't see why their posts should bring us all down, when we should be happy that Wonder Girls are currently promoting. 

*quoted image* *quoted image*

*quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image*

credit: onlykpopgirls@tumblr

Is Sunye's hair really this short?? Or is this another wig? Im really bad with spotting wigs :sweatingbullets: Good choice with the blonde wig by the way. It made Sunye stand out sooo much more than just the black hair

Also, I know Me, In will be performed sooner or later this year. I remember they were supposed to do it at an award show and maybe they can perform a remix of Me,In/Be my baby at the end of the award shows. We all know WG always do something EPIC at award shows. Time to watch the new Made in Wonder Girls videos.

The only thing I an muster up the energy to say about Honeysucklerose's comments are that the Wonder World album is amazing. It's far from generic and is one of the best kpop albums i have ever heard in my opinion. Definitely the best this year. Anyway, thats all

Sunye chosen as #10 Most Charismatic Leader

Should be #1 obviously :P

Credit:sybd89 youtube

Dear Mr./Mrs. Troll,

We Wonderfuls are TOO classy to even bother with your comments.

Wonder Girls taught us to be Mannerful and stay Wonderful, so don't even try to start things.

Thanks for your un-wanted comments, it really united us Wonderfuls even more. 

Go back to lurking because this thread is too Wonderful&Mannerful for you.

We're too classy for you.

Wonder Girls and Wonderful We Are Classy!

BTW, Heenim has something to say to you :)

*quoted image*

ROFL! XD Having Heechul say this is even more meaningful XD Defending Sohee!

I think the MV will be released after their promotion. Like a goodbye MV or something. I don't know if its last night but I'm really sure they will perform Me, In. I distinctly remember reading from somewhere that they will perform it in an award festival that the original composer won an award. Come to think of it, I remember that WG is the only idol that will perform. So probably it wasn't last night. i'll try to find the article again.

So,the "Me,In" performance turned out to be a rumor :( Why JYP?WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Is Sunye's hair really this short?? Or is this another wig? Im really bad with spotting wigs :sweatingbullets: Good choice with the blonde wig by the way. It made Sunye stand out sooo much more than just the black hair

Also, I know Me, In will be performed sooner or later this year. I remember they were supposed to do it at an award show and maybe they can perform a remix of Me,In/Be my baby at the end of the award shows. We all know WG always do something EPIC at award shows. Time to watch the new Made in Wonder Girls videos.

The only thing I an muster up the energy to say about Honeysucklerose's comments are that the Wonder World album is amazing. It's far from generic and is one of the best kpop albums i have ever heard in my opinion. Definitely the best this year. Anyway, thats all

Sunye chosen as #10 Most Charismatic Leader

Should be #1 obviously  :P

Credit:sybd89 youtube

Yep,it's a wig.Agreed,she look stunning with the blond one.

Really? That would be totally awesome! I hope so! OMG! Thanks.

Guest HoneysuckleRose

Just wanted to say thanks for all the decent/polite WG fans that sent me messages, I can't reply to them because I am getting error messages. But before I sign out and go back to non-member mode...I didn't read the ones warning me beforehand about how WG fans on soompi respond to a difference in opinion. But now I understand. And no I didn't read through that tiring argument over Sunye's hair..it's crazy that some fans were actually insulted to the point of leaving over a comment on hair. These must be the remaining regulars on this thread.

It's a shame in this thread if you post anything that isn't insulting or bashing towards another group you are a secret fan/troll of that group, or post anything about the constant habit of bringing SNSD names into off topic comments and such you are told to just leave. It's more clear as to why WG never have fans that stick around long, oh well. lol

Anyhow, ignore my post, I just reported the post I felt were off-topic, bashing, etc. I believe WG's thread was closed before for similar reasons.

The Rules

☆ No discussion of other artist in this thread unless they are headline together with the Wonder Girls.

Sadly post like .....someone informing us on your imaginary italian buddy finds another group to look like little girls, just to praise WG and degrade the other group are not in line with this rule, and others similar to it as well. Not to mention the fact that it's sexist as hell. In the most degrading way.

Good luck this week, and next week Wonder girls.

You just lost yet another fan, sorry but as I am from Korea, idol groups are about fans as much as they are about idols.

:)

^

Judging us as whole and than stop liking the girls over some of the fans reaction to your post is indeed sad but really I can careless. We;re not the first thread to get their thread close because of bashing. So please stop making it seem like we're the worst of them all. Because I see other fandom say stuff worst than most of the people here. So the girls losing a fan, and what do that effect anything? . . You gain some, you lose some.

Well I do agreed that we should really keep snsd & sones out of our thread. I heard, read, & see enough of them everywhere. I don't want to come to this thread and see it too. I'm being very honest here because I'm also tired of feeling like we lose or something. When in honestly we have a long way to go. We aren't as big or stronger like before but that doesn't mean we lose. The girls is still love by Korea, and Wonder world prove to me that they don't need a stupid award to put them above others.

& Yes, Please follow the rules guys. :)

Anyway I wish we can get an answer out of Jype, like to ask if they going to promoted Me, In or not. I'm dying to see that song live, it something so different from what the girls is use too. Man I WANT AN ANSWER or NEWS on this matter. Argg

The Rules

☆ No discussion of other artist in this thread unless they are headline together with the Wonder Girls.

There's like a 5 post limit or something, no? Sorry I cut the rest of your post, the prose wasn't to my liking.

Moderators here, can we please have a bit of leniency for our past transgressions in incessantly talking about other groups these past few days. I admit, we were losing it :) I hope others here will agree when I say that we won't repeat it in the future.

Just this one last time, let's ignore the "free thinkers" from henceforth, eh?

Cheers,

patience.

Guest TheArchangel

Just wanted to say thanks for all the decent/polite WG fans that sent me messages, I can't reply to them because I am getting error messages. But before I sign out and go back to non-member mode...I didn't read the ones warning me beforehand about how WG fans on soompi respond to a difference in opinion. But now I understand. And no I didn't read through that tiring argument over Sunye's hair..it's crazy that some fans were actually insulted to the point of leaving over a comment on hair. These must be the remaining regulars on this thread.

It's a shame in this thread if you post anything that isn't insulting or bashing towards another group you are a secret fan/troll of that group, or post anything about the constant habit of bringing SNSD names into off topic comments and such you are told to just leave. It's more clear as to why WG never have fans that stick around long, oh well. lol

Anyhow, ignore my post, I just reported the post I felt were off-topic, bashing, etc. I believe WG's thread was closed before for similar reasons.

Good luck this week, and next week Wonder girls.

You just lost yet another fan, sorry but as I am from Korea, idol groups are about fans as much as they are about idols.

:)

Don't think highly of yourself because you're not a victim here.You're the one who started this. When you attack people, of course they will retaliate. You generalized and labeled a fandom you don't even understand. You looked down on people you don't even know. What do you think people will think of you? Respect begets respect. People would actually have a decent view of you and your opinions if you actually wrote criticisms.

And I do not think you're a Wonder Girls fan to begin with. I don't even think you care for them. Just listen to yourself, you're disliking an artist because of a few posts you don't like in this soompi page? You are such a hypocrite. Anyway, have a good life yourself.

It's obviously important if you're up all night streaming videos just to help them win. Clearly they matter to you guys, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's something that is suppose to be FUN for the fanclubs in Korea. There is nothing wrong with wanting your favourite group to win unless you're going to be bitter and crazy when they don't win.

SNSD fans don't need to have them win music show awards to make them "seem like the best" because SNSD already dominates every other girl group in Korea with sales alone. Have no problem sweeping charts, just like WG, and no problem getting major endorsement deals and so on. No need to pretend you weren't talking about them, right? lol

These awards overall are clearly not a Grammy, or anything important like that. But don't act like they're corrupted and don't matter to you just because WG isn't sweeping them like they use to do. Because they certainly were special enough to celebrate when wonder girls were winning them. Plus it's not like SNSD needs yet another triple crown, their fans enjoy voting for them, supporting them, and watching them be happy about winning, like ANY OTHER FAN CLUB.

You guys are the crying about them being "corrupted" whenever WG doesn't win, it's immature and pathetic. The awards are not suddenly "corrupted" because WG didn't win. Esp. when WG themselves benefit more than other groups just because of who they work for, it's not like they are some struggling small label group or something. They are a group, who like SNSD, receives attention just for the simple fact that they are under one of the "big three" labels in Korea. Nothing wrong with that. They audition for these big labels because being under the label alone is already good exposure.

Grow up, if you guys are going to cry "corruption" and such every time they don't win something you are going to be doing ALOT of crying when their TV movie comes out and the ratings aren't so amazing. Or if they gain any real media attention in the US and the wolves come out, because you know the media doesn't hold back or sugarcoat here for anyone.

Well they do. They're very competitive esp. with SJ&ELF and you know what This is the only venue we actually talk about the competition with SNSD because we can talk about it civilly you wouldn't see WFs in this thread calling other idols in general names or insult them. Unlike most of their fans who make it a point to rub in our faces how much their girls have achieved on WG threads and videos. and fyi, we're not crying just because WE THINK the results are corrupted. We have to base our rantings somewhere. No need to tell us that WG have yet lost another fan when you're not one to begin with.

i just check Mnet and WG is in second place, behind Cry cry :angry:

....i have a doubt....if i stream from the page , without being log in, it still count?? i can't create an account, i've been trying with all my mail accounts but nothing, even gmail, i still dont get the authentication code :tears:

Guest TheArchangel

i just check Mnet and WG is in second place, behind Cry cry :angry:

....i have a doubt....if i stream from the page , without being log in, it still count?? i can't create an account, i've been trying with all my mail accounts but nothing, even gmail, i still dont get the authentication code :tears:

I don't know if there's a difference. Whether I'm log in or not, it still shows the same. If the melon and olleh streaming works without logging in, I think streaming mnet without logging will also work.

I registered in Mnet a few months ago. One of my problems before is the authentication number as well. I'm using a yahoo account.

1.) Have you tried registering in internet explorer?

2.) Have you checked your spam folder?

Do reply if it is still not working.

Guest WonderfulSohee

Wonder Girls’ So Hee says, “My first club experience was when I was 20″

Wonder Girls’ So Hee confessed about her first club experience.

Guesting in the Show Show Show special episode of SBS TV’s Kangshimjang, So Hee said, “I turned 20 when I was in New York. I wanted to go to a club so asked other members to take me.”

Ye Eun said, “I and Yu Bin went to the New York club with So Hee. At that night, So Hee dressed up so pretty with a white see-through shirt and high heels on,” and continued to tell her anecdote about their experience at the club.

The detailed anecdote about what they did at the club in New York can be checked in the episode ofKangshimjang that will air on November 22.

In the episode, besides the Wonder Girls, Song Dae Kwan, Lee Bon, Hwang Hye Young, Kim Won Hyo, Byun Ki Soo, Jang Jae In, Kim Jung Nam, and Sa Hee also made a guest appearance.

Source: 

TV Report

Guest evilishus

Can't help about Mnet :(

I just read on tumblr that Sohee's first club experience was at the age of 20(19)!!!

She's going to discuss it on Strong Heart w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Sohee,in the the US we can go clubbing at the age of 18(some teens have ways to get in earlier ... :ph34r::phew: !Why did you wait so long???

Guest seulgi&siwonlovers

</h2>

<h2 class="blog_h2 entry-title">Wonder Girls’ So Hee says, “My first club experience was when I was 20″

November 22, 2011 9:30 am   eternalc2h                               

Wonder Girls’ So Hee confessed about her first club experience.

Guesting in the Show Show Show special episode of SBS TV’s Kangshimjang, So Hee said, “I turned 20 when I was in New York. I wanted to go to a club so asked other members to take me.”

Ye Eun said, “I and Yu Bin went to the  New York club with So Hee. At that night, So Hee dressed up so pretty  with a white see-through shirt and high heels on,” and continued to tell  her anecdote about their experience at the club.

The detailed anecdote about what they did at the club in New York can be checked in the episode of Kangshimjang that will air on November 22.

In the episode, besides the Wonder  Girls, Song Dae Kwan, Lee Bon, Hwang Hye Young, Kim Won Hyo, Byun Ki  Soo, Jang Jae In, Kim Jung Nam, and Sa Hee also made a guest appearance

Source: TV report/ en.korea.com

And regarding about wonder girls loss, im pretty upset about it. But then again to call Wonderfuls (whole fandom) pathetic and bitter, im sorry but what? To not able to understand why the wonder girls lost to other artists especially when they dominated all charts, is it bad to questioned and upset over their loss? Personally, I don't think any wonderfulz here bashes SNSD, but rather listing why they might have won wonder girls on music show, is it bad?  (yes, i read every single page and comment) Ironic how some ppl think they're so great and ended up looking down on others. Otherwise, im very sorry to hear that's ur loss to stop being a WG supporter. Good luck to u too.

-----------------------

And I'm extremelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy disappointed Wonder Girls didn't perform Me, In today! I woke up so early just to see it >:( and wat?! No wonderbang interaction?! Wat was taeyang doing?! >:(

Guest suejinners

The clear cut rule of this forum are that member and artist bashing will not be tolerated. Expressing your opinion is fine. I don't expect all members to feel a 100% the same, all the time. Where HoneysuckleRose clearly crossed the line is when he/she mentioned that his/her posts were too intelligent for the average kpop fan. This alone can provoke anyone.

Please stay on topic!

Discussion in official artist threads should be about/related to the artist in question. If you are in Artist A's official thread, you should not be discussing Artist B, C, D, E, etc. However, it is fine to mention other artists if they pertain to the main artist being discussed and it is not necessary to cover up their names and/or related comments applicable to the discussion.

There are more explanations here under rule #7, C .

Please do not abuse the use of spoilers, using different font colors, or strikethroughs!

There is a clear explanation of it here listed as rule #8.

Please do not go around the swear filter.

First time offenders will be given a verbal warning, repeated offenders will be given a warning. Member and artist bashing merits a warning.

If you see someone breaking the rules, please report it.

Archived