Guest `starry.night

Guest jcsmark

Not sure if these album photos were shared here

yubin11.jpg

yeeun.jpg

Lim's twitter profile pic

imagewzow.jpg

-------

Looking forward to Sunye&Kwon duet, I'd like to see Sobin perform SuperB too.

[Preview MBC Radio Star content]

▶Finally, comeback~! originator of the Girl group'second generation WONDERGIRLS!!

they left when Girl groups' 'the palmy days', they r back when Girl groups' 'the war days'~

Wondergirls' specialization(?) responsible for the pride of their musics; Yeeen! the person in charge for the schedules; Sunye!

responsible for style; Sohee! responsible for the choreographer;... Yubin! and the person in charge of variety show is HyeLim!?

▶WonderGirls' TVshow revenge that suppressed

Wondergirls love prohibition is removed! so, No fear! Come on guys, plz~!

and from hands to feet; embarrassing individual skill parade~!

She's a huge star in the universe(?) Sohee~ she is 2PM' mentor?

▶WonderGirls and their Friends~ songs that reminds them when they're trainees~!

WonderGirls' best friend into action! A high class karaoke performance with 'kkap brother and sister'~!

They are just the same as JYP 100%! WonderGirls n friends catch up with JYP!!

Longing for along time ago, a dream stage with Sunye & Jokown; fantastic duet!

Plus Sohee & Yubin; special stage that reminds them of their trainee days~!

cr : @mingsun89 + re-edit by WF Cafe admin

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itslike

Hourly @10amKST Charts:

Melon 1

Monkey 1

Mnet 3

Soribada 4

Cyworld 4

Naver 12

Bugs 12

Daum 14

Olleh 15

Kim Dong Ryul just released album so most of his songs are on the top 10. No worries. :)

Currently not ranked top 5 for Hanteo real time charts but if I am reading it right Wonder World ranked 3rd yesterday behind SNSD & Kim Hyun Joong albums. It is still early though.

I see ppl. dislike WG's current outfits w/ all the polka dots. Personally, I love it! I remember seeing it as a fashion trend back in 1990 w/ rappers like Salt-n-Pepa; Kwame; and Heavy D & the Boyz. I like how they pay homage to the times when music was more creative (Motown Era; New Jack Swing; 2000s era J-Pop; EuroPop).

And: as promised.... me driving to WG:

CLICK HERE

Guest tnamphel
Wonder Girls continue to reign as #1 on weekly charts

by carolicity - Nov 13, 2011 at 11:37 pm 33119 Views

753 CommentsShare

this Story Share on Tumblr

Share: Share on Tumblr

After a long hiatus from the Korean music scene, the Wonder Girls are back to prove themselves once again as one of the nation’s top idol girl groups.

The members kicked off their comeback on music programs on November 11th through ‘Music Bank’, followed by ‘Music Core’ and ‘Inkigayo’. Their charismatic performances of “G.N.O” and “Be My Baby” have caught the eyes of viewers.

With the release of their album on November 7th, the girls immediately seized #1 on various real time and daily charts. To add to the feat, it has just been revealed that the girls have clinched 1st place on the weekly charts of MelOn, Dosirak/Olleh, Mnet, Hanteo, Soribada, Monkey 3, Naver, and Daum - achieving an “all-kill” for the week of November 7th through the 13th!

The members stated, “We’ve performed on Korean stages after a long while and received so much support. We couldn’t be happier. The fans even prepared us a cake celebrating our comeback, as well as dinner for all the staff members. We were able to do well on our comeback performances due to their support. We will become the Wonder Girls who continue to show you great performances for all the people who have been waiting and cheering us on.”

The Wonder Girls will be continuing on their promotions through various variety programs and radio shows in addition to their music program appearances.

allkpop

Guest jcsmark

WG occupies 6 spots on Soribada's TOP 20 weekly chart (November 6-12)

원더걸스, 신곡 6곡 음원차트 점령 ‘허각-슈스케3도 두손 두발’

f6a69e1ddfcf47811e8878bcb49f27cb.jpg

[양자영 기자] 걸 그룹 원더걸스가 컴백과 동시에 음원 차트를 점령하는 놀라운 저력을 과시했다.

11월15일 온라인 음원 서비스 대표업체 소리바다는 원더걸스의 두 번째 정규 앨범 타이틀곡 ‘Be my baby’가 11월 2주차 (11월6일~11월12일) 주간차트 1위에 올랐다고 밝혔다.

원더걸스는 타이틀곡 이외에도 ‘Me, in’, ‘Girls Girls’, ‘G.N.O’, ‘Act cool’, ‘Stop’ 등 앨범 수록곡들도 주간차트 20위권 안에 랭크 시키는 기염을 토했다. 원더걸스의 아성을 이어 허각의 ‘죽고 싶단 말 밖에’가 2위에 올라 원더걸스와 묘한 대결 구도를 이루고 있다.

‘슈퍼스타K3’ 음원 역시 원더걸스, 허각의 정면대결 구도를 위협하고 있다. 울랄라세션의 ‘서쪽하늘’이 3위를 차지한데 이어 투개월의 ‘로맨티코’와 버스커버스커의 ‘그댄 달라요’가 나란히 9, 10위를 차지한 것.

이외에도 ‘나는 가수다’에 새롭게 투입된 거미의 ‘난 행복해’도 11위에 이름을 올리며 인기몰이를 예고했다.

이와 관련해 소리바다의 한 관계자는 “6곡을 차트 20위에 랭크 시키며 인기를 얻고 있는 원더걸스를 비롯하여 브라운아이드걸스, 소녀시대 등 걸 그룹들이 상위차트를 점령한 반면 허각 이외에의 다른 남자가수들은 걸그룹들의 선전에 주춤하는 모습”이라고 분석했다. (사진출처: 소리바다)

한경닷컴 w스타뉴스 기사제보 news@wstarnews.com

Credit Nate

Guest sung yuri

Wow! This thread is now on fire! haha!

So happy that they are topping the charts!

I'm praying so hard that they can maintain their spot! GO WG!! :wub:

Guest Liliana_BB

Yubin at Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time Radio

without makeup... she still looks beautiful

Yubin

AeQ2A4sCEAEo3mL.jpg

Yeeun (she looks so pretty)

AeQ1oaNCIAADNNH.jpg

Sohee

AeQ191sCQAEP0oT.jpg

Sunye

AeQ1Vh2CMAA8wp9.jpg

Wonder Girls (No Lim)

AeQ2HgsCQAA9ZCv.jpg

with Choi Hwa Jung

AeQ2MRvCQAApaDg.jpg

credit: PikeYenny

Guest jcsmark

More photos of WG at KBS Broadcasting Station (Nov. 14)

20111114kbsbroadcasting.jpg

Credit mimincongnamul@twitter + kimyubin88.com

EunAhn selca at Power Time Radio

20111115powertimeradio0.jpg

Credit Darkbrowny@twitter

Archived