Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wonderful ♡

ソンホヨン Wonder Girlsと親しく撮った写真を公開

ソンホヨンは14日午後、ツイッターに”今日は、Wonder GirlsにCDを与える伝達式の写真いきます。

やはり今回もす ​​べてのチャートを席巻している”Be My Baby”きれいな妹と一緒に活動したら良い。

Wonder Girlsを愛するファンの方ごめんなさい。嫉妬して飲んでいます”という文と写真を掲載した。

写真は、Wonder Girlsズのリーダーソネ以外のイェウンユビン、ソヒ、ヘリムとソンホヨンの姿が収められている。

これらは、明るく笑ってママの指を上に三れている。特に、ソンホヨンの小さな顔が目を引く。

この写真に接したネチズンは”私はWonder Girlsたちに嫉妬出る”"しかし、ソネはどこに行く?”"みんなきれいによく出てきた”"先輩や後輩の間の親しい姿を見るがいい”などの反応を見せた。

Source: kpoplove

I hope someone can translate this. I love love love JYP family. I hope I can see GOD with all five of them.

Son Ho Young tweeted this picture along with the caption, "오늘은 원더걸스에게 CD를 주는 전달식 사진갑니당~역쉬 이번에도 모든차트를 휩쓸고있는 Be My Baby 예쁜동생들과 함께활동하니 조오타용ㅎㅎㅎㅎ원더걸스를 사랑하는 팬분들 죄송요^^;;;넘 질투하지마셔용". Hope someone can translate ^^

Someone posted the fancam of Kwon dancing to BMB earlier... Here's two other very short fancams of Taec joining in as well hehe I love JYP NATION <3

111113 인기가요 권이 택연이랑 원더걸스 be my baby 찍찍현장

111113 인기가요 권이 원더걸스 be my baby 3

Guest big_face

I'm a wonderful from Viet Nam !!! for me know !! What can i do for wgs ?? Vote?? thank you !!

Streaming the music in Melon, Bugs & Naver & Olleh Music + Vote in M-net + Watch MV in their official Youtube!!

Anyone tell how to stream in Daum or other site T_T ??

Guest TheArchangel

eat your kimchi did their review on be my baby this week!!!

Guys, simon and Martina are giving away 2 Wonder Album. Join the contest. Maybe someone here in soompi will win.

Note:

They made a poll between T-ara and WG. Who's more retro.

I don't think I can translate Son Hoyoung's tweet word for word, but I can give a rough translation. 

"Today I gave my CD to the Wonder Girls, we took a photo~ Of course, Wonder Girls' Be My Baby is sweeping the charts" I'm not too sure about the rest. He has mentioned doing activities at the same time as his pretty dongsaengs (Wonder Girls) and he apologised to Wonder Girls' fans. =/ I don't know what the last part says. 

Wonder Girls seems to be appearing on more radio shows than TV shows atm lol. They only recorded MBC Radio Star a few days ago and it'll broadcast in 2 days!!! Yay~!! Our first show? kk 

It seems like WG's recent activities (incl. 2DT) seem to involve SJ a lot haha. They were on CTP with them last year, and this year WG went on Radio Star where Kyuyhyun is an MC and will be guesting on Sukira tomorrow. 

credit as tagged

447083947.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1321284412&Signature=7UeYShMp58fg4iq%2B6ZE340YDn0E%3D

447079642.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1321284413&Signature=FM46KngjfzDk96%2BblzOCbdBmsNc%3D

^ wow! Yubin's killer heels! 

Guest wonderful ♡

Yoobin and Yeeun at KBS broadcast station

447079642.jpg

447083947.th.jpg 446934426.th.jpg 446934417.th.jpg 446934396.th.jpg

446934384.th.jpg 446934368.th.jpg 69080356.th.jpg

click to enlarge

Credit: yubina_dotcom + mimincongnamul @ twitter, as tagged

Guest yubin4ever

You know WG are really back when you start getting fan cams of Sohee performing!!

Be My Baby Sohee Focused

credit: TheKalgreen youtube channel

Also a short fan cam (about 1 minute) of Sunye and Yenny doing "When You Believe". I actually like it better after seeing thier faces perform it lol. Maybe im too biased but it's pretty good!

WHEN YOU BELIEVE

Credit:Yubinadotcom Youtube channel

Guest UncleSam

I don't think I can translate Son Hoyoung's tweet word for word, but I can give a rough translation. 

"Today I gave my CD to the Wonder Girls, we took a photo~ Of course, Wonder Girls' Be My Baby is sweeping the charts" I'm not too sure about the rest. He has mentioned doing activities at the same time as his pretty dongsaengs (Wonder Girls) and he apologised to Wonder Girls' fans. =/ I don't know what the last part says. 

Son Ho Young tweeted this picture along with the caption, "오늘은 원더걸스에게 CD를 주는 전달식 사진갑니당~역쉬 이번에도 모든차트를 휩쓸고있는 Be My Baby 예쁜동생들과 함께활동하니 조오타용ㅎㅎㅎㅎ원더걸스를 사랑하는 팬분들 죄송요^^;;;넘 질투하지마셔용". Hope someone can translate ^^

Good job 'wondersprint.' Despite there are so many expressions which dictionary wouldn't have, you did good. BTW the Japanese is direct Google translate and I kind of feel the original tweet but many portions do not make sense in Japanese so meaningless to use the google translator for the passage to convert to English.

I think this is the accurate version

Today, sending out the picture of MY CD Handing Out Ceremony. Same as usual, they swipe the all the charts with Be My Baby. Feel goooooood being active again with the beautiful little sisters. hehehehe Sorry, fans who love WG ~~ Do not hate me...(implying he enjoys such close relationship with the girls)

Guest TheArchangel

Wonder Girls Talk About Their Two and a Half Years in U.S.

by: SP0NJiE on Nov 14, 2011

Wonder Girls made their comeback after an 18 month hiatus with their second album “Wonder World.” The girl group was thankful and apologetic for leaving their fans in Korea for so long and hoped that the recent album would be a present for them.

Their emptiness in Korea was meaningless. As soon as their album was released, the main tracks, “Be My Baby,” “Me, in,” and “G.N.O.,” were top spots on the search engines and on the music charts. Wonder Girls were undisputable. The times spent in America were not only very important to the girls, but also valuable.

The girl group left for America after the success of “Nobody” in 2009, amid fans’ anxiety and expectations. They wanted to boldly challenge the biggest music industry. Wonder Girls let their name be known through a variety of participations, such as idol group Jonas Brothers’ concert tour. However, as America was very different from Korea, their activities did not come into sight and it took a while for the popularity to rise.

Leader Sunye emphasized, “We still have a lot more to go in America but at the time all of the members wanted to go at the same time. While spending time there we matured tremendously. We of course knew the expectations and the goals we were supposed to achieve but we did not let it pressure us. We had a dream and a vision for activities in America so we wanted everyone to feel happy and touched through our songs on stage. Whatever happened, we wanted to influence as the Wonder Girls. We treated every stage as our last one.”

Ye Eun stated, “We always say it but those times really did help us grow. It was a time for us to independently mature. New York is a small world with diverse cultures and people and we were in it. Some ask why we left but it was one of the most significant and precious times in my life."

Although leaving for America was a big impact on Wonder Girls, how different would it have been if they left during the “K-Pop boom” as now?

Ye Eun responded, “If we would have advanced to America right now it would be easier than 2009. But being overseas really taught me how much important language is. When we were interviewed it was hard when our English was not as fluent. We are very thankful that we went through that barrier and can now fluently speak English. It is a relief we took the first step into this before any other girl group."

When asked to give advice as sunbaes (seniors) who advanced to America, Wonder Girls humbly declined and said, “Truthfully we did leave for America early but it was because the sunbaes who already made it easier for us. We cannot really pick a specific person but all of the sunbaes were helpful. It was because of everyone’s effort that K-Pop rose to where it is now.”

Wonder Girls will star in Teen Nick’s movie “Wonder Girls at the Apollo” next year in America. They will continue to participate as singers but actresses as well. Their challenge for America is still being progressed.

Source:

soompi

Guest TheArchangel

15/11

12PM - 2PM KST Power Time Radio

6PM KST record KBS yuhuiyeol sketchbook

7PM KST record MTV show

10PM - 12AM sakura radio

I saw this schedule in twitter. Kinda disappointed that they will do the recording for the skecthbook show for only a hour. I'm guessing they will only perform 1-2 songs. I was kinda hoping that they will perform Stop! and Me, In there. Anyway, they have been in a number of radio shows now. Can't wait for Sukira. Eunhyuk-Yoobin FTW!

Guest TheArchangel

J.Y. Park reflects on the Wonder Girls’ success

by leesa86

JYP Entertainment CEO J.Y. Park expressed his pride for his disciples, the Wonder Girls.

He wrote via his Twitter page on the 14th, “I had no idea the Wonder Girls album would do so well… It’s important to plan for the future, but it’s foolish to think you can predict it. Whether you fail or succeed, we need to accept both outcomes with gratitude. Inside a shell of failure is the fruit of a valuable lesson. I believe it’s important to refrain from saying absurd things like ‘I knew I would make it’, but to remember to be thankful no matter what happens. I repeat, we must be equally grateful to the heavens whether we are met with failure, or success.

Netizens who read J.Y. Park’s tweet remarked, “I can feel how proud he is of the Wonder Girls“, “I can see why the Wonder Girls and J.Y. Park were able to make it in the States“, “I want to learn to be thankful like he is“, and “J.Y. Park is one of a kind“.

In related news, the Wonder Girls who have recently made a comeback are actively promoting their new single “Be My Baby” on various music programs, radio events, and variety shows.

Source:

allkpop

Archived