Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JYP definitely has the ear for finding a hit. I do agree that had more of the english been in hangul it would have been in top 5.

On a different note, I find JYP to be incredibly humble. I like his tweets about "thinking [one] can predict the future is foolish".

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

question about streaming WG's songs on melon, bugs, olleh etc...

is it only supposed to be a one minute snippet? and that will count towards rankings on charts?

Guest crazycindaye

I was wondering how long is Mnet Soundplex? I think it would be amazing if Wonder GIrls could be on there to showcase all the songs in their album or at least half .... Hoping they'll appear on Mnet Soundplex!

can you check the link? It's not working for me =[

Please go to this link.. TQ wonder23@ twitter .

really hope the girls can win any mutizen this week

Guest fashionista.

Inkigayo's performance was the best they had so far,

i've always though inkigayo has the best stage among the three.

The girls look really happy while performing, and the fans were so eager in cheering up for them. ^_^ .

I like Sunye's outfit here, simple yet classy.

And Lim!! Lim seems to be more comfortable performing now.

Will wait for more wonder from the Wonder Girls. ♥

I topped a page, oohh.. What do I do?? XD

Guest hrmmmhum

I think if I remember correctly from reading past pages it was mentioned that it should air on 11/16/2011 11/22 and 11/29 someone can correct me if I'm wrong :] can't wait to see it air ^_^

I'm so sorry for thumbing you down! I meant to thumb you up ^^ Because you put the correct dates for the Strong Heart airing!

Can someone please thumb she/he up? It's the 5th comment on page 1887

I know what Yunho said is true and I have definitely heard the GD-Yubin friendship in multiple places before, although I can't provide any evidence or sources ^^ I have just read that K-WFs know about it, too

______

I guess it's just because of the comments mentioning it, but I kept seeing H&M's versace promo video in the related videos sections for WG's recent perf.s & actually their Guerrila Date video but I don't know how that relates lol

Not only did Sohee use it for their GNO outfits for Music Bank, but I think this thumbnail looks similar to their MV stage:

screenshot34yd.png

^ I don't know if that was mentioned before...

Here's the video if you want to watch it:

[beware of possibly creepy music and this creepy doll factory...]

The walls/doors also kind of reflect the MV stage.

This was released October 26, though, which I believe was after their MV filming, and I don't know when the actually collection concept was released

______

@qoxie I think I read somewhere that SunYe said a Korean dish that's basically "spicy chicken", not turkey. I'm not sure where I read it or maybe I just heard the word and googled it... I can't confirm it right now but I can tomorrow ^^

If she said, "buldak", then that's spicy chicken. "Bul" for fire and "dak" for chicken. But I'll listen again to see if that's it tomorrow ^^

Thanks for the translation!!!

Guest big_face

I LISTENED BUGS & MELON MUSIC TODAY, what's about you??? :rolleyes:

Ok, here the tip for people can't create M-NET account, click to choose "RECEIVE THEIR WEEKLY NEWS", it's help to easy create new account. ;)

each account of M-NET can only vote ONCE PER WEEK right? i try to vote today but it can't!!!

News: Yeeun & Lim & Yubin sing ACT COOL today in Radio ... w00t.gifw00t.gif they keep laughing ~~ don't know why ??? Yeeun & Sunye sing "Dogu Dogu" & Finally is "Be My Baby"

Guest xjjjLOVE

Inkigayo was HEAVENLY

There was nothing to complain about, the dresses for BMB were so flattering and FINALLY all the girls were dressed right for GNO as well!

I love to see them so comfortable now, they really get into the performance, and connect with the fans ~

The schedule so far seems pretty relaxed, not as busy as I had actually thought, but I'm glad JYP keeps the girls health in mind,

I reallllly want to see them on an active variety show though!

Like most of you, I would not object to Running Man!

And could someone post a link of the girls at the end of the show?

When they all stand together? I really want to see these interactions with the hoobaes >.<

It took me ages to go through all the posts but finished! :D Thanks for all the news guys!

I love their comeback performances sooo much. They all look beautiful!

I've been at work and didn't get to watch their Inkigayo comeback so I am off to watch that now, I read all your comments and it sounds good hehe

Guest savoir vivre

Wow, this thread is sure moving fast, and I see a lot of people posting up stuff :D 

Wonderfuls are really amazing...

BUT..... we will be more amazing, if we reach the 5000 member quota for Wonder Girls Soompi Fan Club to have our very own subforum. Just a few more people, and we'll hit it! :)

(lol xD, shameless & fail advertising :P )

cr: YE I 

Guest i.said.goodbye

hey guys does anyone have the whole radio appearance?

I really want to listen to what they talked about... :) thanks in advance!~~

Archived