Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

^ Because I read your guys' tweets, I thought they were already taking order because I read 'bulk order will end on nov 15.' they didn't reply to me directly but I guess other Wonderfuls also asked them about it so they tweeted:

I know you guys are still waiting for the bulk album order news. We are really sorry to make you guys wait this long and we appreciate your patience. We will update you as soon as we hear from the record company. Thank you.

I guess they're having problems with the store they're buying the CDs from? =/ 

Anyway, I watched Inki's comeback stage and this is the best stage out of the 3. 

The camera was good, the stage was great, Wonderfuls' fanchant were really loud and supportive and their live was great! :D 

I love Jokwon. He definitely learned the dance beforehand, which he doesn't always do, but of course it's because it's the Wonder Girls. ^^ 

It's a shame it's his last episode as MC on Inki, along with Kikwang and sulli because WG have just come back. It would be nice to have family members with them on the show. kikwang too. i think he used to be a jype trainee

tumblr_lulfj6eeiY1r3k0i9o1_250.gif

credit: witnessthewonder@tumblr

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Celangel

The fact that GDRAGON and YOOBIN are friends is actually TRUE! There was no mention of Seungri and this information was actually revealed recently by a K-VIP and all VIP's know about their friendship. you can even find this on BB's main thread at soompi :)

oh ok...Anyway, i knew about her friendship with Seungri and yunho through this clip.

Guest i.said.goodbye

^you're right.. she is also friends with seungri and yunho :) She doesn't really talk about her friendships so I actually had no idea she was friends with GD till I was told.

For those who wanted an MR Removed of the latest prformances~

(Excluding G.N.O.)

[Mr Removed] Wonder Girls - Be My Baby (Music Core Comeback Stage)

[Mr Removed] Wonder Girls - Be My Baby (Inkigayo Comeback Stage)

cr: ParkSuchao @ YT

--

I haven't listened to them yet because im kinda in a hurry, so i thought i'd just share it before i go!~

Guys we have to vote for WG on mnet, they are second behing HukGak.

Mnet vote best song of the week

You have to register first (To do tape on google mnet foreigner register)

I really want to vote but i still haven't received certificate number :(

If we can vote multiple times please keep voting those who can.

They are number 1 on melon and couple other charts but T-Ara is also at the top of several others

Guest qsslave

today performance is marvellous!!!and flawless...the fanchants are so loud...

i love the dance,the outfits,make up and all...

am i the only one who missing the blonde wig?hehe..

i just watched the mbc section tv..

i realized that sunye always say that SNSD are pretty...she is constantly answering that since last year...hehe..

but for me both wonder girls and SNSD are pretty..

and sohee becomes more open!!!i like that

Guest i.said.goodbye

^both girl groups are very pretty. I like S**D but I just wish that wonder girls wouldn't suggest that they are not as pretty as S**D. They most definitely are and wonderfuls would argue that they are prettier :P I hope that interviewers would stop asking WG's questions about S**D.. their comeback is about them and no one else

:)

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

GDragon and Yubin are close friends with each other. (are you sure?  :blink:) #WonderFacts

8 hours ago

"Who is the female artist is the most beautiful for you?" Yunho: "For me ... (he smile) It's Sunye of Wonder Girls"  :blink: :blink: (really?? Is that true??) #WonderFacts

9 hours ago

G-dragon and Yubin being close friend, I think they meant Seungri of Big Bang! DBSK Yunho and Seungri and Yubin, all three come from Gwanju and attended the same elementary school, so all three are very good friends. I saw the interview BTW-----> 100% TRUE

Yes, Yunho from Dbsk said that Sunye has a beautiful smile! :) ----->100 % TRUE

Search on google you will find the translated article, Yunho said about Sunye :)

Guest wonderful ♡

Ok I'm going to sound like a noob lol but may I know what WGW stands for? As in what site is that? Thank you!

And I don't think the Yunho/Sunye thing is legit. Google gave me links to fanfics and the likes and the only site which had the "article" is this. That site didn't state any source except for Soshified and Wonderifics, which is odd because why would a SNSD fansite post about that lol. This video talked about the same thing too but apparently they said he said it in a Japanese interview or something, which is again, very strange because it's weird for him to talk about her in a Japanese tv show/magazine? I mean if it was in Korea that's fine but Japan...? Weird? Lol so yeah I don't think it's true... unless someone links to an official source ^^

^

It's either Wonderful or Wondercuty at Daum Cafe (I forgot which one), which now exclude lurkers from viewing their threads. Another pic.

G9WFD.jpg

Cr: WGW 미미는콩나물 + mingsun89 @ twitter

Guest TheArchangel

^

It's either Wonderful or Wondercuty at Daum Cafe (I forgot which one), which now exclude lurkers from viewing their threads. Another pic.

*quoted image*

Cr: mingsun89 @ twitter

The pic looks like Lim and Ye Eun singing. It doesn't look like BMBB or GNO. OMG, are they singing another song in the album?

Guest misikaormk

Is there a Japanese speaking Wonderful here? Can you translate this?

NEWS.jpg

News briefly:

They said abt the girls won the weekly chart as well as weekly return.

13th.According to the Ole Music(オーレミュージック),title track"Be my baby" from 2nd.album of WG

can moved up to No. 1 gracefully of chart music.

Wonder Girls was released a 2nd album on November 7, they can send the song to chart since the first week of the comeback.In addition,they can push the the track as"girls girls"to No. 10 of the chart as well.

***After this news discussed to another band.***

The pic looks like Lim and Ye Eun singing. It doesn't look like BMBB or GNO. OMG, are they singing another song in the album?

No, it's 2YE according to mingsun89.

She also tweeted earlier there were 300 KWFs at Inkigayo. (She has a lot of tweets to scroll through. lol)

No wonder the fanchants were so loud!

EDIT: Hmmm, she mentioned a radio appearance for WG tomorrow (Monday): KBS Cool FM's "Hong Jin Kyung's 2 O'Clock". Like the MTV The Show, it's not mentioned in the official itinerary. Lemme check around first....

Guest VenusValentine

As @qoxie said, according to @mingsun89: it's 2YE cover of "when you believe" sang by Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston :wub:

So excited to hear ^^ :w00t:

Guest UncleSam

For those who wanted an MR Removed of the latest prformances~

(Excluding G.N.O.)

[Mr Removed] Wonder Girls - Be My Baby (Music Core Comeback Stage)

[Mr Removed] Wonder Girls - Be My Baby (Inkigayo Comeback Stage)

cr: ParkSuchao @ YT

--

I haven't listened to them yet because im kinda in a hurry, so i thought i'd just share it before i go!~

There are so much discussion in Korean internet about this MR reduced Vid. About these Mr reduced vid, this is what I think. The technology involving MR reducing is very unreliable because it is depended on totally the manipulator's own discretion which sound it will reduce so remember it shall differ to everyone. Of course if you have the government supercomputer and the brilliance of the genius then it is reliable(still subjective I will argue) but I doubt it is the case on the current situation involving WG. I think people see too much of the science fiction or CSI movies and believe somehow magically take away the prerecorded part and deduce to the only live sound. NO, people make the educated guess to cut the probable sound from the whole sound. Of course it can be done objectively and scientifically but I don't think the people uploading those MR reduced video have the resources or the scientific prudence to be objective on the matter. I can make anybody sound bad if I reduce the specific sound. That is why the each MR reduced sound differ so much

And also I want to say a unique category of music has unique way of singing. One shall not compare Billie Holiday(american blues singer) to Parvarotti nor, let me take Korean e.g. Cho Sumi(classic soprano singer) to Kim Wansun(currently come back with "Be qiuet"). Of course Kim Wansun cannot sing like Chosumi. It's totally unfair to both of the artist. To compare artist is inevitable in this world and there are always people who want to compare and number them but one should not lose the perspectives. Sohee never be the strong voice like Yeun or Sun. Her uniqueness is not the volume of the voice but her tone. Some people love that tone as well as Lim. I know for the fact many don't like her voice but there are people who like that voice. To push the specific image of sound is like Wesley Sniper act like Charlton Heston. Isn't this absurd? If one want to really number them scientifically, then one has to sing same song in same controlled environment. Then what's the point? It took out all the fun in the music. It will deduct all the spontaneous nature and energy and ferocity from the music. It is just futile.

So what Am I trying to say? These things are never reliable. It is just one of the reference sources. It's just annoying some netizen praise them as the biblical value to judge whether one can sing.

Guest meldawg

VOTE FOR WONDER GIRLS ON MNET COUNTDOWN FOR NEXT WEEK!

WonderfulWonderGirls posted on their tumblr how to vote for the Wonder Girls on MNET Countdown, so let's all vote and help the Wonder Girls win! Jay Park is currently in the lead and our girls are right after.. so vote vote vote.

:)

Credit: wonderfulwondergirls.tumblr.com

i can't vote!!!!

i have tried so many times

help me please...

really want to vote our queen

^i don't know if you can vote with that O.o maybe you can but the vote doesn't count since you don't live in S-Korea, they could tell by your IP adress.

A while ago you could apply for Mcountdown Global Crew, only 500 people got it...so did i!!

i soooo voted for Wonder Girls ^^ will do every week :)

G-dragon and Yubin being close friend, I think they meant Seungri of Big Bang! DBSK Yunho and Seungri and Yubin, all three come from Gwanju and attended the same elementary school, so all three are very good friends. I saw the interview BTW-----> 100% TRUE

Yes, Yunho from Dbsk said that Sunye has a beautiful smile! :) ----->100 % TRUE

Search on google you will find the translated article, Yunho said about Sunye :)

About the GD & Yoobin thing..i remember a while ago there was a fanaccount of someone who met/hung out with Korean vips, those kinds who know all about their idols and are pretty much..stalkers. She heard some facts about Big Bang including that G-Dragon is friends with Yoobin. These kinds of stories should be taken with a grain of salt because so was the whole fanaccount but yeah that's where the wonderfact came from.

Every performance became better and better...Lim looked less 'frigthened', the stage became better and overall it just felt better idk..the mcountdown stage for G.N.O was also ridiculously small :S.

It feels really good to see the girls, they look like their legit enjoying all of their Korean activities ^^ love that JYP Nation are all cheering them on and so is Se7en (a little wonderful inside :P)

anyway i honestly think we should not worry about all the hate comments S:

if we would just ignore it then the joke is on us not them...if there's no crowd or nobody responding to them then they would have no fun. Besides we are in majority and their less. It's kinda like this protest march that was a while ago in my city, the protesters (around 50 people) where against foreingers in my country and that everything, everyone should be/remain Dutch. Police surrounded them and the M.E because alot of people (the majority) wanted to harm them and they were against those protesters. They were shouting their believes even louder when the people against them got even angrier :S If the people in my city would just ignore them and pretend they weren't there, not even giving them a single look then th ejoke would have been on us and they would look like fools. We should ignore those haters/anti's too, if we get angrier they push their hate comments even further. JUST IGNORE THEM...their just lame :S

EDIT: oh btw if you like WonderBang and you like to edit video's then do participate this project!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_deRkt8qas thank you!

Archived