Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest big_face

Hello everybody!I've voted for WG on mnet and I wanted to ask you if it was possible for them to loose... I mean J.P. is leading by a lot (wow fangirls) for the votes but in term of sales etc... I don't know. I read that the votes count for 14% . I know that awards are not the most important but still I''d be so glad if the girls could win in every show at least 1 time! it's like the cherry on the cake

Yup, i think it's too. I vote for the girls in M-NET too & i try my best to encourage all Wonderfuls to vote it. Really hope they can win so ..... VOTE IN M-NET, Wonderfuls!! :wub:

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WonderfulSohee

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

GDragon and Yubin are close friends with each other. (are you sure?  :blink:) #WonderFacts

8 hours ago

9 hours ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

" I think she has the most nice smile and I like how she dance and move." DBSK's Yuhno on Sunye.  :blink: :blink: (really??) #WonderFacts

9 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

"Who is the female artist is the most beautiful for you?" Yunho: "For me ... (he smile) It's Sunye of Wonder Girls"  :blink: :blink: (really?? Is that true??) #WonderFacts

9 hours ago

Those were given by fans so I'm not 100% sure on it,

Sorry I will double check next time before posting it on WonderFacts

Guest Stephy18

I wonder if Wonder World can be nominated as album of the year in the MAMA.

I'm sorry to say but it can't since MAMA's nominations are already out and ppl are already starting to vote for winners :( Yeah the girls released the album kind of late so they can't get nominated. But that's ok...I know the main reason they released the album in the first place is for WONDERULSSS!! :D

Hello everybody!I've voted for WG on mnet and I wanted to ask you if it was possible for them to loose... I mean J.P. is leading by a lot (wow fangirls) for the votes but in term of sales etc... I don't know. I read that the votes count for 14% . I know that awards are not the most important but still I''d be so glad if the girls could win in every show at least 1 time! it's like the cherry on the cake

Well, there is always a possibility for anything to happen. Of course, we still need to continue voting as much as you can....any amount of votes can help out. But yeah fan votes is only a factor in determining the winner. Digital sales still count a bigger percent and our girls definitely have that down since BMB has been at least in the top 3 for the whole week. I definitely want the girls to win at least once on each show but we have to wait and see what happens.

Guest VenusValentine

@Rita86: bulk order will end on nov 15, you should ask wonderstaff directly to know ^^

love tonight performance, their stage present and vocal now on another level compare to any other group Y.Y

i dont know if mnet hate me or anything, try to register for hundreds of time but still didn't work >.<

think i will try again tomorrow, so sleepy now, cya wonderful ^^

P/S: our graceful queens, our noble queens, god save the queens :wub:

Guest TheArchangel

Any news on MTV Icon, accdg to their schedule it should be on today or something. Also, when is they strong heart episode will air?

Guest big_face

OMG, you are WonderFacts :blink: So surprise!! i loveeee & super love your posting in Twitter. Yup, there are a few Facts that i really wish it's true, like i highlighted them before. I just want to double check. If it true, i died for happiness but i'm sure Yunho's DBSK never support other artists, whom not belong SM TOWN. He is very good listener of LSM.... G-D really a good friend of Yubin?? never see them interact before!! excl.gif just wonder!!

tumblr_lulfoteTWm1r3k0i9o1_500.gif

tumblr_lul89gUQ3o1qco1zjo1_500.gif

tumblr_lul89gUQ3o1qco1zjo2_r1_500.gif

Guest catlenson

teared up a little during inkigayo G.N.O. idkwhy asjflasdjf

----

SUNYE how do you wear long pants. and a very unrevealing shirt. and still look freaking classy-sexy...?! TT

i don't get it

teach me how

--

i'm so proud of these girls, and so happy that they're back.

all i could think of while watching them perform was, "this is what has been missing in k-pop for the past few years

(my personal non-professional opinion of course, but i'm sure many of you agree :D )

but seriously, where are all the MR's now? phew.gif 

--

one more note, i love "be my baby," but there's something about the energy of the "G.N.O." stages that make them really fun to watch. sooo.....as much as i want them to succeed with BMBB, i can't wait until they start promoting "Me,In" (which they will, right!?!?)

Guest goldenGAZE

Today's performance really blew me away! Everything was perfect from stage,to vocals to style. The GNO stage was fantastic, i loved their outfits and how the girls looked like they were having fun on stage (SunYe looked gorgeous by the way), i enjoy the casual nature of the stage, really refreshing to watch. BMB stage was AMAZING! Seeing the girls soo in sync whilst dancing on stairs was great, they must have practiced alot. The camera men were also on point today which made me happy but most importantly, K WONDERFULS WERE INSANE! Soo proud of them.

Guest WonderfulSohee

OMG, you are WonderFacts  :blink: So surprise!! i loveeee & super love your posting in Twitter. Yup, there are a few Facts that i really wish it's true, like i highlighted them before. I just want to double check. If it true, i died for happiness but i'm sure Yunho's DBSK never support other artists, whom not belong SM TOWN. He is very good listener of LSM.... G-D really a good friend of Yubin?? never see them interact before!!  excl.gif just wonder!!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Yes I'm one of the admin for WonderFacts

other admins are all busy so 80% of the posts on it are from me :)

The GD one I'm 80% sure it's real.

About the Yunho one I'm not sure, but I seen it on a site. . .

Guest Celangel

I think the one on G-dragon and Yubin is not true.. Wonderfacts got G-dragon mixed up with Seungri of Big bang, i think. She also mentioned the song Strong Baby by G-dragon when in actual fact that song is by Seungri so I'm guessing it's an honest mix-up. Lol. It's ok. Anyway It was Seungri who went to same school as Yubin and he mentioned before he keeps in touch with her as well as Yunho who are all Gwangju-born.

Guest WonderfulSohee

I think the one on G-dragon and Yubin is not true.. Wonderfacts got G-dragon mixed up with Seungri of Big bang, i think. She also mentioned the song Strong Baby by G-dragon when in actual fact that song is by Seungri so I'm guessing it's an honest mix-up. Lol. It's ok. Anyway It was Seungri who went to same school as Yubin and he mentioned before he keeps in touch with her as well as Yunho who are all Gwangju-born.

Now that makes sense.

Thanks

Well too late now.

Next time I will make sure to check for 100% truth before posting.

Thanks fro all the corrections :)

Omg, Jonté wants Jo-Kwon to learn all Be My Baby routine XD

1ae7ad84770838cc7561d24b3e360ff3_large.png

Added: He also commented proudly about yesterday stage of BMBB

fe6f8baa76621cb12efb7f041c9f26b2_large.png

Today's performances are the best so far, but I still love G.N.O.'s setting of yesterday.

About all of the MR stories, I just want to say that reality is stubborn. Our girls have worked hard to improve, each one of them. They put up a show in every performance that is top quality. Haters can hate, but all the rest have ears and can judge.

--

Going to 7.000.000 views today.

Guest i.said.goodbye

The fact that GDRAGON and YOOBIN are friends is actually TRUE! There was no mention of Seungri and this information was actually revealed recently by a K-VIP and all VIP's know about their friendship. you can even find this on BB's main thread at soompi :)

@Rita86: bulk order will end on nov 15, you should ask wonderstaff directly to know

Thanks for the info i'll try to contact them although they haven't tweeted in a while

Apparently 2ye sang when you believe on MBC (icon)

OMONA I can't wait to hear it. These two are so flawless omg.

Archived