8. Yoobin

9. Sunye

10. Wonder Girls

cr : 풀을찾는소년@WGW + WGcafe

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That inkigayo stage was just <3333333 I absolutely love the huge staircase with the lighting of WG and how the girls worked the stairs like pros. The GNO performance was definitely by far my favorite out of all the GNO performances so far. I absolutely love Sunyes hair/outfit and the girls just put out soooo much energy which you could definitely feel from behind your screen <3

It was really cute to see the girls hiding in the back; they've always been so humble. It was also really nice to see the Wonder Girls hoobae's bowing down to them (90 degree) and the girls bowing back (90 degree) <3

That GNO performance was really amazing. So much power, so much stage presence. The girls werkked the stage like no other. The MuCore was equally epic too. Loved Sunye's blonde wig.

But is this the last GNO perf on the music shows? I'll miss it so much!

I'm so so so pleased with the BMB performance. This was what we've been waiting for.

Guest yubin4ever

I always say that Inkigayo is the best music show and this just proves it with the BMB stage. EPIC!!!! I cannot comment too much on it because i am sooo tired right now after rewatching the performance at 3:30am but it was FILLED with so many cute Sohee moments. The cameraman was definitely Sohee biased which is good every now and then lol. But all the girls looked beautiful in their outfits and make up. Specifically Sunye. I didnt really like her hair too much but she looked sooo elegant in this performance. And baby Lim looked a million times more comfortable in this performance with the fan chants as opposed to the first one. The performances will only get better guys!!!

Oh and I loveddd the GNO performance as well but my favorite is the GNO performance that was prerecorded for Music Core. That was pretty epic. And I actually miss the blonde wig. I dont care what anyone says, I loved it lol. Even though i did love my Yebin moment at 1:35

Guest misikaormk

Guys wonder girls were standing at the back at the end. They were behind Led Apple (the guys in the white).. they turned around and kept bowing to them non-stop!

Wonder Girls: Please come to the front... we really want to see you!!!~~~~~~~~

Yes,and hope next week they will move to the front and can sweep all music program.

ps..abt hair style's Sunye,I thinks the best was yesterday,look so chic.

anyhow her voice can attracts all,like as Park oppa.

Guest big_face

WHO SAID THEY CAN'T SING, WHO SAID THEY ARE NOT LIVABLE .... WONDER GIRLS PROVE THEM WRONG ALL!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Serious, I still love GNO performance the most, they seem enjoy sing & perform this song. Sad that they won't do it in next week, I wonder do they perform ME,IN or Dear Boys or something ???

KEEP VOTING IN M-NET IF YOU WANT THE GIRLS WIN NEXT WEEK ....... VOTE ONCE A DAY!! :wub: :wub:

Guest WonderfulSohee

Wonder Girls’ So Hee tells her ideal type: “Park Hae Il rather than 2PM”

236.jpg

Wonder Girls’ So Hee says her ideal type is actor Park Hae Il.

In the episode of Section TV Entertainment that will air on the 13th at 4:10pm, which is also the 600th anniversary special, Wonder Girls, who have recently come back to Korea and spent busy days, gives an interview.

According to Section TV Entertainment, ‘the ban on dating for five years’ imposed on Wonder Girls is finally removed, so the interviewer asks them about their ideal types.

When the interviewer asks what they think about 2PM members as boyfriends, Ye Eun shakes her head and answers, “We showed them too much about us,” with a smile on her face.

So Hee answers, “I like Park Hae Il,” with a shy smile. Everyone gets surprised as she confidently tells her ideal type.

The interviewer also asks what they think are better than their rival SNSD, and Sun Ye answers, “When people listen to our songs, they think of our dances.”

Yu Bin compliments SNSD by saying, “SNSD members are really pretty. I really admire.”

In the episode, Jo Kwon, an honorary ambassador for Wonder Girls, and Sun Ye’s Chinese will also be shown.

Source: 

Starnews

Guest Mia_Mia

Inki comeback - by far the best one!.

During GNO the camera-man seemed to have a tiny Sunye bias too during this performance. I loved everything about GNO today....and YuMin's energy was crazy good! Everyone looked great, leader got rid of the wig (yay!).

BMB- Live sounded really solid and strong, they're having more fun perform this song. Sohee's presence is undeniable in the performance....and Sunye, you really are gorgeous - to have that hairstyle and still look like a million bucks...wow!

Guest crazycindaye

OMG! INKI PERFORMANCE BLOWN ME AWAY TODAY TOTALLY LOVED IT!! I will miss G.N.O Next week ! They girls look great in their part outfits!

OMG! INKI PERFORMANCE BLOWN ME AWAY TODAY TOTALLY LOVED IT!! I will miss G.N.O Next week ! They girls look great in their part outfits!

Next week we sitll have comeback stage on MCD. Don't worry ;))

Guest big_face

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Donghae still keeps his couple ring with Sunye at a secret place in his room. #WonderFacts

8 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Yenny calls Onew, "My Onew." #WonderFacts

8 hours ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Yenny's ideal type is Shinee's Onew. #WonderFacts

8 hours ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

“Although Oh Se Jung is not bad, but I have a liking for Yu Bin more recently" SS501's Kyu Jong #WonderFacts

8 hours ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Kyu Jong and Yubin pointed at each other when they danced to Nobody. #WonderFacts

8 hours ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

GDragon and Yubin are close friends with each other. (are you sure? :blink:) #WonderFacts

8 hours ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

"Because people showed too much interest after we was on WGM, I’m afraid she might have found it burdensome." Kyu Jong on Yubin

8 hours ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

SS501 Kyu Jong picked Yubin as his ideal type. #WonderFacts

9 hours ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Kyuhyun and Lim picked each other on Come To Play. #WonderFacts

9 hours ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Boyfriend's Donghyun and Yubin are friends. #WonderFacts

9 hours ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

" I think she has the most nice smile and I like how she dance and move." DBSK's Yuhno on Sunye. :blink: :blink: (really??) #WonderFacts

9 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

"Who is the female artist is the most beautiful for you?" Yunho: "For me ... (he smile) It's Sunye of Wonder Girls" :blink: :blink: (really?? Is that true??) #WonderFacts

9 hours ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

DBSK danced a part of Tell Me during their rehearsal for Purple Line. #WonderFacts

9 hours ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Super Junior Sungmin has Yubin's phone number. #WonderFacts

9 hours ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

15 days before Mblaq's debut, Thunder filmed a CF with Wonder Girls. #WonderFacts

9 hours ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Nickhun got a lot closer to Sohee after being tango dance partner for MKMF. #WonderFacts

9 hours ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

"If 2PM has to welcome a new female member out of all Korean Girl Groups, it would be Wonder Girls' Yeeun" - Chansungs #WonderFacts

9 hours ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

"Yubin is 2PM's goddess." - Taecyeon #WonderFacts

9 hours ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Leeuteuk couldn't breathe when he saw the 11th years old Sunye standing right in front of him buy bread. #WonderFacts

9 hours ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Leeteuk first met Sunye when she was 11 years old. #WonderFacts

9 hours ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Thunder likes Sohee ever since Tell Me in 2007. #WonderFacts

9 hours ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Heechul first met Sohee on New X-Man in 2007. #WonderFacts

9 hours ago

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

Donghae first met Sunye on Sukira radio. #WonderFacts

9 hours ago

Guest apricot

Inkigayo's stage. *Dies* I love love LOVE it! Classy classy performance. I love how they keep everything to a minimum. Like there's no crazy jewellery, hand movements everywhere (*ahem I know one group which has that haha.) I like how everything is "presented" to us a sleek manner. I think that's what JYP's direction is. He wants to do this with style.

Before WGs' comeback, I know JYP will do this well. He didn't disappoint me!! Haha, thank you JYP. You bring however short a period, life to the boring Korean scene. Haha, I think it's boring btw. There's like no "freshness" to the Korean music industry. It's like everyone is doing what other people is doing. If one group is coming down being sexy, then the other group is doing that as well..cute, then another group is doing cute and so on. NO ONE does this, that's why I'm sooo in love with this.

I did mentioned how proud of Sohee I am. I'm seriously proud of Sohee. She improved tons and make people "eat their words" haha. Notice there's one part in the Inkigayo interview that she lead everyone to dance BMB moves? She's no longer shy!!! She is more vocal and confident now. I'm officially a die hard fan of her..haha.

Tonight's performance was super awesomeeeeeeee~!! *O*

can't stop replaying it over and over again~ x)

the fanchants were so loud~!! omg i was almost crying~ :'D

Guest chanounette

Hello everybody!I've voted for WG on mnet and I wanted to ask you if it was possible for them to loose... I mean J.P. is leading by a lot (wow fangirls) for the votes but in term of sales etc... I don't know. I read that the votes count for 14% . I know that awards are not the most important but still I''d be so glad if the girls could win in every show at least 1 time! it's like the cherry on the cake

Archived