Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest incomplete.

OMG I love this perf!!!! The stage! The effect! Inki is so good to the girls, and they look stunning! Fanchant was loud, awesome Wonderfuls!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evilishus

Be My Baby,for me, WAS FLAWLESS.

I love that the girls know how to work the camera as if it was an audience member itself.Makes me feel like I'm there :D

I didn't get to see G.N.O because the website was lagging (close to,or was it a little more?,5000 people streaming)and it stopped and didn't move and I was soooooo sad because I really wanted to see it and dance.I saw the end of it though!And girls were bringing it.Yeeun and Sunye were going "ahhhhhhh ahh ahhhh -insert adlibs here-",IT WAS CRAZY AND FLAWLESS AND BEAUTIFUL.

AND THE GIRLS LOOKED BEAUTIFUL.

needs link,please.

Guest big_face

I saw a Kikwang-Sunye moment. Well, maybe its just me.

I SAW it too, look like Kikwang pay attention to her.... ^_^ OK, heard that the performance is great, can't wait to see it, HURRY UP, give me the link plzzz!

LOL WG was hanging around at the back again when the performers came onstage for the show closer. 

Very affable for someone of their stature. But some of their hoobaes were turning around & bowing to show respect. Great to see~ I wished I could identify them, but the camera didn't keep still.

Guest papercranes1825

from @Homme_Despirit twitter:

"at Inkigayo. Wonder Girls pre-recorded both songs. At first Kwon danced at the MC place then Sunye brought him to the stage. @Kneeecola"

anyone got a cam of this yet? share share!

btw the fanchants was amazing!!! and the girls were flawless as usual ;~~~~;

Guest kimhee2112

Looks like BMBB was prerecorded. 

Different outfits. They are also performing on stairs, ala the MV. The other performers today did not have this for a backdrop.

EDIT: But G.N.O is live. Wow, the girls are killing it!

- - - - - -

*quoted image*

usually when a singer makes comeback , they perform 2 song <3

the title track will always be prerecorded , and they perform the other song live

Guest evilishus

^^^^Typical.

Guys,if you ever want to find the girls in the sea of crowds at music shows/award shows: JUST LOOK TOWARDS THE BACK.

No doubt you'll find them there <333333333

Guest wonderfulv2h

Thank you for the voting instructions! :)

It took about 5-8 minutes before I got the verification email and it was in my spam box!  So click authorize only once then wait a few minutes. :)

But i cant login. Hix hix

PD Mark is watching the performance..... >_< he so support the girls w00t.gifw00t.gif

@WGMARKPD

난 G N O가 좋아 ^^ watching 인기가요 go girls!!! 의상 좋다 ^^ pic.twitter.com/4RMfsuW1

*quoted image*

IF YOU LOVE WGs, PLEASE VOTE FOR THEM IN M-NET........ I ALREADY VOTE

OMG I love MARK PD! He's been with the WonderGirls since forever...starting with the good ole days of Wondergirls MTV season 1 and so on.

The girls seem extremely comfortable around him too and it's super comforting to know that the W O N D E R F U L WONDERGIRLS have made

an impact on him for he is a great supporter of wg to this day.

INKIGAYO...finally a stage worthy of the WGs.

THEY get me excited for kpop everytime they perform and everytime i see them on screen.

NO matter what anyone says, Sohee is a shining star as is Lim, Yoobin, Yeeun and Sunye and Sunmi.

For me, it's super hard to ignore the haters when I know how fantastic and humble these girls are. I feel

like I can approach them and am super protective of these great role models. But i'm trying to ignore all the haters

and MR cause really, at the end of the day, WGs still have a fan in me and i'm gonna support them til the end.

And as mentioned by everyone already...the girls stick to the back and I love how humble they are. Always genuine and down to earth.

Guest TheArchangel

I SAW it too, look like Kikwang pay attention to her.... ^_^ OK, heard that the performance is great, can't wait to see it, HURRY UP, give me the link plzzz!

the head tilting?

Guest i.said.goodbye

Guys wonder girls were standing at the back at the end. They were behind Led Apple (the guys in the white).. they turned around and kept bowing to them non-stop!

Wonder Girls: Please come to the front... we really want to see you!!!~~~~~~~~

Guest i.said.goodbye

Wonder girls are trending

AeHXxFQCEAAGYNc.jpg

credit mingsun89 @twitter

Wonder girls @ number 1 and sunye @ number 4

2i1l537.png

credit BabyLiinda @twitter

Archived