Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another performance today!

Saweeet! Hope they break it down and show everybody what's up!

And just putting it out there: Eff the haters!, I know I don't have any time for them, but for people who do.. time wasted much? My two cents ahaha..don't let their shiznits occupy too much of your time yeah? LOL! It's much easier when you give less of a s*** about what other people are saying.

Anyways I'm glad I'm gonna be seeing them perform tonight! Mean buzz <3

Guest Celangel

I just voted as well..oh dear, Jay Park is leading by a lot. First Sones, then t-ara fans and now jaywalkers on the counter-attacks. Don't Korea miss WG at all?? Any other way to help WG besides voting? How about downloading the mp3? But I'll need tutorial for that too.

BMBB was the opening song of the latest episode (#31) of We Got Married.

Eunjung & Jang Woo - We Got Married (Episode 31) 1/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlT1a-5x-OA

- - - - - - -

Baidu WG Bar & Park Yeeun Bar have released the Chinese-subbed clip of WG's Boom's Youngstreet appearance.

But 115 never works for me. If someone can re-up it with a non-China webhost or onto Youtube, I can take a look at re-translating (or at least summarizing) the conversation in English.

Download link: http://115.com/file/c2ddq32o#

Guest incomplete.

And just putting it out there: Eff the haters!, I know I don't have any time for them, but for people who do.. time wasted much? My two cents ahaha..don't let their shiznits occupy too much of your time yeah? LOL! It's much easier when you give less of a s*** about what other people are saying.

I agree with you, I think we place too much importance on this, and they're only going to make us feel bad or angry. That never make for good of anything. Instead I think we should focus on the girls and support them the way it would help them the most. By buying their albums, promote them and appreciate their work. It's not always about having the best of everything or be in number one spot all the time. Just seeing them perform and seeing them happy doing what they love, it's almost enough for me. Of course as a fan I want them to be number one, too, but I'm not consumed by it if you know what I mean. It's not healthy being that obsessive, honestly.

- - -

I'm steaming and JoKwon is so adorable lol, I love their interaction. Waiting for Wonder Girls to perform now! :wub:

Looks like BMBB was prerecorded. 

Different outfits. They are also performing on stairs, ala the MV. The other performers today did not have this for a backdrop.

EDIT: But G.N.O is live. Wow, the girls are killing it!

- - - - - -

IZyEO.jpg

Guest tnamphel

So they just gave another great performance of BMB....didn't really like Sunye and Lim's hair.

Did they already perform GNO?

OMG i think they are performing GNO...but the website just stopped streaming...uggg

Guest big_face

PD Mark is watching the performance..... >_< he so support the girls w00t.gifw00t.gif

@WGMARKPD

난 G N O가 좋아 ^^ watching 인기가요 go girls!!! 의상 좋다 ^^ pic.twitter.com/4RMfsuW1

AeHTto4CEAAUpfx.jpg

IF YOU LOVE WGs, PLEASE VOTE FOR THEM IN M-NET........ I ALREADY VOTE

Archived