Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

I was tearing watching the intro for BMBB. I was so happy, I couldn't stop smiling. :D 

The fanchants were so loud! Wonderfuls shows them hows its done. :P 

I love how they sang the whole song, unlike in Tell, So Hot and Nobody, parts of the chorus was the backing. 

Lim and Yubin's rap in GNO was amazing. I loved it. xD 

The girls looked so pretty! I can't wait for more. I have to watch the performances again and again. 

The next schedule girls should be heading over to is Boom's Youngstreet. 

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest m y s t i q u e

Mubank just ended. I didn't spot WG joining the others to close the show.

Did they return to the stage?

I don't think i've posted here before but I've been a longtime wg fan since forever! <3

I honestly was gonna turn off after WG performed but I was like...since I watched the whole thing might as well stick around and maybe i'll get a glimpse of our girls...and I saw them and of course being the humblest of artists I saw them go all the way towards the end.

THAT PERFORMANCE WAS BANANAS! OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS...

THEY LIPSYNCED RIGHT? Someone tell me that was lipsynced BECAUSE THAT WAS BEYOND FLAWLESS.  SOHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JANGGGGGGGGGG OMG BABY GIRL KILLED IT. TAKE THAT HATERS!

GNO was soooo sooo wonderful.

BE MY BABY!! FLAWLESS.

*Oh...As I was going through the thread...I saw lots of comments about S*** getting 3 songs. Negative...I checked Allkpop and they only got 2 songs.

And in case ya'll are curious...S*** got three songs for music core, 2 for inkigayo and for MNET a 5 set for 1 song...so before we jump to conclusions and on the matter of being "unfair" please let's just not care about anyone else...cause WG are more than enough. THE ONLY COMPETITION they have is with THEMSELVES and lemme tell ya WONDER WORLD is so freakingabsolutely FABULOUS.

So excited for Music Core tomorrow!!!! BRING IT!

I honestly have to say that i don't love G.N.O performance- the song is not reallly good for live and the dance are kind of random.. anyway, i love be my baby though! eventhough when lim part i could hear clearly that she was either lipsync or backing track is too loud..

i guess this is just the first show-- need a little time to adjust to stage since they've been away for quite a while..

Guest TheArchangel

Sunye and Ye Eun were amazing in GNO. I really hope they will perform every song in the album.

Yenny, if you are reading this, I'm waiting for you to perform STOP!

Guest i.said.goodbye

I actually really liked the GNO performance! There was more energy in the GNO performance.. maybe that's because it's a high tempo song? And I thought they sounded awesome even though the mic sucked.

Also on a side note- I have to say that Yubin looked flawless in both GNO and BMBB.<3333

Guest ashenlo

GNO

the girls all look and sound FABULOUS but i gotta say YE EUN is the star in this performance: her voice, her style, her hair, her outfit! waw i love them so much and i'm so proud they finally can showcase this side of them

SunYe baby: what the hell is that wig and outfit! i know she's pretty no matter what but please!

oooh fanchants are so loud ... i almost cry ~

to me lim need to improved esp, BMBB performance (GNO , she did so well)... she has a blank face ~

she might be nervous... poor lim

wating for next performance ...... fighting LIM !!!~ i will by your sid ... cuz i'm truely wonderful !!~ ^^

Guest wonderful ♡

The G.N.O. performance was amazing. I love what everyone was wearing except for Sunye. The wig was too obvious and it looked bad honestly (the shade was too light for her skin tone) and really, stylists, what is she wearing? She looked too covered up compared to the others and the dress was too big for her. Other than that everyone sounded great and Yoobin looked and sounded AMAZING. Her hair! Too beautiful. Yeeun and Sunye sounded so good. Only that Sohee was a little awkward during the performance lol she looked like she didn't know what to do during some of the parts.

Be My Baby was good! The stage for the performance is beautiful and fit for the girls. Everyone had lovely hairstyles and the dresses are super nice. Did Sohee lipsync or was the backing track too loud? If not then wow she sounds good! Yoobin did the rap perfectly. Sunye was shaky during some of the parts but I guess it's because of the dance lol they're basically jumping around all the time. HER HAIR! Brings me back to Ee Babo days! So pretty. Yeeun was flawless! She sounded and looked great I LOVE HER HAIR AND MAKEUP. Lim looked so nervous omg. It showed on her face. But it's completely fine, guess she still needs time to adjust to these stages in Korea since it's only her second time performing (as in a comeback/promotion period) and she spent majority of her time as a WG in America. She could do a lot better, I KNOW she can.

K-WONDERFULS ARE AMAZING FLAWLESS BEAUTIFUL DAEBAK JJANG!!!!! Omg, when they started to do the fanchant, my heart just swelled with pride. SO AMAZING.

I really can't wait for the next comeback stage!

CcWmc.gif

how gorgeous is yoobin oh.my.god 

RsPgI.gif

They should've let Sunye use this wig instead (credit as tagged!)

I thought G.N.O. got better the longer into the performance. The first 1:15 was admittedly uneven; even Sunye couldn't quite hold her key during the chorus #1. But they killed it for the rest of the song. Even the dance symmetry fall into place the rest of the way. 

It was the first time watching the choreography for this, & I'm not sure those backing dancers were needed. (Were they the JYPE team? I thought one of them looked like Hwayoung.)

BMBB was daebak! Yoobin's rap wasn't out of place at all. Gosh, definitely gets my vote for the best hairstyles ever in a WG performance too! But the camerawork was too excited: zooming & panning & cross-cutting like it's overdosing on caffeine. lol

Agree that the stage is too small.

Guest Mia_Mia

2YE- Killed G.N.O - but honestly stylist?... The other 4 girls look like they're going clubbing....Sunye?..She looks like she is feeling cold covered from head to toe- and that wig was of a horrible quality...G.N.O vocals were daebak!...

BMB- they all looked so gorgeous!...oh god - YuMin especially....and my favorite Sunye hairstyle is back!.. hopefully it will continue!...the vocals were good- maknaes sound good..yubin's rap sounded extremely spot on, brimming with confidence...2ye power vocals... :wub:

Guest jagerbomb

AMAZING! enough said.

on a side note, G.N.O's dance did look kind of messy, and the stage was sooo small I think they don't really need those backup dancers >.<

BMB was GREAT! everyone looked so beautiful, I'm so glad theres no ugly hairstyles (except sunye's wig in G.N.O but I'll let it slide LOL)

<3 WG !!

Guest catlenson

"Wonder Girls Music Bank" (원더걸스 뮤직뱅크) as most searched term....

Naver: 5th

2011111133509.png

Nate: 1st

2011111133439.png

Daum: 1st

2011111124425.png

:)

---

how are they all so gorgeous? and how is yubin so hot? i was drooling in front of my computer screen, tbh. i want her hair<3

Guest bammie92

the G.N.O perf look messy because of the small stage and too many back dancers. if not, the dance is totally cool! :w00t: but still I love every single moment!

All the girls looked amazing, especially yoobin and yeeun. Lim looked less awkward during GNO than BBMB. Sohee improved so much

Is it true that they're going to perform Me, in or was that a rumor? What about the MV?

Guest chanounette

I also think that GNO's dance did look messy but ... isn't it supposed to be a dance club song? lol. Also I think that the small stage didn't help them. I don't think that the backup dancers idea is bad because they were there to give a club vibe. If the stage was bigger I think it'd look better.

hi is there a link to download wondergirls on mubank in hd?

If you go to Boo's twitter, she has it up but its not ddl, its torrents but they are in HD [:

boo's twitter:

http://twitter.com/#!/ahbooooo

--

I noticed that SunYe stood out the most in G.N.O performance because everyone else was in skirts while she had long pants on and while watching it, it seems like she was the main focus of the perf! It could just be me but that is how i felt when i was watching the perf. [:

Archived