Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

fiuhh....

I'm done streaming...

really the fanchant's the best...

i couldnt imagine gow great to be back there watched Live Perf. on the close screen

seriously daebak!!!

waiting for HD Video

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Celangel

K-wonderfuls are awesome...They have to chant so fast..but it ends up hard to heard what they are saying. Maybe they should shorten the fanchant...and according to the tempo of the song?

the fanchants was GREAT! K-WONDERFULS <3

G.N.O performance was awesome but, hates sunye's outfit. she got the worse outfit out all the other girls and the wig <_<

hope the stylist gives her better outfit next time.

BMB is addictive after listening to the live version! :wub:

i just notice the shoes they wore during BMB is similar to the ones they wore during Nobody.

I AM SO PROUD OF these ladies.

Words can't even begin to express just how proud i am.

They have improved so much!! they have grown so much it's so heartwarming to see.

They are just so amazing!!

They all looked so beautiful (esp Sunye). They all sounded good.

Gosh i love them

Guest crazycindaye

OMFG!! THAT WAS THE BEST COMEBACK STAGE EVER! Can't wait for tomorrow! So excited i love their comeback stage and the cheer was amazing ! Waiting for 6 hours was so worth it !!

Guest i.said.goodbye

GUYS Wonder Girls performace was flawless! They sounded amazing but I think the mics could have been better.

Lim and Yoobin killed the rap in GNO. They looked and sounded amazing.

Yeeun and Sunye sounded FABULOUS in GNO and BMBB.

Sohee was also spot on in BMBB.

You can tell they they're performances are on a whole new level.. they look like seasoned performers... I'm so proud of them AND THE FANCHANTS WERE SO LOUD! I TEARED SEEING THEM ON STAGE AGAIN~

LOL I think every performance we watch is going to be emotional.

The performance was beyond amazing!! I am so happy for the girls, they all did so well!! <3 i love them oh so much! I can't wait for their other comebacks now!!

I am going to watch it so much, i hope unknowncarrot is going to post it up asap! I am going to watch a a few other times before i knock out and wake up tomorrow again to watch it 100 more times Hehe.

And is it me or does Lim seem a little nervous when she was performing be my baby? I hope she wont be that nervous tomorrow because she is doing well! fighting Lim <3 & smile a little more <3333

Wonder Girls and Wonderfuls! We did good! <3

--

ITS UP!!!

Wonder Girls - Be My Baby

credit: UnknownCarrot180

E D I T:

i know its already posted below but this one is on UnknownCarrot108's channel! [:

Wonder Girls - G.N.O

Enjoy! the girls are amazing! we need to make these perf up to 1 mil hits too!

Guest catlenson

ALSDJFALSDGJASLDFJALSDJG ASLDFJ ASDKFJ  IT WAS SO GOOD.

G.N.O. WAS PERFECT. BE MY BABY WAS PERFECT.

SLJGLSDJFLASJDLSDJFLAJSD I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

i don't even know what to say right now, i'm in awe.

---

hyelim looked SO nervous though, poor girl.

Guest evilishus

Loving Sunye's hair,Ye Eun's, Yoobin's,Sohee's,Lim's <3333333 Everybody's hair looks fabulous!

Still can't get over it. They sounded amazing and know how to work that camera!

Guest chanounette

It was amazing. I'm very proud of Sohee (take that in your face haters!!)

I think that the wig was too obvious (perhaps the color was too light) anyway, I loved it!!! They did an amazing job!! K-Wfs, you're amazing. WG you're amazing!!

Guest mrsheedragon

The girls did great, but can i put my 2 cents in without bashing me please...

I thought they should have better cheorograph for G.N.O, you could see some parts are kinda messy and you see a awkward sohee on stage just waving her hands around while the other members singing their hearts out, i think that has to improve~ And the stage they gave them was so small and there were many dancers T_T they are WORLD SINGERS! give them a bigger stage!~ :( i hope the other shows have bigger stages :D They did great vocally!~ ;D they were so nice to hear, however for be my baby....... you could hear the original song very loudly and it sort of overcome their voices, you know what i mean, for example hyelim, you can barely hear her live voice and there are some parts where it's obvious cause it's a little off tune, so sorry~! but she still look great nonetheless! Her rap so great too, like a boss. however, there are problems with the mic! one part, sunye could barely be heard, but it was a quick one.oh man, i know i am gonna get a lot of negative votes... oh wells!~

BUT!

i think this was the best live sohee has ever had, i can see that she has really matured greatly and America has really done them wonders! YeEun's voice was super good like she always is and i love how sunye sung the auto-tuned part of g.n.o and still did it perfectly though it's obviously auto-tuned haha, really cute~

the fan chants are also awesome~! :D It was really loud and gave me goosebumps, kudos to WONDERFULS!

I would believe it if someone told me that SM purposely tampered with WG mics. :ph34r:

Guest jcsmark

Mubank just ended. I didn't spot WG joining the others to close the show.

Did they return to the stage?

Yes, WG were at the end when they were announcing the winner. WG quickly sneaked to the very back of the stage lol

Archived