Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Liliana_BB

does anyone know how to dl from itunes?

it doesn't work for me! T.T

you have to download itunes first, and then you have to make an account.

i have to do that, because ui didn't have an account

after you download it, they they will give you the buy option, is better to buy the full album at once.

hope that helps

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest big_face

For me, i like G.N.O, ACT COOL, GIRLS GIRLS, ME,IN.... staring like BE MY BABY, omg, i can't pick.

I LIKE THE WHOLE ALBUM

Only can say it, mean it, this album is quality, every song is so good, MUST BUY ITEMS........ :wub:

Never think LIM CAN RAP SO CRAZY like this...

Never think SOHEE CAN SING SO WELL like this...

Never think SUNYE CAN DO SLOW R&B like this....

Never think YEEUN CAN COMPOSE A HOT SONG like this....

Never think YUBIN CAN HOT like this......

What can i say.........WONDER GIRLS IS BACK!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest ellachun85

hi guys, it's my first time to post in this thread. I have been a lurker a long time and finally find the courage to post in here today. Just bought the whole album on itunes and i have to say it's worthy more than the money i spent. It's just an amazing album and i love every song in this piece of art ( i love to call this album like that). Love all the girls' vocals, and Sohee has improved so much. I am so proud to be a wonderful and no one or nothing can bring my babies down.

if haters say anything, just shove to their faces Wonder Girls album and they've no choice but shut up. Hahah, lol at my immaginations.

Guest yubin4ever

Wow. Seriously the best kpop album in a long long time. I actually love almost every song. I cant even say that for american albums all in english. I honestly cant pic a favorite song out of 5 songs.

Did anyone else notice the video has a lot less cutesy kind of korean moments. Aegyo i believe its called. There was hardly any it it. Korean girl group videos are usually filled to the brim with aegyo moments. I like how WG kept that to a minimum

this is only the 1st MV and 1st song. so don't jump the gun.  I have yet listened to all songs cuz  it is late at night my time zone and have to wait til later time. 

over all feedback is damn positive and this album is gonna sell like hotcakes.  I will order/buy this album to support the Queens.  For the time being, I can only listen to the songs online.

Look here! Who's fredro btw?

That's Fredrik "Fredro" Odesjo, a Swedish producer based in New York who had worked with TVXQ on their Japanese singles. We had discussed him on-&-off all year, so he's kinda like distant family with Soompiers ~lol~ He & Claude Kelly had separately tweeted about working with WG in the studio in the early part of 2011. We initially mistook Fredro for a rap artist back then, before a Cassie dropped by & corrected us. Since then he had occasionally kept in touch on Twitter, usually with JYP USA's music engineers. He was very upbeat about the WG tracks he worked on.

Hey look, the co-producer is Min Lee (aka collapsedone) after all.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

the whole album is good! im disappointed they didn't choose a diff song for title track and MV...

just bought the album on itunes! =)

too bad the girls aren't promoting longer than 1 month!

does anyone has the lyrics of any of their new songs.

i want to sing but i just keep saying na na na.LOL.

LOLOLOL, I was wondering the same thing! I'd actually really like a full translations to all the other songs as well!

I also agree with all the WonderFuls, this album was definitely worth every penny (all their albums are) I'm so darn glad I pre-ordered mine <3 I can't wait to get these in my hands! I hope you guys all purchased one too ;)

Guest melon-y

Why is this album not on iTunes like Girl's Generation was???? i hope JYPE decides to allow people in US to buy this album too =/

i really want to buy it but...i'm not korean, i can't read korean sites...?

Guest BobaMilkTea

I think Sohee can always sing, but people never took the chance to recognize that she can sing just because of her small parts in the previous album. I love Sohee's voice because it it's very unique. You can't find anyone with her voice. ^^

Be My Baby sounds better in english version.. :)

overall, this song and the dance have such a happy virus in it coz i can't stop smiling watching them and the beats make me want to go up and dance with them. :wub: :wub: :wub:

SEULONG: My, after watching an interview with Wonder Girls, I became a Wonderful!! keke Can someone teach me how to join Wonderfuls?

Oh my, so sweet,aggggg. JYP NATION <3

And

KWON You guys are just jjang. Wonder Girls

JUNHO Wonder Girls new album Be my bady !! Please give it lots of love~^^ wonder girls new album "be my bady" released!

Why is this album not on iTunes like Girl's Generation was???? i hope JYPE decides to allow people in US to buy this album too =/

i really want to buy it but...i'm not korean, i can't read korean sites...?

Tha't odd, because I purchased the album on itunes earlier.

I just searched "Wonder Girls" and scrolled down to the album.

I can't wait for my physical album to arrive!!!

I'm really pleased to see the hot reaction it is getting.

I think out of all the songs BMB sounds the most korean, that's why there is this whole different feel to it.

Actually any of the songs on the album could be a single song. That's what stands out why you listen to

the album. Maybe that's why some people feel like BMB is not up to par. But I think it's the perfect song

to be promoted in korea. You can't help but dance!

Archived