Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone post a tutorial on how to use the music playing sites? Lol, I'd like to put in my share of listening to the songs on those sites. Ah, I really hope the girls would get the all kill on all the charts. But then again, more then half of the nation is asleep right now! I can't wait until tonight to see what their reaction is like <3

FOR THE NEW WONDERFULS WHO HAVE JUST JOINED SOOMPI, PLEASE JOIN THE WONDER GIRLS FAN CLUB!

The more you listen to this song 'be my baby', the more you like it.  I hope they will release the English version soon.  I have yet listened to the other songs but so far all feedback is positive.  I gotta order this Album. 

THE QUEENS ARE BACK and they will be everywhere starting today.

Guest evilishus

http://www.melon.com...albumId=2030418 

here the rest of the songs :D 

but follow this image so it counts in Music Bank :D 

*quoted image*

Quoting this for those of you who don't understand how to work the sites to contribute :D I followed the Melon procedures and waited until the whole song was finished.Don't want to risk cutting it off half way and having it not count :D Thank goodness for tabs!

ohmy!soompi won't quote the image.grrrr.just go back to that post.it has step by step procedures :D

Guest ashenlo

listened to BMB and watched the mv: i actually really liked it! better than the preview... but jyp shouldn't have teased us with the first teaser then releasing another song!

BECAUSE ME,IN IS THE BOMB omg this song is just too awesome and i'll be extra mad if they don't 1. release a mv for it and 2. they don't promote it!

GNO is awesome too; ye eun has great skills!

now gonna listen the rest of the album

Guest eidolon

So I just listened to the whole album and wow I love it. I normally don't sit through and listen to whole songs on albums, just little bits to get the feel but for Wonder World I had to finish the songs. Normally there would only be a few good songs on an album with fillers but this album is flawless. It is hard to pick a favorite because they are all so good and different from each other. The beats on the tracks are amazing, especially on Act Cool and SuperB. I love the RnB feel of Do Go Do Go, sounds like the stuff I used to listen to back in the days. I love Stop! OMG I just can't choose and I won't cause it's all amazing. Lim did an amazing job, really stepped up her game. I'm so proud of her, Sohee too. Haters gotta eat their words now. America done did them good. =P

Trust me, listen to all songs in the album and return to watch Be my baby MV, the feeling is so different. it's way better :-O

I can't get enough of Girls Girls, Me,In, NU Shoes etc.. Gosh, I want many more MVs :((

Guest soheeWG

I'm so happy! This album is so worth the waiting and it's already number 1 on korean charts before their comeback performance (like for so hot) take that haters!!! The queens are back!

Guest Celangel

I'm seeing lots of disappointing reactions from other fans in allkpop and was feeling kinda down but after listening to their whole album... I know they are soo wrong about WG. This album just shows the growth of WG progressing from k-pop into international genre. I don't think I need to worry about their US debut now :) Next year is gonna be a breeze for them, conquering the world.

I'm just gotta say, "Stand aside, J.Lo and Britney.. Yenny's here with G.N.O." and I wanna dance to that song in the clubs, and also, Yub and Sohee's super B as well. Haha, I'm such a clubber.

I like the new release mv so far, its cute and catchy. A lil more western influence but I like and thats their purpose. Havent listened to the other songs yet but everyones saying they are good so far. =)

Guest xjjjLOVE

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I'M GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK!!!

first off the music video

CLEARLY, THIS is what they took away from America! They ROCKED that set like no other!

They don't need an expensive set, all they need is THEMSELVES :D

And Sohee..... ♥.♥ Can that really be our mandoo?! Our magnae?! Getting the first words in?!

So many judge and talk, but seriously do they not realize what this song FINALLY does?

What JYP has finally done, not for us, but for the GIRLS? This is a song that shows off their VOCALS!!

It's not just a catchy song anymore, it's a song molded for the girls!!!

And Yoobin's rap!!! GAHHHHH, why is she so perfect?! And I loooove the change of beat xD

Yeeun's voice as always...I get shivers every time she sings baaaaby~

And Sunye....what can I say, truly an angel on Earth!!

And Lim! I'm really proud of her she's come so far, and really is a Wonder Girl now!

I'm dying to see this choreography on stage, it's going to be AMAZING, they are always a group that has awesome choreography!

Now to the album...what can I say...

they will never disappoint me...duets too!??!?!?!

GAH YES!!!

It's magic, it's pure magic.

I cannot wait until i get my hands on mine!! xD

This album is going to go into a playlist of it's own, and I'm going to push repeat, and this WILL become the soundtrack to my life!!

I really want double header promotions!

Allllso, Junho just tweeted about the album! xD

I won't post anymore because I'll just ramble but....

THEY ARE BACK WONDERFULS,

WE HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH,

THIS IS OUR TIME!

Ignore the haters! We have waited to long for ANYTHING to bring this comeback down!!!

Edit:

DAEBAK on the mnet charts!!!! GO KWF's!!!!!!!!

Guest xxxjarjarbinxxx

WG and JYPE DID do right with having BMB as the korean title track

its no.1 and although everyone loves me, in

i noticed that (maybe just in korea) that Girls Girls is always on top 3

which is a bit surprising (but hey, im an international fan so :P)

but srsly i am sooooo impressed with this album

I LOVE ALL THE SONGS SO MUCH

and IMO

i LOVE BMB

i was smiling the whole time and started singing it before I knew it

so WG ARE OFFICIALLY BACK.

!!!!!!!!!! FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking, although the first teaser showed us a different side, this first release of br my baby is prob just a twist to it. Im sure they will perform another strong hit. Now I gotta go look for the whole album. Itunes it is?

Everyone really needs to listen to the other songs on the album, because it is so fantastic!!! I LOVE ALL THE SONGS!

I've read a lot of people comment on how disappointed they are with BMB but the album itself does not disappoint at all!

It's one of the best albums this year haha. But seriously, imo girl groups usually have bad albums but Wonder Girls' album is all good! It's not cutey and cheesy = (Y)

As Wonder World will not be included in this year's award nominees, I hope we can try our best to make them win next year. This album is too good to be ignored and forgotten. 

I do agree that BMB gives a different vibe compared to the other songs, but i still like it. 

It would be great if Wonder Girls could perform the majority of these songs. They really need to show everyone how it's done! 

Haters are not going to listen to us, telling them to listen to the other songs, because we know it's good and its going to shut them up. 

It would have been great if Wonder Girls got a comeback special, like BB did earlier this year to perform all their songs, but they had a mini album, but still. 

sucks i've ran our of positive votes for the day =/

More gifs! :D

tumblr_lu90p7DZCP1qhfgvco1_500.gif

credit: dubutae@tumblr

tumblr_lu90cyPYcy1qgfzzzo1_500.gif

credit: braja @ tumblr

tumblr_lu8zcw7nAp1qzod0qo1_500.gif

credit: vasoli @ tumblr

tumblr_lu8yccToG91qbr3lko1_500.gif

tumblr_lu8yccToG91qbr3lko2_500.gif

credit: yourenotme @ tumblr

tumblr_lu904rWg4F1qbaabno1_r1_500.gif