Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lacus_jj

assdftghjkl;kjhgfdsa I so freakin' love it! :wub::w00t::wacko:

I was smiling throughout the whole MV. I can't contain my excitement, I wanna shout but I can't since my roommates are already sleeping. :vicx:

So worth the wait. The girls never disappoints.

BEST COMEBACK EVER! :w00t:

Guest evilishus

^And half of korea isn't even awake yet :D

holidays = people in happy moods = be my baby

appealing to a wider audience.and who knows if JYP has a video for "Me,in"?

Seriously, I'm loving alllll the tracks on the album, every single song was amazing and up to par with the girls vocal ability! I'm so darn glad JYP gave Lim a solo, she definitely killed it, and I think this solo is an introduction to the nation and towards the haters who are always talkin' sh-t. Superb was definitely a great song as well, I'm loving the Sobin love these days, and I love how they have a duet together. Ah, and our powerful couple 2Ye, must I say more, I think the song speaks for itself.

To be honest, I think those darn critics can go hide in a hole for the next year or two cus their title just went down the bar after this album was released. I'm so glad Sohee was able to showcase her vocals and her true talents to the nation, and she has more parts too! I'm loving the little beyonce solo dances during her part <3

Guest Sunmijjangs0h0t

i actually love the new song , still a bit wondering why people are complaining its not 'sexy' enough . I guess people were so hyped with the sexy teaser , but i LOVEEE BMB alot more than me , in . I think its very classy , cute , sexy at the same time . PLUS , their voices really blend in with the beat . I'm very proud that they improved so much , especially SOHEE !

The dancing had a beyonce feel , BUT OFF COURSE . the choreographer was the same person . And i read comments it was like a cycle of other dances from other groups ... WELL , i think it this industry some choreography will tend to look alike , i mean with talented groups everywhere.

Ah well , i hope people who are disappointed cheer up and see the positive side of it ! who else would support them if its not wonderfuls ? Their vocals are clearly shown , and those who are saying SOHEE especially can't sing have alot of thinking to do !

AND , i'm sure they are so nervous to see the respond . Lets be together and make this song a WONDER HIT , just like the other crazes the made ~

Guest soheeWG

I LOVE BE MY BABY .Really really really love this song sooooooooo much. and the choreography is perfect, sexy classy and fierce.Now I can say without any doubt that this is going to be the biggest comeback of all time.

WONDER GIRLS JJANG

Guest nambo07

^ it seems highly likely right? 2 teaser photos, 2 teaser videos, both with different concepts. Would they really only film something in a new set just for a teaser for the whole album? I feel like a spoiled WF for wanting more haha

One more thing! The musical arrangement is so refreshing, do you guys still remember the sparkly noise in the beginning of like 5 songs in their first full album? The new album is deff. high quality in both vocal quality and production, cant wait until my cd arrives!

Guest vietboi_tuan

I really thing that JYP released Be My Baby as a title song just to show Korea that the Wonder Girls are

back. Be My Baby is VERY VERY VERY KPOP friendly and will do extremely well.

I bet 90% that they will perform two song during their comeback. Me, In being the song. There will be

two MV. Another one of Me, In. Also a DANCE version of Be My Baby (or a remix version).

Be My Baby being "Hey Korea we are back!"

Me, In "Hey Korea we learn a lot from in America! And here it is!"

Please don't disappoint me JYP!

Guest love_song

Be my Baby is very catchy!! it might not be the best choice but, it gets you dancing and a happy mood :) i can care less about the choice of the song. Be my baby makes me want to JUMP out of my seat and start to DANCE!!

as long as i'm dancing to a song it's good for me :))))))))))))

i just died multiple times of an amazing death. I'm just asking to die some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE WHOLE ALBUM IS FLAWLESS!!! Every single song is just unique in a very WG way.

I don' t jave a personal favorite yet, but DO GO DO GO and GIRLS GIRLS are on replay!!!

#READYFORWONDERGIRLS

Guest 00laua00

It's me or Be My Baby is the most different song of the album? The rest are more powerful but the title sound like a cute and funny song

I've just purchased the album on iTunes. Very good album with differents styles. You can tell they have improved a lot and it worth every penny (€ for me ^_^ )

Be My Baby is very catchy with a light atmosphere design to appeal for a large korean public so for me, i'm not shocked it's the title track.

You have to remember the girls have to reconquer the kpop scene (even if there are still dedicated WF of course).

For the MV, they use SM box (just kidding :P). I like the B&W atmostphere and the short dresses :lol:

The fact that Sohee sing the most really show that the WG came back with confidence and improve skills, that the US venture change them.

Guest Liliana_BB

i just bought the whole album on i tunes...

so far i only listen to BE MY BABY and i love the song.

i hope they make a second video for the song on the 1st teaser

Guest skigh07

Hi all,

First of all, I would like to apologize for lurking in this thread for years now.

I'm not really fond of writing.. kekeke sweatingbullets.gif and I've been using my sister's account (too doubtful in making one)

and finally here I am, deciding to make an account and spazz about our WONDERFUL GIRLS!!!

I'm so PROUD of them, that they were able to produce this type of music which TRANSCENDS generations and inspires people. I don't know but listening to their new album makes me so HAPPY and ALIVE (may sound too corny, but that's how i really felt) and that I'm learning how to their appreciate MUSIC, in general so much more. They've come back not idols but MUSICIANS, and I cant express how lucky I am to be able to see that evolution. 

Yes, some may say it's too festive, but if you really listen to it, it doesn't really sound like that, it feeds off GOOD VIBES and ENERGY that you can't stop listening to it OVER and OVER again. I think we should not really focus on getting the girls on charts but instead focus on sharing their music to everyone old and young and let them love them for their music. ^_^

We may not have the same opinion, but i know we all share the LOVE for WONDERGIRLS!!

WONDERGIRLS hwaiting!! Wonderfuls hwaiting!!

Guest Mia_Mia

SoLim you were so good!...just fierce......and not just in be my baby but through out the album....Lim's rap has been on repeat for me, I love that track! just love it.

Yubin finally gets and extended rap!.... i love the dance and i wish 2ye had more lines to sing...but i guess it's other members time to shine right now.

Nu shoes, doo go doo go, girls girls, me,in, act cool - MY FAVORITES in the album.. the others songs were great too.

-------

Just how many times did Sunye wink in the MV...she was always winking?..lol...maybe winking is part of her choreography?

tumblr_lu8xsik0W21qbaabno1_500.gif

tumblr_lu8zixc0hu1qbaabno1_500.gif

tumblr_lu8zqigY4c1qbsg2zo1_500.gif

tumblr_lu8zjajDoc1qgfzzzo1_500.gif

credit tumblr

Archived