Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

I typed out the lyrics from the MV. These are the English subs.

There are a few misspellings over there. Most are negligible but for one: when Yoobin rapped "Take a change..." (or izzit take a chance?)

I arbitrarily chose the latter correction.

JYP... & the Wonder Girls... are BACK!!!

SOHEE (verse 1):

Watching, cuz you got me patiently waiting

I think you are amazing baby

tis okay, you're worth the wait

But I just can't take no more

SOHEE (verse 2):

Dreaming, of you every night & I'm praying

Will you hold me tight & just wrap those arms

Around me boy, I really wanna feel you in my soul

LIM (bridge):

Everytime you look in my eyes, I can feel that ya just wanna say

3 little words, it's not so impossible, then you start walking away

I can't help it, I'm asking the question, I guess there's no other way

For you to just tell me right now, so maybe I should say it out loud

YEEUN (chorus 1):

Please be my baby

Please be my baby

No, I don't wanna wonder anymore boy

I gotta hear you say the words, say the words

SUNYE (chorus 2):

Make me your lady

Make me your lady

I want you & I want the world to know that

I'm your baby & I know you feel the same

SOHEE (verse 3):

Crazy, talking, do you hear a word that I'm saying, lately

I'm so tired of playing these games with you

I'm so confused

So will you be my baby, please

SOHEE (verse 4):

Perfect, everything is all good, terrific

Losing my mind while you over there choosing

I don't wanna ruin this thing we got, like it or not

Whose baby are you wanting to be?

LIM (bridge):

Everytime you look in my eyes, I can feel that ya just wanna say

For you to just tell me right now, so maybe I should say it out loud

YEEUN (chorus 1):

Please be my baby

Please be my baby

SUNYE (chorus 2):

Make me your lady

Make me your lady

YOOBIN (rap):

I can't help it, when I want it, gotta get it

& it's you I want, 

Maybe it can happen if you let it baby

Cuz I got you on my mind all the time

& when I see you boy, you're looking fine everytime

If you would make me the only one in your life,

Then I'd be like "SWEET!!!"

& mix a little sugar with the spice

Baby, take a chance, romance, roll the dice

What other girl's gonna ask you something this nice???

YEEUN (chorus 1):

Please be my baby

Please be my baby

SUNYE (chorus 2):

Make me your lady

Make me your lady

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wonder-ful

I couldn't ask for more. This video, the choreography and the song are perfect. I'm so happy this is going to be a huge hit. I love that they can be fierce, sexy and cute at the same time. This is so awesome (much better than Tell me and we all know how much Korea loved tell me) I could cry. That was so worth the wait.This is the beginning of a new dance craze in korea. They look beautiful and confident. The choreography is so cool. I'm speechless...

Can't wait wait to see them perform live..LOVE YOU WONDER GIRLS

Guest 00laua00

Listening all the songs... I feel like Be my Baby is my least favourite, but its so catchy and with the dance it turns so much better. I think this song will be a hit, since other groups are all so powerfull and fierce.

Also, So Hee has improved a lot and Koreans loves her :D

Guest tnamphel

I was just listening to the whole cd and I Love all the songs.

God NU Shoes is all in English!!

Act Cool - Love Lim's rap. very friece. It really introduces Lim to the fans.

In the process of listening the rest.

I love how all the song has lots of english words in them

Me, In! Is such an amazing song, they should definitely promote that one. Sunye and Yeeun's duet is sooo good, it is what they should be doing together forever, and It kinda heartbreaking! Stop by far could be my favorite song, it is sooooooooo BADASS  and FIERCE!!! Going by the lyrics and meaning of the song :) Lim sounds so DAMN CONFIDENT, I LOVE HER FLAVOR OF RAP in Act Cool!! Its her intro and her saying to the haters, "Y'all got nothin on me bi.tches!!!!!!!!!" Heh! Yoobin and Sohee, my go that song id aweesome!! G.NO is the BOMB though. AND OBVIOUSLY I LOVe BMB, both versions, might just like the English more!!!!!!!!!!! And Girls Girls, is their"you're beautiful" song!

Every song is more than amazing, hands down this could just be the best Album of 2011 but its being released so close to the end of the year, so i don't think it'll reflect in awards, but quality wise, this is SOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER than anything that K-pop has churned out this year, in my opinion.

Patience.

Guest songbird86

Don't know if anyone is interested, especially if you already bought the album in bulk or just today but Itunes just put up the album.

So if you guys wanna make their presence felt in the states too you can buy it off Itunes.

Sigh... I'm spending so much money today...

p.s.

Anyone agree that the album has a New York feel to it. The girls have grown so much. Be My Baby may have a korean feel to it, but the rest of the album is international.

Guest msDreamDaisy

i think jype is using sohee as their wild card as koreans are definitely in favor of sohee.

they are trying to make koreans remember why they fell in love with WG at the first love. they are simply classy

i love lim's solo song ft san e. definitely a good chance to introduce her as new member of wonder girl

WHAT LIM RAPS IN HER SONG, IS APPLICABLE TO EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

"YOU FOXES ACTIN' LIKE KINGS IN THE JUNGLE, (watch out) THE TIGER is BACK FOR REAL!!!"

"Shut up, and dance girl."     AWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHH!!

I. LOVE. THIS. SO. MUCH.

Guest sunshine_moon

the whole album is so colourful!!

i just love this whole album!! <3

finally they have a whle album made of different genres and the girls just nail it!

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

Im loving the whole album and what happen to be my baby english version ? is it only released in itunes? cause its not on the track list for the Album in korea. BTW lovin nu shoe it's like my new jam ^.^ and i just realized the 2nd time when i listen to it that it was all in English lol

Guest eidolon

My life is complete. Keke. I love Be My Baby. The choreography is amazing and Sohee sounds fabulous. The song is very fun and quite festive. I don't know about you guys but during this time of the year is when I start listening to Christmas music. Be My Baby isn't Christmasy but it fits in with the holiday cheer and I love it. I'd rather be listening to this than to some depressing "badass" song or whatever. This song makes me all giddy just listening to it and it's not because it's a Wonder Girls song. It kind of reminds me of Kim Jong Kook's Loveable, not that it sounds the same but it gives me that same giddy feeling. Keke. Can't help but smile everytime I hear that song. The rest of the album sounds great from the little snippet I've heard so far. The ladies and JYP are really on point with this album.

After listening all songs, I have to say that they chose wrong title song. I mean I LOVE BE MY BABY, but other songs are much better. Girls2, Me,In... are so so good. This album is perfect, i love all songs! Let's ask JYP to make aother MV. i want it so badly :(

the whole album is flawless. for those who dont like BMB, try listen to other songs in the album. if u dont like it, i donno what else to say.. :sweatingbullets:

imo, BMB is definitely the right song for comeback,,it's catchy and holiday like.. it's the song that will appeal to all generation.

now,i hope their live will be good coz this song and the dance is fast.. :)

Guest tnamphel

Just realized that the first teaser "beautiful boy let me love you right now is for the song Me,In...can't wait for the MV.

If you haven't already, please buy your cd.

Archived