Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I agree. LQ previews were nothing to go about they always sound so different from the actual song. This album honestly has so many amazing songs (so surprised by Lim's solo song, might be in my top favs right now), I could see them promoting any one of these and it becoming a hit.

I do not hear the christmas-y sound in BMB, and I didn't hear it in the LQ previews, which is great. XD

Do someone have the lyrics to this?

This is not usually the type of song I get addicted to, but I am VERY addicted right now.. :lol::sweatingbullets:

it's available in the MV just click the CC button :D 

Guest freakloverxx

omg i listened to the previews in Melon site.

i swear this album is the album of the year.

Go look it up guys. 

step aside, Wonder girls are back!!

Do someone have the lyrics to this?

This is not usually the type of song I get addicted to, but I am VERY addicted right now.. :lol::sweatingbullets:

just click the cc button at the MV..it's JYPE,of course they will provide eng subs too. :)

can anyone give me the link to other songs?

Guest beceshawtti3

Where can i listen to the whole album? And Be My Baby is amazing!! OMG.The song is smooth and cheerful and not christmasy now that I listen to it now. WG does not need a lot to shine and the video is simple yet PERFECT! They are the B-E-S-T!

2PM's adorable Junho tweeted the full album <3

2em1q0z.jpg

Also I was wondering how I could listen to the full tracks of the songs.... Cus, melon shut it off half way and told me to sign up but I seriously can't find my way around on that site!

LOL. I totally think 'single ladies' when I see the choreography which is an amazing thing really. It makes you want to get up and just learn the dance. The girls have really improved in the dancing.

Guest evilishus

THE ALBUM IS FLAWLESS.

FLAWLESS.

well...for me! :D I like every single song and this does not happen often, even with my dear Wonder Girls I didn't like a song or two is past albums.But this one has my 100% STAMP OF EVERYTHING IN THIS NEEDS TO BE LOVED!

just click the cc button at the MV..it's JYPE,of course they will provide eng subs too. :)

can anyone give me the link to other songs?

Its available on Itunes if you wanna buy it. it is worth every penny, no kidding!

EDIT:

And guys the cc button basically has the lyrics to the English Version, what they're actually singing in Korean is a bit different.

Guest glamorousCHIC

I'm afraid to open up here, coz I'll probably get lashed on..unsure.gif

But am I the only one who sort of...expected somewhat different?

i mean, the song is growing on me, trust me..

but i was imagining something different..(in reference to the ambiance of the teaser pictures)

it sounds like a xmas song to me with a retro-ish vibe...anyway, i kept on humming it, though.... -.-

blink.gif

and really 2Ye gets to sing less?mellow.gif

i just....NVM..vicx.gif..

it's still good, though...ermm..huh.gif

omg while watching the mv ... my tears drop ...^^

sohee the first one who sing ... so surprise !!

the dance look so fun and i really love it .. so jyp style ^^

cant wait for live performance !! fighting Wondergirls ......

Guest aloversrendezvous

The MV is very AKB48. 

WG can beat Kara & SNSD at their own game in the Japanese market, if they want to.

The HD image quality is dazzling!

OMG, how are WFs going to fanchant to this? lol

The song is so compact & propulsive, like a locomotive....

I totally agree. I was re-listening and re-watching it and I am going to guess the fanchants with all the girls names are going to be at the end. After SunYe sings (3:15), there is an instrumental ending, so it gives WFs to chant. :)

Definitely worth the wait!

The song is so catchy, lively, bubbly!

It is simply refreshing. I wouldn't even get tired listening to it!

Props to JYP and the Girls. But I'm wishing for a colored MV.

I think it would be nice if there are some colors in it.

Sohee singing the first verse!!!! awesome!

I love their voices! their dance!

I wonder what would their comeback stage will look like? will there be stairs or something?

This is simply amazing! BE MY BABY~

HAHA. I just realised Junho's typo in his tweet. It's Be My Baby, not bady. lol 

Wonder Girls are #2 on Daum right now. Search 원더걸스 on Daum :) 

Fans on tumblr are already getting on with creating gifs. People on tumblr are usually this fast. The video comes and they're on it already. 

tumblr_lu8vxvhzGx1qb64yko1_500.gif

credit: peatry

tumblr_lu8wclKDm51qzf4i2o1_500.gif

tumblr_lu8wclKDm51qzf4i2o2_500.gif

credit: koreaism

Guest Hellen_th

Didn't like it at first but after listened/watched for a few times, I love it!

BTW, do u guys think they r going to release another MV cuz I'm wondering where's the 1st teaser gone?

i love all the songs..totally can see myself jamming to this album..

i'm gonna say this again AHN SOHEE u're so amazing!

edit:

LIM's solo..O_O..interesting..i'm curious about the lyrics..i heard "yubin unni" there.. :)

I'm afraid to open up here, coz I'll probably get lashed on..*quoted image*

But am I the only one who sort of...expected somewhat different?

i mean, the song is growing on me, trust me..

but i was imagining something different..(in reference to the ambiance of the teaser pictures)

it sounds like a xmas song to me with a retro-ish vibe...anyway, i kept on humming it, though.... -.-

*quoted image*

and really 2Ye gets to sing less?*quoted image*

i just....NVM..*quoted image*..

it's still good, though...ermm..*quoted image*

?

I get what you mean. I'm not even going to lie the first time I saw the MV I thought "...really?" the teaser photos are nothing to go by but maybe this means they'll be performing more songs from the album? (I hope.) Nonetheless, I did watch the mv a second and third and now a fourth time and I love it. It's WG with something new on the plate. As for the lack of 2YE vocals, hasn't this almost always been the case with their lead in singles? Sunmi/Sohee take the first lead/verses and 2YE sing chorus.So I wasn't really surprised by this, I was expecting JYP to change his vocal arrangements this time around which he sort of did with Sohee so that in itself is good since it works here.

I think a lot of people will feel the way you feel. I was there for like a minute. XD

WOW SO WOW :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

First of all Sohee, she performs so well in BMB. She became wild card of group now, having progressed this much. None except WFs expected that.

The song is incredibly catchy, don't know if it's going to be next Nobody or Tell Me but it sure it is addictive and calls for continuous replay.

The MV is so cool that it's going to turn kpop standards upside down.

The dance is fantastic! I loke how the girls look like they can pull this out without a sweat, they are confident and so pro.

Jonté imprint is soo strong. I see Sohee moving like Beyoncé during WRTW :w00t:

The visuals of the MV are stunning, it makes all competitors tech tricks pale.

Archived