Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the disappointed fansmad.gif/non fans out there.. I just wanna say just keep ur opinion with u dry.gif 

For WFs that have been waited for them for sooooooo long, we had already come to a point where we don't even care anymore of what kind of song or genre they might taken as their path.. even by just singing a church / theme / national anthem (?) / cf / lalalala songs can make us cry like hell tears.gif that's how desperate wf like me wanna listen to their voice again!.. and I'm very grateful that the girls are finally have their 2nd album as their return to Korean music... I believe they can make this comeback as daebak as before!! they are the legendary girl group anyway!! 

My next high expectation is K-FOOD song!! yeah..I'm bias like this phew.gif

[iNFO] WONDER GIRLS WILL ATTEND MBC BEAUTIFUL CONCERT ON 13TH NOV w00t.gif

next post, I'll post how u to vote for their songs on online korean sites -happy.gif-

sorry for my bad english (not my concern)

Guest wonderr23

i love all the previews of the album! But my favorites are Nu Shoes, G.N.O, and Girls Girls. Be My Baby, it's too early to judge this song. Let's wait for the full MV and song!(less than 8 hrs left)

Guest big_face

JANE & SOHEE IN THE TWITTER RIGHT NOW!!

WG_Lim Lim ♥ Hyerim Woo

I got a puppy yesterday! She's the cutest thing! :) already miss her so much! pic.twitter.com/FS12tVoQ

WG_Lim Lim ♥ Hyerim Woo

She's always sleeping. pic.twitter.com/HKkaoOqt

WGsohee Sohee An

@WG_Lim looks cute-**** I wanna have one too! Kkkk

JANEyjK JANE

IM rly confused...it is like I know but I can't act like I know everything ...oh well I'll just get drunk

WGsohee Sohee An

@JANEyjK JANE....-

JANEyjK JANE

@WGsohee ..............................보.......................보고.....싶..............................아니야

WGsohee Sohee An

@JANEyjK 우리는만나면성대결절걸리지않게 지금부터트레이닝하고있어야해-

JANEyjK JANE

@WGsohee 날계란으로 목풀고있으마

Guest crazycindaye

CONCERT!! OMFG SOOO COOOL!! I HOPE THEY CAN COME TO AUSTRALIA COZ I WOULD SO GO TO THEIR CONCERT !!!! OMFG ! DYING TO SEE THE MV. Who know what time Wonder WOrld and the MV will be release in Australia ?

Guest 2pmcandy

As a new wonderful, i love all previews and its really catchy that make me wanna dance. don't judge 30sec preview because what u talking is Wonder girs. the girl group that make the world follow their trends. i'm sure they choose to have be my baby with catchy and dance song because what they target now for korean market~ yeah i believe some of us as international fans maybe we want  more dark and rock songs and i'm sure that is for  their english album. that why they tease us with 2 teaser~ :) my fav so far be my baby, G.N.O, nu shoe.. Omg.. Sohee really improved and their English n vocal really awesome!! :D

Guest pinayxsixer

its almost 1AM and I can't get enough of the preview and I am still waiting for all the full song. And I can't wait for the album I pre-order.

Be my Baby really does sound like for Christmas but maybe they wanted to give us an early Christmas present? hehehe but I don't mind if it sound like Christmas since Wonder Girls put their effort in giving us something what we have been waiting for and since they are charismatic in the stage they can pull it off even its kind off cutesy and didn't wonder girls said they want to sing a cute song?

Nu Shoes I think sohee did amazing here. She totally nailed it. Even in Be my baby she proved that she can sing.

Girls Night Out I must say I am proud of ye eun since she can also composed upbeat it means she can be a composer in the future ^ ^

Girls Girls, okay this song is actually cool and kind of saying "We're Wonder Girls and you should know who we are!" I love it.

Me, In I love the sound of rock and roll sound ^ ^

and I must say I already listened to them like a lot of times xD I will probably listened to them while I am sleeping xD

--------------------

And when I was reading the previous comment someone mention that when they pre-ordered the debut album and they didn't get their laptop case. So for the laptop case, you must be some of the first 100 or so (or was it 500? xD) that pre-ordered since I remember I was trying to aim that too but I was out of the cut line since they were out already.

I wonder what happen with this song. Do you guys have any idea?

[Demo] Dave Stewart, Cindy Gomez & Wonder Girls - Always Without Me

I love all the previews~!! i know they won't disappoint us~! 

G.N.O. & Girls Girls are my favs so far~ :3

Here.... even soompi knows who the Queens are~ x)

New Albums and Singles Preview - 2011 November Week 1

b0cf0d6ce7effec60a4a372f469887ca_large.jpg

Wonder Girls Vol. 2 (Nov. 7)

0288cb7c07b92b2759763f46bad81f11_small.jpg

01 G.N.O (Girls’ Night Out)

02 Be My Baby

03 Girls Girls

04 Me, In

05 Sweet Dreams

06 Stop!

07 Dear Boy

08 For a Long Time

09 SuperB

10 Act Cool (feat. San E)

11 Be My Baby (Ra.D Mix)

12 Nu Shoes

Purchase This Album

The queens of K-Pop, Wonder Girls, have returned this month with their second studio album, “Wonder World”. The girls have come back more refined and mature than ever. Fans will able to see yet another side of the group through this twelve-track album.

Cr: Soompi.com

Guest pinayxsixer

I was just looking for the track list and could it be the first video teaser is "Dear Boy"? but the who knows so I'll wait xD I had to ask before I go to bed >.<

Looks like heartmiso is correct. 

I checked the MBC Beautiful Concert 아름다운콘서트 website; they do list WG for next Sunday's show.

KL5Rr.jpg

Source: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/icon/

Gimme a minute to translate the performer list. A lot of unfamiliar names....

Done. J-Lim is listed in the lineup. Ditto 8eight & Mighty Mouth, both of whom WG had worked with before. Mini-reunion for them.

11월 13일 출연진

김종서, 정수라, 김완선, 원더걸스, B1A4, 자전거 탄 풍경, 손호영, 임정희, 에이트, 포맨 & 미, 박상철, 임태경, 마이티마우스, 윙크

Nov 13 cast:

Kim Jong Seo, Jeong Soo-Ra, Kim Wan Sun, Wonder Girls, B1A4, Scenery of Riding Bicycle(?) Jatanpung, Son Ho Young, Lim Jeong Hee, 8eight, 4Men & Mi, Park Sang Cheol, Im Tae Kyung, Mighty Mouth, Wink.

V

Thanks, I was about to post mine. Got stuck checking around for 자전거 탄 풍경 . Jatanpung it is.

Guest wonderr23

^

Kim Jongseo, Jeong Sura, Kim Wanseon, WonderGirls, B1A4, Jatanpung, Son Hoyoung, Lim Jeonghui, 8eight, 4MEN & Mi, Park Sangcheol, Lim Taekyeong, Mighty Mouth, and Wink

-----------------------------------------------

mountain_boi_1320568624_90313.jpg

Hyerim, Xepy, and SanE

Source: San E's me2day

^^^^^

Omgggggg, I'm seriously loving Sohee's new attitude in all of these group shots. Sohee used to be the reserved, peaceful, kind of girl in most of her shoots but in these ones... She's seriously taking her fierce attitude to another level! But then again, all the girls are taking their attitude onto another a whole other level! Hahas. I'm also really loving the polka dots with the black leather.

As for the preview, I'm not going to comment until I hear everything. I want to rightfully judge, not assume. :)

Wonderfuls, it's only another 5-6 hours, hehehe, please be patient and trend soon!

Guest lami201

i love the previews !

even though it took me some time to realize this

i had to listen to be my baby more than 5 times :) but i like it

00:30 sec. snippet is already stuck in my head :D

and i want more :)

its perfect for Kpop

i understand that some are disappointed with BMB :)

just wait for the whole song + mv --> i have faith in JYP and WG

and i am sure that you´ll will love it !

yenny did a wonderful job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i totally see myself dancing to G.N.O in a club :)

I listened to the previews of those songs and they sound good.  I like be my baby and me,in more.  still early to judge until we hear all full songs and the rest. 

As I've predicted, those songs composed and produced by those big American names will not be put on this Koream album. If so, the max will be 2-3 songs, cuz the US album and the movie so far is the ultimate goal for JYP and  the Queens to achieve after putting so much efforts into it.  They will not expose all these US album materials on this Korean album beforehand.   Consequently these Korean and US albums are supposedly to be 2 completely different albums take and give.

My presumption only.

Guest Misakoloves

Ohyes, i heard all the previews. Though i am abit dissappointed with the preview of 'Be my baby' as it doesnt sound like the teaser but i guess maybe is because JYP remix it or something ? Hahaha idk. But it is a great song though ! Sohee voice was powerful !!!!! I know some wonderfuls are disspointed as well but you know, we should be happy because wonder girls put in a lot of effort in it just for us, Wonderfuls. And i can say, this time, the songs are nice. Maybe the 30 seconds preview may turn out diff from the MV too ? Who knows right ? So lets not judge before the MV is out ! ^^

Archived