Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

the first teaser reached 1mil views already!!!!!!!!!! woot woot

*quoted image*

but when we clicked the video, it still have 983,897 views.. -_-

well, it's YT..

I got fooled.. I commented on youtube saying it would reach 1m this weekend but actually it has already reached 1m.  Yes.. youtube views count is always the talk out of everything of youtube.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evilishus

the 2nd teaser "Be my baby" is on the front page of YT :)

Sunye with red hair??is it a wig or did she actually dye it red this time?that would be fierce!

i want it to be the 7th NOW!Right now.

Guest tnamphel

Waa..I am so excited about the track list. All the songs looks very promising...I hope there are few ballad songs...like "This Time" from their previous album.

Question

If they are releasing the Album on November 7th..Does that mean they will release the title track a day or two before Nov 7th..as they usually do???

People..If you haven't already ordered the album Please order it....YesAsia is selling it and the sales count on the korean music charts.

the 2nd teaser "Be my baby" is on the front page of YT :)

Sunye with red hair??is it a wig or did she actually dye it red this time?that would be fierce!

i want it to be the 7th NOW!Right now.

Sun with blonde hair, I love her

Sun with black hair, I love her

Sun with red hair, I love her

Sun with no hair, I still love her

Guest evilishus

Sun with blonde hair, I love her

Sun with black hair, I love her

Sun with red hair, I love her

Sun with no hair, I still love her

damn straight! :D

^^ I thought the video was coming out on the 7th. Or is it just the song? Or the whole Album?

Question: I'm sorry if this has already been answered but i'm honestly still confused.

1)Has it been confirmed that the two teasers are from two different songs? If yes does it mean we will have two different videos on Mon?

If they are two different songs what is the title of teaser 1

2)There will be an english version of be my baby, does this mean there will be another MV for the english version?

Will the english version be released on itunes?

I'm aware no one probably knows the answers to these. But if anyone has any idea please share i'm still quite confused about the two teasers. Thanks xD

1) It's been confirmed that the teasers are 2 different songs however it's not clear whether they'll release a seperate MV for the song in the first teaser.

2) Since they're releasing it in english it would only make sense for them to have an english MV. I'm almost certain that the song will be released on iTunes since there always release music there.

-----

OMFGKLMJOUYU.

I've finally pre-ordered the album on Yesasia since its cheaper -for me- than Kpoptown :phew:

I so can't wait for the release!

Also, if that's the album cover..which i doubt it is, then it's VERY plain and simple. Anyone noticed that it's quite big? Almost book-like tbh :blink:

I'm sure they would go THAT simple...I mean compare their every single album/single cover to that and it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Wonder Girls Covered by ‘enews’

2011-11-04 16:14 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa

As Wonder Girls is poised to make a comeback after two years of absence, fans and people from the music industry apparently are anxious to hear any news on the girl group.

The November 4 broadcast of tvN’s enews will be covering follow-up news on Wonder Girls. Reporters of the program staked out the group′s agency, JYP Entertainment, and the group′s regular hair salons for a total of 48 hours to get the scoop.

An interview with a clerk working at a convenient store in front of JYP Entertainment will be revealed, from which viewers might get clues as to what the members look like off camera. As teaser photos exuding the members’ sexy and mature feel were revealed recently, attentions are focused on their transformation.

[111104] Wonder Girls on tvN E news

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQUTB-7MFIo

cr:wonderfacts@twitter

Yay~ We have reached 1 million views. :) 

I hope we can reach 1 million views for the MV quickly as well. Let's try our best! :) 

I don't have any complaints about the album cover. I think it looks fine. When I first saw it this morning, I also thought it looked like a book. 

Music Core (tomorrow) and Inkigayo should also show teasers during their broadcasts. 

-edit-

woo~ i topped a page. 

tumblr_lu5dp2rIkZ1qeuebro1_250.gif tumblr_lu5dp2rIkZ1qeuebro2_250.gif

credit: stalkapple @ tumblr

the 1st teaser has reached 1m & up. if this 2nd teaser can't reach 1m this weekend, then it may not reach it. cuz by then, the official MV(s) will have been out, everyone will rush to see it that will be in result of stealing a lot of 'views count' from this 2nd teaser. So let's do our best to make it reach 1m this weekend if possible. thanks to all wonderfuls and fans in advance. also have to thank anti/hater who leave negative comments but also indirectly contribute on views & comments count.

Guest evilishus

^sohee,why you so cute?!

is that really the album cover?it doesn't really look like it, but if it is then all i have to say is...WORK IT!Lim has been looking pretty in this cycle of promotion shots.The stylist's are doing it right for her this time around :D

I watched the enews video and Lim's hair looked really long and kid of redish :) SO PRETTY.

Guest moon0226

JYP must do something good this time. I feel this comeback is really important. Otherwise, girls will be forgot by Kpop.

I hope that's not the cover, not fancy at all.

I do love the two teaser so far. As expected, we eventually have 11 new songs. Cannot wait to the seventh.

Have you guys already ordered the new alum?

PS: why our thread is not on the top of the page, like BB. It's not fair. I believe we will have a new thread soon because the page is gonna reach 2000 shortly after girls back. Fighting Wonderfuls.

Guest tnamphel

Yay...I am so excited. I just ordered my album from YesAsia. Currently the the album is number 5 on the bestseller for future release in Yes Asia.

When I ordered, it says that they will ship it on the November 9th...does that mean the album comes out on the 9th?

Guest VenusValentine

>.< Am i the only one who order the girls album on kpoptown :ph34r:

Anyway, it's still count toward Korea chard right :phew:

Maybe i should order another one in yesasia as well :w00t:

Anyway, Sunye with red hair, see that red hair before on some magazine (High cut?)

And she look really good with that color :wub:

On youtube...

it doesn't matter anymore, I mean hateful comments, it matters no more. it will only help increasing views and comments counts. the reason is people are getting tired and sick of reading and replying this kind of comments. And the most important thing is the Queens' comeback is getting people too excited, too scared, too happy and too many things for both sides. THE KILLING IS (UN)/INTENTIONALLY INEVITABLE. EVERYONE KNOWS

Yesterday I tried to figure out the sound influencers of the 2nd teaser, but the 2DT teaser had only the final line of the real 2DT (5 seconds or less).

So, I guess what we've been served is not going to spoil "Be My Baby", until we hear it for good we don't know enough. :)

For completeness, the initial part is akin to early electronica (Moroder, J.M. Jarre) but JYPE's take is edgier and modern.

While waiting until the 7th, the reference to Crystal Nicole made me also think about the U.S. album.

The list of American producers is growing... I guess the U.S. album will also have many new songs.

I am happy that Yeeun has mentioned Dave Stewart's "Always Without Me". After the demo (2 years ago) I never forgot it :wub:

Just a handful of hours to pass...

Hehe, I've finally had the time to pre-order the girls album on yesasia! I feel so happy, hehe, even though it'll take a while for my album to come after the 9th I'm truly happy I'm able to support the girls this time around. I'm so glad many WonderFuls are also supporting them this time around as well!

Wondergirls-Kara-SNSD youtube map comparison (first teasers)

33kws4o.png

Dark Green

US

Canada

Middle East

Mongolia

Australia

Philippines

Indonesia

Taiwan

China

Japan