Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ The cover looks good ^-^

I just want to say, before WG's teasers, WG had around 100 (or less) new subscribers for their youtube channel everyday (it's like this for years now). Now, because of the teasers, WG have 4000 new subscribers in 3days, wow! They went from +- 117,500 to +- 121,500 now ^-^ After the MV, I wonder how many new subscribers they'll have :3 hehe~~

Guest loveeeWG

did anyone else realised? xD

Lim is the only one holding a gun in the cover! :D

and why is Sunye's hair cut off :(((

The album cover doesnt look fancy.. but its still nice!

Guest QUEENka9

did anyone else realised? xD

Lim is the only one holding a gun in the cover! :D

and why is Sunye's hair cut off :(((

NO. If u notice Sunye also holding a gun.

and Sunye not cut her hair. it just the style look likes a grapes.:D

-wonderstruck -- Agree with what you said on our PM. Hope Jonte Moaning can come up with a freaky dance to the generic track, if it is indeed the lead single.-

I'm confused have you heard the song? :unsure:

Tomorrow we can listen their song in the album, right ?? EXCITING ~~~ w00t.gifw00t.gif

We will hear everything on Nov 7 not before!

Only 3 days left omona!!

Guest wendysmark

That's the cover?!?!! It looks shabby. It is just a photo plaster across the packaging and looks too simple vicx.gif

Nonetheless still looking forward to the new songs!!

Guest hikaru_orange

If that's the album cover, I'm slightly disappointed, it looks really plain.

I would've reversed the black as the background & text in white/grey/red.

I don't know it looks like you could of done more with the design

like use the photos with the red gradients. But it still looks nice.

I was hoping something nice as 2PM&miss A's recent albums.

Well anyways, looking forward to the album songs, birthday present for me. (It's today.) :D

well..happy birthday to you..

hope you'll have a blissful day on your birthday..keke

about the album cover,it's ok but it just plain simple..please 7th nov come faster!:P

OMG!1st time i topped the page but sorry guys..i don't have anything to share..keke

Guys..i saw the comeback teaser of WG on music bank..it so hot..cannot wait anymore..

well..happy birthday to you..

hope you'll have a blissful day on your birthday..keke

about the album cover,it's ok but it just plain simple..please 7th nov come faster!:P

OMG!1st time i topped the page but sorry guys..i don't have anything to share..keke

Guys..i saw the comeback teaser of WG on music bank..it so hot..cannot wait anymore..

Really ? You see the Wonder Girls teaser on Music Bank>?

So that's the cover aye?...hmm how reliable is the source? lol

Pfffft even if the albums 'cover' ain't all that I'm not concerned... I don't mind because I'm all for what's inside the cover.

Anyways nuff said about that.. I'm patiently waiting for the MV to be released and the album to drop!!!!!!!

Excited much?! LOL.

154 User(s) are reading this topic

13 members, 135 guests, 6 anonymous users

Don't just lurk, POST! haha I kid no pressure...seriously though...lol

Guest Smilion

Found this on Fantastic..

A reporter asked Lim a question that made her cry I think…This is what he said on twitter.

”I asked a question to WonderGirls’ youngest member Hyerim…but then suddenly her tears kept falling…she cried. ㅠㅠ i’m sorry if i asked you in a sensitive matter.

although the questions were not that harsh… i think the youngest member was hurting. ㅠㅠ Hyerim is really pretty in real life. really… fighting!”

cr:{3WF} Kristie Castro@fantastic

Anyone know what this is about?

And Lim really needs the support of all Wondefuls right now, I guess she's nervous about the comeback.

Guest lerajean

i dont want to expect from WG but gosh, i cant help it...i love the first teaser but the 2nd one? amazing... we gotta to see a glimpse of the choreo, the outfits and hear how the music sounds like...and no one knows how excited i am for their comeback next week.. i dont want them to feel pressured or nervous, just give the 2nd best performance of their career ( the first one will be for their debut in US) and for sure, fans will never regret why they support WG  from the beginning till today...

i just simply love WG ..! fighting!

Guest WG.theQUEENS

I just can't get enough of both teasers..

I keep on replaying and replaying them :)

Anyway, does anybody know where Sunmi is at the moment?

coz one wonderfulPH claimed that Mimi's at the Philippines together with her father 0_o.

I'm confused have you heard the song?  :unsure:

No, we were just dissecting the second MV teaser. Both of us agree on JYP's influence for the music (Giorgio Moroder), which I thought was rather generic. I also found the visuals unoriginal, & wondered if the lead single has crossover appeal for mainstream Asia since WG will promote it overseas next month. wonderstruck countered that maybe Jonte has a killer dance that can capture the public imagination again. We kept it confidential cuz we sometimes talk about deeper stuff (retro influences, industry trends, etc.), & also not to spoil the spazzing here. The full MV will soon be out anyway.

Back to WG. One million views on Yinyuetai!

I'm quite surprised Youtube couldn't surpass the numbers, given its bigger reach.

YgsUk.jpg

Source: http://www.yinyuetai.com/video/293441

Guest Mia_Mia

RUMOR ON TWITTER

a korean wonderful saw Sunye and apparently she has...... RED HAIR!... I hope its the shade they gave her for the W korea magazine shoot.

I'm surprised they've given her red hair...I was sure she would go blond considering the teaser....ahh....so does that mean Sunye will do promotions with three hair colors?.... the black wig, blond wig and then real red hair.

No, we were just dissecting the second MV teaser. Both of us agree on JYP's influence for the music (Giorgio Moroder), which I thought was rather generic. I also found the visuals unoriginal, & wondered if the lead single has crossover appeal for mainstream Asia since WG will promote it overseas next month. wonderstruck countered that maybe Jonte has a killer dance that can capture the public imagination again. We kept it confidential cuz we sometimes talk about deeper stuff (retro influences, industry trends, etc.), & also not to spoil the spazzing here. The full MV will soon be out anyway.

Thanks for clarifying i really started to think you got some insider info or something :lol:

Back to WG. One million views on Yinyuetai!

I'm quite surprised Youtube couldn't surpass the numbers, given its bigger reach.

*quoted image*

Source: http://www.yinyuetai.com/video/293441

I'm really starting to question these youtube views... somethings just don't make sense...

Anyway i think it will reach 1 million by tonight or early tomorrow...

Question: I'm sorry if this has already been answered but i'm honestly still confused.

1)Has it been confirmed that the two teasers are from two different songs? If yes does it mean we will have two different videos on Mon?

If they are two different songs what is the title of teaser 1

2)There will be an english version of be my baby, does this mean there will be another MV for the english version?

Will the english version be released on itunes?

I'm aware no one probably knows the answers to these. But if anyone has any idea please share i'm still quite confused about the two teasers. Thanks xD

the first teaser reached 1mil views already!!!!!!!!!! woot woot

Screenshot_5.png

but when we clicked the video, it still have 983,897 views.. -_-

well, it's YT..

Archived