Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest yubin4ever

Hey is anyone else replaying the teaser to get the WG to a million views? I am and Im just totally in love with this song. Even if its not the title song, Im just happy this song is even made and I will get to hear it in a week lol

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BEAST's Doojoon and Dongwoon look like they're posing using Wonder Girls' love bullet from the 'Nobody' dance. 

http://24.media.tumb...rwo1_r1_500.jpg

It has been confirmed that the 'right now' part in the teaser is sung by Yeeun. 

Some people said 'Right now' parts by Yenny, some people said Lim. But last night Yenny told us 'That's my voice~ kkk' Yay! Correct Kk

Credit: mingsun89 @ twitter 

I think someone asked earlier where the chat took place, I think it took place in chat room on the korean fancafe? 

Guest WonderfulSohee

Non-Wonderful or new fans don't know who the voice belong to.

But all Wonderful know that is Yenny's voice.

If you're a true Wonderful you will know it.

Yenny's voice is very powerful and I love it

1:33minutes left before 2nd teaser is out!

Can't wait

Edit: WF and other people are still not familiar with Lim's voice so that maybe one reason why.

But Yenny's voice is legendary powerful, I'm kinda sad that people don't recognize it. 

Edit: Finally convinced PikeYenny and babyleoDEsohee that I am WonderfulSohee from soompi. 

My twitter name is BabyLiiindda cuz some one else took WonderfulSohee already

That person who don't even tweet!

I want that username!!! :(

(Sorry for ranting, this is the 11th time I had to told someone that I am WonderfulSohee)

^Jype want us to not post those cap up. Just wait for the teaser which will be out in about hmmm couple of minutes

Honestly I didn't even know if it Ye eun voice at first, and I can tell her voice. I can tell all of the girls voices actually. At first I was like who the heck is singing in the beginning. Maybe because the english sound almost perfect, but after a while of listening to it you can tell that it was Ye eun voice though out the whole teaser. Even the right now. .

Guest jagerbomb

now that yeeun herself mentions it, after listening to the 'right now' part it DOES sound like yeeun (I've always thought it sounds really britney spearsish xD). 

Maybe its because WG don't usually, or ever go with auto-tune or highly synthesise their songs so its hard for us to figure out who it is :)

I'm supposed to be studying but I can't wait to hear the teaser! not long now !!! 

edit: omg those caps loveeeWG posted are hot!! BUT call me pessimistic, Lim's hair should never be up imo. she looks way better with her hair down (not here to start a 'hair' war again lol just saying >.<)

Guest loveeeWG

Re: tracklist

At first, I was skeptical about it.. but after seeing that it's registered, it adds legitimacy to the claim. There is a possibility that the reason on 7 out of 12 were registered is b/c the other producers have credit for the other songs? Remember that Darkchild and Claude Kelly was working on this album, so maybe there's a different arrangement? Just throwing ideas out there..,.

One issue I'd like to address:

There is a user on Youtube who claims to be a Wonderful, but re-uploaded WG's teaser to her page and blocked others from commenting on her page telling her to remove the video/support the official. Her username is ailannguyenn. Does that sound like anyone you know?

Thats me... as in i was blocked and my comment was removed!!! :(

The teaser is available already. WATCH IT RIGHT NOW!

http://www.youtube.c...nel_video_title

I'm so glad they have the teasers in HD. The past MVs were not in great quality.

All the new sites are quick to release that Wonder Girls released the teasers. Koreaboo being the fastest, actually coolsmurf was first haha, followed by akp and soompi. And then the wonder Girls' own twitter account 

not as many people online today compared to the other day

Guest ladyluckk

OMG. I'm already in love with the song! I know this album is going to be so amazing.

I especially love Yoobin's voice ("Be my...") in the background! <3

Omg edifdhofighfiugbaefhio

Omg.... I knew he was messing with my head, hHAHAs, it was a completely different song with this new teaser, but I still love it, I love how the the second teaser had face shots from the first teaser, and then they added in a bit of dance parts with the bright polka dots. The song... Doesn't really have a catchy feeling to it, but I believe in the Wonder Girls and JYP and I'm going to wait until the full music video before I judge, but I really like where the music video is going.

I can't wait until the full thing comes out <3

Archived