Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

I want what I have seen on the 1st video teaser.  Having other types on this album or MVs is fine with me, but I really want that concept shown on the 1st video teaser to be the main direction for the whole album.  end of rant.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

^

^

WOW. How did Kenny get that?! He's seen the teaser already? O_o

I can't wait to see it. ^^ 

But is the MV going to be in black and white? .... >.< 

mingsun89 tweeted that Yeeun was chatting to KWDFs. She's mentioned that there will only be one remix on the album, 'Be My Baby Remix' and they are planning to hold a concert early 2012. AND!!! The first teaser is not the intro, but one of the other songs on the album. 

Guest Liliana_BB

^ i am so excited right now...at least now we know that this album will have alot new songs and no remixes

i am really happy that the song for the first teaser is a song and not an intro,

maybe they will performe both songs for their comeback stage

I'm really excited especially after seeing that caps! But I can't help but feel bad that even a few screencaps got leaked...

Since JYPE requested that they be taken down, I hope people will listen.

Wonder girls are such a HOT TOPIC RIGHT NOW! Ahhhhhhhh ~ I'm so uber excited. The queens are DEFINITELY BACK. This is a FULL BLOWN FIERCED OUT ALBUM. Can't wait to order my album. I'm really excited. I love this whole new concept. All my friends on fb, school, church, etc, are like, DAYUUUUUUUUM :). Hehe. I'm really excited. The girls are STUNNING! Can't wait to see them DOMINATE on music shows :P. Be scared!!! & you CANNOT forget about our AMAZING WONDERFUL WONDERFUL'S FANCHANT. SOOO JJANG! & AMAZING! It always makes me cry to hear us do fanchants because it's just so amazing. Im pretty sure EVERYONE agrees that WONDEFULS have the BEST fanchant ever. Loud, clear, precise, and perfectly wonderful! Can't wait ! <33333.

P.s. What time will the 2nd video teaser come out? You can just give me the Korean time, and I'll calculate it to my time zone, haha. Thanks in advance! <333333.

much love! wonderfuls JJANG. WONDERGIRLS, GLOBALLY & INTERNATIONAL QUEENS <3. 11.7.11.

---

edit:

THANK YOU LILIANA:) . So that means in a couple of hours for me :P HEHEHE. It'll here when I get otu of school. Soooo excited! <3'

BTW, does anyone think that our girls were promote MORE than one song at the same time? Kind of like 2NE1, "Go away" "Cant Nobody" "Clap your hands"??? It'll be SOOO awesome. & I think we will have more than one MV:P ?! yes i think so.

Guest Liliana_BB

^ the second teaser will be release on Nov 3 at 11 AM.

just few more hours and we will have the teaser..

i am so excited, cant wait.

Guest soheeWG

Wow it's a completely different concept than the one shown in the mv teaser! I prefer the rock and chic concept to be honest. Those screencaps surprised me. Those clothes looks "retro" to me, not really modern especially those fur bracelets.I don't really like them..Well anyway i'll just wait and see. Still I'll support the Wonder Girls no matter what.

Yeah I really hope they promote 2 songs too :D

I knew that the first teaser is going to be another song because from the first teaser we got (the BTS) is totally different. I'm wondering are they going to released two songs this time? That will be amazing! The girls usually only promoted one song. I think it will be nice if they promoted or released two single. I wonder what song is the first released. Now I want to listen to the song like. . so their title track is Be my baby.

I hope nothing else leak. .=/

I'm really confused right now... The 2nd teaser seem to be the title track since it has the outfits from the concept pics. However, this is completely different from the 1st teaser o___o what is the 1st teaser then? I feel like I love the rock concept more, so I hope the 1st teaser is the real thing, but there are chances the 2nd teaser is the real one... but in one of the pic from the 2nd teaser, we can see Sunye with the same style as the 1st teaser. This is so confusing! LOL.

Anyway, I really really want to know everything right now but I have to stay patient ^^*

I still love both concepts so I'm happy no matter what. It's just that the rock concept seems so perfect for them, I like it a little bit more ^^

Also, thanks Wonderfuls for all the informations about album title, tracks title, etc. =)

My heart is beating so fast now hehe!

See you soon, in 8hours, for the 2nd teaser~~

^ JYPE said the 2nd teaser is the "real" teaser. As for the song in the 1st one, apparently Yeeun said today in a chat with kWFs that the song in the 1st teaser is still going to be a song on the album. But "Be My Baby" is the title track. I like the concept of the 1st one too. I know every Wonderful and a lot of non-fans love the rockier sound in the first teaser, but I don't know how the general public in Korea would recieve it... I think a lighter poppier song would be their best bet for the title track. As long as we get both songs on the album it's all good!

i don't know if this has been shared yet 

but the teaser entered the most viewed chart in music  category :) 

well it's certainly a progress :)  

honors1.jpg

Guest yubin4ever

Ok. So I was a little bit nervous when I found out that the first video teaser that we have seen is not the title track. I thought to myself, that teaser was such a perfect concept, how can they top it and have a better song? But that's exactly what I thought when I saw the first teaser pics with the guns..."how can they possibly top these pics??" And then the WG did it with the sexy 2nd batch of teaser pics. And then they topped it again with the amazing video teaser. What I'm trying to say is, don't worry fellow wonderfuls about how the new video teaser/song will be. I know a lot of us think that it cant get any better than what we have seen, but the WG have been topping themselves every time they show us something new. And i dont think this will be any different. I learned to NEVER underestimate what the Wonder Girls can do. Can't wait for 6 more hours!!

Today is Yenny Day right?? Is that why she was talking to kwonderfuls? Does anyone know where this conversation took place?

Guest itsWonderTime

omg WonderGirls teaser is not even on the most viewed under Music!!  We need to message JYP and tell them that if they put Korean letters on their title it will not show up on the front page of YouTube!!! it needs to be all in english.. Guys help me lets message Jane or JYP and tell them this

Guest WonderfulSohee

WONDERFULS! WE HAVE A MISSION!!

For all you WonderBang'ers fans out there who is hoping for a reunited collab! There is a possible way!

Make Big Bang hit the US nation!!! I said on the comments section that us Wonderfuls will be helping big bang on voting!! I think that if big bang got in, they can be able to hit to US and our ladies WG are of course always at America, so which means.....WONDERBANG PERHAPS?! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-W3_kJkcbg

So let our WONDERFUL power help the boys finally reunite with the girls!

PS. And plus, VIPs had also been helping us making Wonder Girls Teaser TOP rank also!

In US we don't have show that Wonder Girls and Big Bang can collab for or at least not one that I know of beside MVA which is impossible unless WG n BB are nominees for it.

^ agree with WonderfulSohee. true as much as i want it too happen ^^ besides it's the EUROPE MTV awards not an American, i think if WG would be advancing in the European market or the other way around it would have more chance but that would still be really slim. but as an Wonderful VIP i'm trying to make 6 & 7 November an WonderBang party so i'm voting like crazy :P btw pinkyx you used to be on the WonderBang thread aswell right? haha i remember you! everyone else who loves WonderBang the thread has been re-opened for some time now! :D

aaahhh only a few more hours! YIKES! will not be awake to witness it, since it will be here 3am (CET) T.T oh well will spazz in the morning, won't set an allarm for 3am sleep is too dear to me :P anyway i'm excited, seen from the caps posted before i think the song in the teaser will be kinda slow, R&B, sleek-ish if you know what i mean.

Wonder Girls' Teaser Hits the Most Discussed Video Chart on YouTube

The Wonder Girls comeback teaser has hit the "Most Discussed Video" chart on YouTube -- even taking the number one spot at one point. 

The Wonder Girls teaser video was released on their official YouTube channel on November 1. In just one day, the video received over 560,000 hits and on the morning of November 2, the video reached #1 on the "Most Discussed Video" list. 

Currently, the Wonder Girls' teaser video is at the number four spot for the "Most Discussed Video" for all categories. In the "Music" category, they are still hold the number one position. 

The teaser shows an edgy and exciting clip of the girls singing and dancing with fierce face expresisons and outfits. Never before seen images of the girls, who look more mature and strong, seem to be the reason behind this explosive reaction. 

Sources of JYP Entertainment say, "The hot reaction to the teaser is exciting all of us here as well as the girls. Please stay tuned for a great album and performance, which will hopefully satisfy everyone's expectations and anticipation."

Wonder Girls will return with their second album on November 7. 

5722f28c6b11094e0420a41a2f7b6e9c_large.png

6d5d5a2137420b41c2ab1585b88ddc20_large.png

CREDIT: Jnkm@Soompi

Guest jcsmark

I noticed Wonder Girls’ youtube channel uploaded 4 videos onto their teaser&making playlist within the past few days.

(I edited the screen cap to include only the 4 new videos uploaded)

teaseru.jpg

The video on the left (marked 1) is the 1st teaser video that was released and now has over 750,000 views.

The second video (marked 11) is also the 1st teaser video but is now removed. It’s probably because on Nov 1 the original teaser video was not working (lol this was when fans were going crazy that the video wouldn’t work) so they uploaded this one. However, they got the first video to work so they no longer needed this one and removed it.

The third video in the cap (marked 12), is also removed off of Wondergirls’ youtube channel. I assume this is the teaser video that they wanted to release today but links and screencaps of the video were leaked.

Now the fourth video in the screencap (marked 13) is what caught my interest. At first I thought it was another upload of the 1st teaser because of Sunye in the thumbnail, but if you look closely it is not from the 1st teaser at all. I checked the 1st teaser frame by frame and compared it with the thumbnail of this video and they are different.

Could this be another teaser video to be released?

It's different than the outfits WG were wearing in the leaked screen caps.

The video is set on private here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh7Zh5Df2RE&feature=BFa&list=SP8536A0317E9BFE93&lf=list_related

I noticed Wonder Girls’ youtube channel uploaded 4 videos onto their teaser&making playlist within the past few days.

(I edited the screen cap to include only the 4 new videos uploaded)

*quoted image*

The video on the left (marked 1) is the 1st teaser video that was released and now has over 750,000 views.

The second video (marked 11) is also the 1st teaser video but is now removed. It’s probably because on Nov 1 the original teaser video was not working (lol this was when fans were going crazy that the video wouldn’t work) so they uploaded this one. However, they got the first video to work so they no longer needed this one and removed it.

The third video in the cap (marked 12), is also removed off of Wondergirls’ youtube channel. I assume this is the teaser video that they wanted to release today but links and screencaps of the video were leaked.

Now the fourth video in the screencap (marked 13) is what caught my interest. At first I thought it was another upload of the 1st teaser because of Sunye in the thumbnail, but if you look closely it is not from the 1st teaser at all. I checked the 1st teaser frame by frame and compared it with the thumbnail of this video and they are different.

Could this be another teaser video to be released?

It's different than the outfits WG were wearing in the leaked screen caps.

The video is set on private here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh7Zh5Df2RE&feature=BFa&list=SP8536A0317E9BFE93&lf=list_related

The fourth video is the teaser for "Be My Baby" ^^ : Link

lol i just searched 'wonder girls' on youtube and it shows that the teaser only has 945 views but when you click onto the video it actually has 750,000+ views. I'm so glad we were able to reach this much so quickly. Wonder Girls' previous MV views are not high at all, they're really low so I'm glad the teaser is doing well and hopefully when the MV comes out, we'll be able to gain 1 million views very quickly. :D I actually hope we can reach 1 million views for the teaser soon. we're doing much better than our attempt to reach 1m views for the billboard cover

tumblr_lu20xbEREw1qco1zjo1_500.png

image credit: wonderfulwondergirls @ tumblr

I'm glad the bear's picture is replaced by a beautiful picture of our girls soompi news. I was hoping for a new article to be released so it could be replaced. 

Archived