Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest savoir vivre

Going back to the 2DT era, this is what I think.

They did 2DT not because they wanted a comeback but to re-introduce themselves with a new member. Since Lim was new at that time, they took that chance to introduce Lim to the Korean audience and for them to actually see what she got. Because Sunmi was so well-loved (still is), taking that time to incorporate the alien motif was good because it showed that Sunmi is still part of WG despite being away and having a new member. 2DT was a good approach in a sense of re-introducing and welcoming Lim to the kpop scene. For Lim, that was her starting point.

Now, it's the real thing. They traveled far and wide and expanded the horizons beyond kpop. They experienced a lot and learned a lot on the way, gaining new confidence and effect that is far from kpop idols. What they have right now is an aura of a superstar. Staying in America was a good thing because they grew not just as a person but also their musicality. They've gone far beyond what idols are in kpop and reinvented themselves, transformed themselves into a respected and well-loved group. With all the love and support that we are seeing right now from other fandoms, that just proves the power that they exude to fans and non-fans alike. This is actually another starting point for them - they're not coming back as idols, they're coming back as musicians - an experienced and well-trained musicians. They're going to make a name not just in kpop, not just in Asia, but to the whole world. Because they are Wonder Girls and they always bring something for us to go crazy. All in all, Wonder Girls is a force to be reckoned with.

we share the same thought :)

I was also thinking that 2dt was a precursor of one huge comeback from the wonder girls!.

:D

Now, people could tell how WG's professionalism is incomparable. 

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have rewatched the teaser X times and will continue to watch it again not for views count but my own pleasure.  Based on the preview of the teaser, they are going to the right direction for their comeback and may as well for their US album if the music style is the same or similar.  Frankly a bit more rock and American music feeling mixed with the uniqueness of Kpop will bring out chemistry.  It is not gonna be easy for their US journey but this teaser does give us more hopes for their US debut.

For the time being, let's forget anything else but enjoy their Korea comeback.  Better joy will come later in the beginning of 2012.

Guest Hottest-day

Every of the teasers I just ♥ it! I'm looking forward to the next teaser video!

Looks like our girls are going to rock down the K-pop World!

Guest big_face

OH GOSH, my first though when watched the Teaser: IS THAT YEEUN'S VOICE IN THE FIRST LINE ??? sooooo powerful, very good, definitely have a strong & beautiful voice, I LOVE YOU, Yeeun.

Second though: IS THAT YOU SUNYE ??? gosh, she is totally rock the concept, i never though she can pull out the image so well like this, a lot of ppls in AKP said HAVE A CRUSH ON HER, so cool.

BTW, the line "RIGHT NOW" is SUNYE or YEEUN ?? the voice is very low but powerful the same time, it's confuse me that the voice is Sunye, just want to ask ???

PLZZZ tell me how to increase the views in YOUTUBE, i want to help our girls got 1 million views for that ???

The concept is not POP, it's ROCK, why JYP said it POP !! :vicx:

So I finally get the chance to come online since last night and I get greeted with three things 1) Jay Park - Girlfriend Teaser, 2) Tablo feat Taeyang Tomorrow MV & 3) Wonder Girls Teaser - Right Now. I don't know what I did these past few days but I have been blessed lol.

First and foremost - WOW !!! When I saw the clip I didn't know where to look or who to look at first, all the girls are looking so hot and gorgeous, that it just blows my mind. The girls I have always felt have been so under-rated when it comes to their looks, they are all so pretty and I think through this concept they'll get the reputation of being beauties. The overall vibe of the teaser definitely has got me excited at the sound of the song, although I will be on guard because teasers aren't always what they make it out to be but if they go along the lines of what we've heard then I'm all good ^^

This is how a comeback is suppose to be like, when you've disappeared for a long time your expected to comeback with a different image and a stronger stage performance and presence and the girls totally look like they are here to dominate. As artists you can tell that they have learned alot and each have grown as singers/rappers, their experiences in the U.S although people deem it as a flop or whatnot but the girls have gained so much more from leaving Korea than what they would've gained if they stayed, I've heard other artists talk about going through struggles and using those struggles to build themselves up as artists and that is exactly what the girls have done with their experiences from the past 2 years. I can't wait to see what they have install for us !!.

WONDER GIRLS HWAITING !!

Guest wonderlimfan22

OMG!! they all look amazing in the teaser..i hope this is actually the song not another song from the album...i hope we can get to the front page of youtube with teaser it will be good promotion for them

Guest big_face

big_face , you can just refresh WG teaser video on youtube page as much as you can!:rolleyes:

I did, but someone told me that it doesn't help to increase the views, therefore, i want to ask the real solution....

BTW, just read the previous pages, so sad to here THIS IS NOT THE REAL PART THEY WILL SING IN THEIR MV, i love this concept, WHY ?????? tears.giftears.gif

Guest crazycindaye

I'm insane right now and i think I'm obsess with the Wonder GIrls !! I've been replaying the Clip for like an hour and i'm still not tired! I can't wait for the other MV teasers and the MV! I know this is going to be da BOMB !

Guest pinkbabyj

@big_face, you can add the teaser to a playlist and then click auto-play. It will refresh it after the video is done and the view will count (:

OH GOSH, my first though when watched the Teaser: IS THAT YEEUN'S VOICE IN THE FIRST LINE ??? sooooo powerful, very good, definitely have a strong & beautiful voice, I LOVE YOU, Yeeun.

Second though: IS THAT YOU SUNYE ??? gosh, she is totally rock the concept, i never though she can pull out the image so well like this, a lot of ppls in AKP said HAVE A CRUSH ON HER, so cool.

BTW, the line "RIGHT NOW" is SUNYE or YEEUN ?? the voice is very low but powerful the same time, it's confuse me that the voice is Sunye, just want to ask ???

PLZZZ tell me how to increase the views in YOUTUBE, i want to help our girls got 1 million views for that ???

The concept is not POP, it's ROCK, why JYP said it POP !!  :vicx:

Some said the line 'RIGHT NOW' was from Lim.  It does sound a bit like Lim's but I am not 100% sure cuz I don't know Korean and sometimes it is difficult for me to differentiate every vocal from one another.  Of course it is easier for me if songs are from the Queens since I love them.  just saying.

Guest wendysmark

The 'RIGHT NOW' sounds like Lim's voice!

But it doesn't matter who's voice is it, because everyone look so HOT and awesome in the teaser!!!!! I am madly in love with them now. Everyone looks like they fit the concept and among the current Kpop girl group, they are the first one to go all out for this concept - each and every Wonder Girl.

Proud of my babies!

omg i just came from the movies, omg omg i adore the teaser i really can´t express much how i feel, so proud of our girls .

what i´m not sure is what about the pics that JYP showed before?, i mean they are totally different

i hope we the complete mv is superior than the teaser wich i love!

Guest i.said.goodbye

THE TEASER BLEW ME AWAY!!!

I had high expectations but this was just WOW! I don't think there's a word I could adequately use to describe what I am feeling at the moment.

Korea ain't going to know what hit them! They left as Wonder Girls and now they're Wonder Women :wub:

Guest VenusValentine

I just wondering, if there are any chance that we will get more than 1 MV for korean album :w00t:

BTW, have fun spazzing guys, i'm going to sleep "RIGHT NOW" lol

cya tomorrow :wub:

Yeeun's soul voice at the beginning was awesome! All the girls look so fierce!! Sohee should let her hair down, i'm still loving it tho. Sunye and the mic was epic! Yubin and her metal style hair flip was perfect! XD then i like Lim kicking toward the camera!

I'm so touched too with so many non-WF fans support the girls ^_^ thank you very much!

Just mt thought, could the song in this teaser is just an intro? JYP's MV teasers were often different from the real MV. Remember Miss A's 'Goodbye Baby' and 'Nobody's teasers? totally different from their real MV.

There are five times of 'RIGHT NOW'. i think that's still Yeeun's voice. and the last two i heard Lim's voice too.

can't wait for the next teaser!

-------------edit

^ OMG! ALL NEW SONGS! i hope this is true.

Guest valentino_rossi46

Is this song list?

*quoted image*

If this is true, so "Smile" by Yenny will be included in 2nd album <3, that's such a good thing

-----

1st photo teaser: All 5 are gorgeous but WTH with Sun ye hair

2nd photo teaser: OMG It's awesome <3, can not complain about anything

1st MV teaser : Jaw-dropped, I even didnt expect that good, too good to be true <3

Ye Eun voice = daebak, "right now" seems like Lim's voice, after Nobody, many bring retro mic-stand on stage, now WGs threw it away lol. I hope Sun Ye really chopped her hair, it's so suitable to her. Blonde Sun Ye <3. After MAC photoshoot many ppl hope Sun Ye will dye her hair blonde, after Cosmopolitan photoshoot, many ppl hope WGs will use rock and roll concept, now dream come true ??? <3

I wonder whether Cosmopolitan photoshoot is the hint WGs give to us??

It's time to throw away the retro mic-stand, Min leader <3

20110822_cosmopolitan_wondergirls_sunye_6.jpg

Archived