Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest ayodanyo

I've been lurking on the forums for sometime, until now. I just had to post something. Why didn't we see this concept coming?! 

2DT Rock Version:

+

Wonder Girls @ Billboard Covering Nothin On You (hence the beautiful boys in the beginning of the teaser):

+

tumblr_lq5qtoMW3q1qco1zjo1_500.jpg

Haha, just my thoughts. Oh! I joined the fanclub. I hope we get that sub-forum soon. :)

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teaser was so amazing im still watching it over and over. When the mv comes out I may just faint. Sunye is gorgeous. I love this hair style. And is that Ye Eun singing in the beginning? Very catchy.

Guest iheartu

@only5wonders - Yes, I know right! I feel so loved along with WG seeing all the support from the other fandoms. It makes my heart leap knowing that our girls still have that effect on everyone else. They are so loved and I am so proud to be a part of this WONDERFUL FAMILY. They deserve all of this after all the hard work. They deserve it. Every single praise, support, and love. They deserve all of it.

Guest only5Wonders

I knew real richard simmons was coming when Sunye fiercely threw the mic.. !!!!

OH WOW!!! hahahaha xD..

tumblr_ltyo9pGq9h1qeuebro1_500.gif

EAT THIS HATERS!!!

tumblr_ltyohk61mJ1qeuebro1_500.gif

Wonder Girls are gonna sweep the scene in one massive hurricane ♥

cr: stalkapple@tumblr

OMFG !!!!!!!!!

so excited !! I think the first note is yeeun then the 'right now' is maybe sunye? everyone looks awesome and the song itself is sounds AMAZING even from the 30 or so seconds  :):)

LIM is singing the "right now" part. 

Her voice is recognizable (even with the added effects), even though Sunye is mouthing the words in the MV trailer.

I'm not sure it's gonna be the chorus or, by association, the song title. It's just a vocal riff, for now.

The 2DT trailer turned out to be a red herring: the excerpt wasn't incorporated into the actual song itself.

Guest eidolon

Chills. This was so much better than I expected and this is just the teaser. Cannot wait for the rest. The ladies look so dang gorgeous. I love it and this new image they're going for. They look so fierce and oh my goodness, Yubin is so beautiful! Scratch that, they all look beautiful and oh so sexy. This was totally worth the wait. People were always ragging on them, saying things like they're flops in America when they didn't even start yet and what not but look at them now. They are totally on a whole new level. They are beyond idols, world stars anyone? I am so proud. I'm glad I stayed with them for all of these years (since 2008 =D). Look at what you're missing out on flying bird fans =P.

Guest yubin4ever

What are everyone's TOP 3 favorite parts of the teasers??

Mine's is:

1)Sunye's intense stare right after she throws the microphone. Its so cool because first she was smiling and then just quickly changes to hard sexy stare. Loved it

2)The abundance of Yoobin's hair flipping lol. Looking so sexy every second.

3)Yenny doing her thing!!! She is really shining in this teaser and being classy sexy.

P.S. I hope everyone is watching the teaser on the official wonder girls channel and have it on a playlist to increase views. Lets get this to one million wonderfuls and other fanclubs who love the wonder girls!!!

Guest nambo07

Thinking symbolically about the mv teaser as of now, to me Sunye throwing her mic can also be a representation of 'swinging' their retro concept away (Infamous mic stands in nobody)

But then again it probably has no meaning at all haha, its just fun trying to dissect a meaning from mv's :)

Guest savoir vivre

#28 – Top Favorited (Today) – Music

#15 – Top Rated (Today) – Music

Wonder Effect!!!

Go WONDERFULS!! THE TEASER IS THE BEST THAT I'VE SEEN FROM THE GROUPS THAT MADE A COMEBACK THIS YEAR!!

Guest VenusValentine

I'm watching the teaser like hundreds of time now :wub:

46h more to go Y.Y, but i can spazz the teaser like crazy until thursday

The teaser ...... so good ...... *faint*

I am going to guess that the lack of rapid comments here is because everyone is rewatching the teaser countless of times. I've lost count how many times I myself have replayed it... I think it's all I've been watching for the past hour to be honest lol.

It's just so amazing and so much more and perfect than what I was expecting. I don't know what I was expecting, but this... hewhjensca... I can only hope and cross my fingers that the actual song/MV is just like this. <3 Please JYP. this is too amazing. I also have to add to the comments about other fandoms supporting our girls, so true and I'm so thankful for that.

The whole teaser is perfect I just can't pick my favorite part haha.

Thinking symbolically about the mv teaser as of now, to me Sunye throwing her mic can also be a representation of 'swinging' their retro concept away (Infamous mic stands in nobody)

But then again it probably has no meaning at all haha, its just fun trying to dissect a meaning from mv's :)

Wow... I didn't even think of that... but yes, it would be amazing if that's what it stands for. JYP is known for his little "quirks" in MVs maybe this was intentional? Kudos to you for noticing it. XD

Guest Scarletsecrets

Here's another one.

Wonder Girls reveals MV teaser for 2nd studio album

After revealing two sets of comeback teaser photos, Wonder Girls have released the first music video teaser for their 2nd studio album set to be released on November 7th.

Despite the short teaser, the video itself reveals that the Wonder Girls have transformed completely for their long awaited return to South Korea. They have officially dropped their retro concept from "Nobody" and seem to have replaced it with a stronger rock look adorned with black leather and smokey eye-makeup.

Throughout the video, the Wonder Girls can be heard repeating the line, "Right now."

They are set to release another music video teaser on November 3rd before releasing their album on November 7th.

What do you think of the teaser? "R U Ready" for the Wonder Girls?

Source: wondergirlsCredit: www.koreaboo.com<BR style="CLEAR: both">

Guest lerajean

the teaser wow..!! im actually speechless RIGHT NOW>>!!!

i cant even imagine  WG will root to this type of genre and bang.>!!

they never disappoint us..!!love WG!!

you truly turned into WORLD SINGERs..!!

and i wonder what is really going to be the title...hmmm...?

Guest only5Wonders

Sunye's gorgeousness.

Lim's ferocity.

Sohee's beguilement

Yubin's sexiness

Yenny's beauty.

gahh. how can a group be so perfect!!! ?? :D

(in my eyes xD)

Guest yubin4ever

Got this from omonatheydidnt.com. Credit:kiwichan08 twitter

I love love LOVE how Yenny retweeted this. Makes me think that she knows that the WG are the "QUEENS". Im all for them being humble, but sometimes its nice to see some attitude in our girls. Yenny being so confident and bold enough to retweet this and also her previous excitement about hoping the video can be released right now (pun kind of intended) is making me SOOOOO excited for this comeback. I dont know how much i can take

Guest deviana

This video took me out of a 2 year soompi/kpop/everything Korean retirement!!!

I am so excited for the wondergirls and all their fans who have waited so long <3

Guest iheartu

Going back to the 2DT era, this is what I think.

They did 2DT not because they wanted a comeback but to re-introduce themselves with a new member. Since Lim was new at that time, they took that chance to introduce Lim to the Korean audience and for them to actually see what she got. Because Sunmi was so well-loved (still is), taking that time to incorporate the alien motif was good because it showed that Sunmi is still part of WG despite being away and having a new member. 2DT was a good approach in a sense of re-introducing and welcoming Lim to the kpop scene. For Lim, that was her starting point.

Now, it's the real thing. They traveled far and wide and expanded the horizons beyond kpop. They experienced a lot and learned a lot on the way, gaining new confidence and effect that is far from kpop idols. What they have right now is an aura of a superstar. Staying in America was a good thing because they grew not just as a person but also their musicality. They've gone far beyond what idols are in kpop and reinvented themselves, transformed themselves into a respected and well-loved group. With all the love and support that we are seeing right now from other fandoms, that just proves the power that they exude to fans and non-fans alike. This is actually another starting point for them - they're not coming back as idols, they're coming back as musicians - an experienced and well-trained musicians. They're going to make a name not just in kpop, not just in Asia, but to the whole world. Because they are Wonder Girls and they always bring something for us to go crazy. All in all, Wonder Girls is a force to be reckoned with.

Archived