Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest soheeWG

I just can't stop watching it!! It's so amazing! They look so hot and so cool, fierce and confident!! They all look so gorgeous!! Sohee how can you be hot and sexy and cute at the same time? Yeeun is soooooo sexy! Really beautiful! Our charismatic Leader Min is back and she's awesome ! she's killing me! Yoobin is rocking it I love her hair movement ahah and wow Lim surprised me she looks so fierce!!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another well-written allkpop article by lawlietta. :)

Wonder Girls unleash first video teaser for comeback!

The Wonder Girls‘  return to the Korean music scene has been nothing short of explosive:  after releasing two batches of photo teasers that blew everyone away  with the ladies’ mature transformations, the Wonder Girls have delivered  an incredibly fierce video teaser for their comeback album!

With equal levels of sophistication and elegance exhibited in the  previous teasers, this video has got everything that fans have been  anticipating: a gorgeous set, and a rocker-chic transformation that  exceeds the high expectations set by the earlier photos. The teaser  opens with a powerful vocal note, followed by flashes of each member  amid a room of hanging lightbulbs and music equipment, with visuals full  of hairflips, studs and leather.

Before embarking on their venture into the American market, the  Wonder Girls were known as “Korea’s Little Sisters”, but this maturation  proves that the quintet has done quite a bit of growing up over the  course of their hiatus that’s been well worth the wait. After  introducing the retro trend to the k-pop scene years back, the ladies  are ready to dominate with an edgy rocker-chic concept that fans new and  old will be sure to love.

JYP Entertainment stated, “The  teaser photo revealed today is a teaser photo for Wonder Girls’ second  official album, and contains the image of Wonder Girls who have  perfectly completed the preparations to greet fans in Korea.” They added, “We ask for your continuous interest and love.

Even if you weren’t a Wonder Girls fan before, this is definitely a video teaser you don’t want to miss. Check it out below!

It looks like the Wonder Girls are ready to take back the k-pop scene  with full force. Wonderfuls have been patiently waiting for this  comeback for years now — the question is, are you ready?

Credits: lawlietta @ allkpop

Guest Scarletsecrets

I can't stop replaying it! JYPE did a great job! WG!:wub: 

"Hey, beautiful boy, let me love you... Right now!" Yeeun's intro is amazing! And I'm hoping that the song really is rock and roll so that Sohee doesn't have to sing out of her range and be criticised. And I agree that they have this really fierce, untouchable aura around them, courtesy of their time spent in the US.

I have a feeling that JYP didn't write this track, though, because he seldom uses autotune. (Is that what you would call the electronic voice effect?)

And oh my gosh! I saw 1125 users just now! :D I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't spazz with us, but hey, it's their loss.

Edit: Allkpop has FINALLY given the girls the main spread on that billboard-thing at the top of the page! Glad that they're not being biased!

the MV teaser is out..  I am gonna watch it... excited as ever..  all wonderfuls go jump in and watch it... remember youtube official channel.

PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT YOUTUBE VIEWS COUNTER ALWAYS AT 3XX VIEWS IN THE 1ST FEW HOURS OR FOR HALF A DAY BEFORE IT STARTS ACTUALLY SHOWING THE REALTIME VIEWS AND COUNTING.  SO BE PATIENT.  IT'S STILL COUNTING BUT WON'T SHOW IT UNTIL AS MENTIONED.

enjoy!!!!

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

OMFG !!!!!!!!!

so excited !! I think the first note is yeeun then the 'right now' is maybe sunye? everyone looks awesome and the song itself is sounds AMAZING even from the 30 or so seconds :):)

i hope the real song will come close to this teaser..

because judging from the mv pics, it doesnt look like it is... :sweatingbullets:

nevertheless, i LOVE LOVE the teaser..

everyone's rocking it..

now another 2 days to wait for next teaser..

Everything is Sunye

*quoted image*

AND NOT A DAMN THING HURTS

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE LEADER!! AND YES NOTHING FREAKING HURT AHAH

All of them look so esgseghosiegslk 9340wtfjvslkgv ; Yoobin, Ye eun, Sohee , Leader, Lim !! When I first saw & heard the teaser. My mouth was wide open and I'm like shaking. I didn't expect that AT ALL, T.T make all the pain of me walking around trick or treating worth it.

I just watched the teaser, and there's only one word to describe it.

FLAWLESS.

Totally digging the sexy rocker chic looks. Especially on Yoobin. Cant for the full mv and song to come out!

Too bad I'm at work right now and have to hold myself from spazzing like a crazy fangirl. lol.

WONDER GIRLS HAVE ARRIVED!

*oh hey, topped a page! Nice~

Guest twinkle05

Dang! Wonder Girls rendered me speechless again. They are so fierce. I totally loved the part when Sunye kinda threw the mic! I'm feeling this new direction they are trying to take! Indeed the QUEENS ARE BACK and they are back with a bang! I can't wait for more teasers!

Kudos to JYP for this. :wub:

Sweet there's so many people from other fandoms commenting and supporting the girls on the youtube vid.

Now which other girl group has that much support and respect from other fandoms? ;)

Guest beebella89

The way Sunye threw the microphone in the beginning killed me! 

*Gets a microphone and practices* haha

Can't wait to see what they have to release in just 2 days! 

*incessant repeat of teaser until then*

xDDDDDD

Guest hrmmmhum

Ok... I know I've commented a lot tonight, but I have a question.

Who thinks all their recent photoshoots were them giving hints about the direction they were gonna go with this album. Rock n' Roll girls.

I'm in love :wub:

I THOUGHT THIS, TOO!

SunYe's hair, the rock concept, etc. is spot on!

And WG's rock versions, the unnies learning guitar, saying they're interested in rock, Sohee wanting to learn guitar, Yenny writing a song, etc.

_________

But this MV makes me wonder -- are there two MVs? Or songs? We don't know anything!

but maybe this is another song on the album (Right Now?)

and maybe R U Ready is for another song -- the one we saw in the mv pics weeks ago.

Since there's two teasers, let's see what the next one is for and/or is like ^^

Guest Tiffable

OMG FRIKKEN YOUTUBE AND THEIR 300 VIEW POLICY! I WANT TO SEE THE NUMBER OF VIEW RIGHT NAO! fury.gif

I really hope we make 1 million votes by the end of the first 24 hours to show the girls how much we love them xD

Wonder Girls HWAITING!

Archived