Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest songbird86

Ok... I know I've commented a lot tonight, but I have a question.

Who thinks all their recent photoshoots were them giving hints about the direction they were gonna go with this album. Rock n' Roll girls.

I'm in love :wub:

Guest nambo07

Sounds like Ye Eun's voice? Omg sunyes hair is blonde lol!!

And now its another 24hour wait til the next teaser..oh the life of a wonderful haha

Guest evilishus

omygosh JYP WHY YOU SO STUPID??? (still love you!)

i would be up all up on this business fixing it left and right!just hire me for goodness sake, what kind of SLOW people you have working for you!!???still love you though!

the girls look so boss and the VOICE!

just let me die of pure music heaven pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Naver Link was working for me!

Thanks guys for posting! :lol:

The teaser is AMAZING!!! I mean....what did I just watch? Are these really our girls??

I'm speechless....need to rewatch this a few times until I can actually believe it, haha

Wonder Girls are OFFICIALLY BACK! B)

I was going through sunyes tweets while listening to the teaser....maybe the name of the song is right now? or they are parts of the song or something like that

Time to reset everything again. Thank You ;)

How many of you know that where I'm standing right now is my mission field for now? then, you will get to really understand my heart.

edit: wow allkpop was quite fast this time!!

The Wonder Girls‘ return to the Korean music scene has been nothing short of explosive: after releasing two batches of photo teasers that blew everyone away with the ladies’ mature transformations, the Wonder Girls have delivered the first video teaser for their comeback album!

With equal levels of sophistication and elegance exhibited in the previous teasers, this video has got everything that fans have been anticipating: a gorgeous set, and a rocker-chic transformation that exceeds the high expectations set by the earlier photos. The teaser opens with powerful vocals, then flashes of each member amid a room of hanging lightbulbs and music equipment, with cuts full of hairflips, studs and leather.

Before embarking on their venture into the American market, the Wonder Girls were known as “Korea’s Little Sisters”, but this maturation proves that the quintet has done quite a bit of growing up over the course of their hiatus that’s been well worth the wait.

JYP Entertainment stated, “The teaser photo revealed today is a teaser photo for Wonder Girls’ 2nd official album, and contains the image of Wonder Girls who have perfectly completed the preparations to greet fans in Korea.” They added, “We ask for your continuous interest and love.”

WATCH VIDEO TEASER HERE

Wonderfuls have been patiently waiting for this comeback for years now — are you ready for this huge return?

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/wonder-girls-unleash-first-video-teaser-for-comeback

Guest yubin4ever

Ok... I know I've commented a lot tonight, but I have a question.

Who thinks all their recent photoshoots were them giving hints about the direction they were gonna go with this album. Rock n' Roll girls.

I'm in love :wub:

I was always hopingy and praying that those photo shoots were going to be WG next concept!!! But i never thought it was possible lol. But now, Im getting my hope back. Those photos were glorious and so is this teaser!!!

Hey wonderfuls, I think this is just the opening and its going to be a different beat. The behind the scenes photos that we seen were pics of them in the middle of dancing it seems. And this beat sounds kind of hard to dance to :sweatingbullets:

Just my thoughts though

Their experiences in America definitely made them stronger.

Judging from all these teasers, they're beyond idols now.

There's this aura around them that makes them stand out amongst all other girl groups.

Sweet the youtube video works now!! Time to rape the refresh button fellow Wonderfuls!

Guest ladyluckk

What if they leave it on private for the whole night? LOL omg I hope not. nevermind.

But alskjdaklsdjal OMG! The teaser looks so GOOD!

They sound and look so great. My favourite part is when SunYe grabs the mic and throws it (RIGHT NOW~)

And can I say, their outfits are PERFECT. It totally suits each of them.

The rock concept is really great too. It reminds of when they performed 2DT rock version ^^

But this is wayyyy better.

HEY BEAUTIFUL BOY~ Let me love you~...RIGHT NOW! <3

By the looks of it, I'm really hoping everything stays the same and the next teasers only comes out to be longer versions... Not different remixes of the song! If the version does stay like that then I'm definitely glad Sohee won't be forced to sing high notes that are out of her range and no more criticism on her vocals! Also, it really seems like Sunye chopped off her hair, or... her wig must be placed on reaaaally tight cus she was definitely working it! I loved everything about the teaser ehheehhe, I can't wait for the one on Thursday and

WONDERFULS ITS OUR TURN TO SHOW OUR APPRECIATION WITH THE NUMBER OF VIEWS! ADD IT ON A PLAYLIST AND REPLAY IT OVER NIGHT, WHEN YOU'RE IN SCHOOL, EVERYTHING!

Right now it's lagging at 305 views, LOL, I hope when it changes it turns out to be a million x)

Guest evilishus

Watch the OFFICIAL TEASER only,please.

Remember to make a youtube playlist

and don't re-upload :)

JOIN THE SOOMPI WONDER GIRLS FANCLUB, TOO :)

I cannot get enough of the teaser.

i'm so proud of the girls.they have grown so much as ARTISTS.that is exactly what they are: ARTISTS.not idols.not anymore.

Archived