Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mia_Mia

This comeback looks like they're going all out, and yet this whole one month span is totally not enough!

I reeeeally hope that they see the feedback and then decide to extend their promotional period so the girls can be included in all the year end activities and have more chances to win some of the awards!

this so much!

and this wasn't shared here.

Wonder Girls’ Sunye, irresistible

sunye_2nd_album_pic.jpg

The Wonder Girls revealed the second teaser on October 31st through their teaser site (wondergirls.jype.com).

The stronger feel of sexy charisma can be seen through ‘Red Wonder Girls‘

In the picture, Sunye‘s wearing a hat slightly off to the side, with slightly opened lips and come-hither eyes.

The netizens commented:

“I am so looking forward to this.”

“Finally they are coming back.”

“Sunye’s the prettiest out of all the Wonder Girls.”

Guest hrmmmhum

@big_face: I love your post except the part about K-Wonderfuls. Please don't say K-Wonderfuls are lazy... K-Wonderfuls are so loyal to our girls...

I agree and I'm not sure what you meant by K-Wonderfuls being lazy. Maybe you mean the WFs that left? But those aren't true WFs ^^

I feel like some don't take the time to find out information or update themselves with WG's activities as some international fans, but that's because they didn't have to do it when WG was still in Korea.

If anything, I really respect how loyal they are to WG -- they're used to getting much more than we are but now they're getting so much less. Meanwhile, there's other groups debuting and promoting in Korea, but they still stay loyal : )

I LOVE THIS TEASERS! I don't know what to say...I've already said everything I could elsewhere xP

WG really does this well and like I said earlier, I think this is the perfect concept of them. Man, just look at Sohee -- it seems so natural, even the outfit -- it's like she was born to wear that and pose like that.

Yeah, I noticed it was strapless, too ^^ I like the hat/tube dress pairing!

I love every single Wonder Girl.

This comeback looks like they're going all out, and yet this whole one month span is totally not enough!

I reeeeally hope that they see the feedback and then decide to extend their promotional period so the girls can be included in all the year end activities and have more chances to win some of the awards!

Well, since they're promoting in Asia, I've been personally hoping/assuming that they would fly back to Korea every now and then for an award ceremony and for the gayo daejuns

I just feel like it would be weird not to since they're going all out with Korean promotions and are so close...

Last year, they didn't because they had Chinese promotions and the year before it was U.S. promotions

But U.S. promotions should be early 2012 -- it's not like they would release new material to perform before the movie comes out

And I don't think they're focusing as much on China this year.

But who knows :) This is really good as it is!

Guest hrmmmhum

^ I didn't say that K-Wonderfuls are lazy ^^* I was replying to someone who said that K-Wonderfuls are lazy haha. I think K-Wonderfuls are amazing!!!

Sorry, Mana, I meant that I agreed with you and the rest was to the other person!!!

I was going to quote the person but I kept reading and saw your comment -- so I quoted that instead of quoting the original person :sweatingbullets:

Sorry for the misunderstanding! I understand what you were saying in your comment :)

it just about time they're doing some sexy concept. this is like the upgrade version from their short ’Now’ era. yea, it’s not too original. but that’s a kpop, nothing’s original. XD i like that old fashion guns and the fur ball accessories though ^_^ after this 2nd second batch teaser, we all can be happy now. =D

tumblr_ltwt12meqz1qiw5r6o1_500.gif

cr. oshimayukossharkteeth@tumblr

@hrmmmhum: It's OK =) I know it was just a misunderstanding hehe. ^^

This is from tumblr... I don't know if it's fanmade, it looks like the real colors (not sure)?

tumblr_ltx11ddbV81qawd1jo1_500.jpg

CR - talksound@tumblr

Edit - I like this fanmade color version of Yubin solo pic:

tumblr_ltwt53uQBd1qfcpmxo1_500.png

Guest savoir vivre

In my opinion, what Wg did was original.

After all, originality springs from an innovative mind.

Wonder Girls are trendsetters, and did you see wonderfuls complain when other groups started using the retro concept? or having mic stands as props, similar dance moves in their choreographs which were originally from WG, momentum in songs, repetitive lyrics & etc.

I'm really peeved to see other people saying that Wg copied that group or what..

Clearly, they don't know who started everything. 

It's the WONDER GIRLS, the REAL QUEENS. 

tongue2.gif

Guest hrmmmhum

About originality... the hats have been used by WG at 2008 Gayo Daejuns.

Black was used by WG often in 2008 award ceremonies and Gayo Daejuns.

Sooo WG isn't being original because WG originally did it? [ Yeah, I actually do know who they're comparing it, too]

Honestly, if you want to talk about the black concept, Fin.k.l was doing it before anyone doing it now.

I know there are certain trends that really are started or exemplified by certain artists, but sometimes others just don't have all the facts

^ and the above comment is true - actually, BB had mic stands, the military outfits WG had at MAMA (which actually Yubin pointed out was a trend in Made In WG over the summer :P), and basically Sohee's Nobody move and I think 2NE1 and Kara have been doing the mic stand thing, too

Guest savoir vivre

@hrmmhum: TRUE! I could point out a dozen of groups innovating WG's concepts hahaha xD...

When it comes to originality, Wonder Girls had already gone so far. Wg technically paved the way for the other groups whether male or female, to innovate those concepts and make them their own.

Annoyingly, some people just don't know how to appreciate the originators just because they were away for a while :P x.X

Guest savoir vivre

--

Anyway, if some fans of another fandom continue to say WG copied this or that, I'm gonna make an article that would let `em know how originality differs from reinvention.

Comparing and contrasting what's before and now would wake them up and see who technically paved the way for their biased groups to be famous.

They may not be aware that their favorite idols, whom they thought are original, may have just reinvented what had already been there,,

hahaha.. too much for originality.

IGNORANCE IS INDEED A BLISS. 

wink.gif

every girl group out there did the black concept that's for sure. Like what was stated before, nothing can be TOO original.

I believe however this will be the first time that we'll see LACE and VELVET and FUR. kk

most of the other black concepts were leather and silk based (does that make sense... idk.) lol

let's just not mind them, if we continue to mind what other people say, the arguments just won't stop.

(am I the only one who feels red head yeeun more than the blonde yeeun?) kk.

Guest my2wonder

oh my god !! THEY ALL THE BEST !!! :wub:  ~

oops I topped this page ! mmmmm what I have to share ???

ok some pics to mandoful ~~

tumblr_ldpgw1adiz1qa0xrqo1_500_thumb.png?1292885636

tumblr_l8bqkj5m9x1qasq8mo1_400_thumb.jpg?1283777252

sohee5xp0.jpg

so-hee306.jpg?w=420&h=630

img_0046-2.jpg

mandofuls !! "like" my post plz XD ~~

Guest i.said.goodbye

guys, guys, guys!!! our girls look so gorgeous... I really got emotional when I saw their pics...

SOLIM LOOK SO PRETTY! I love their hug... so adorable! yeeun really looks so gorgeous; the blonde curls/waves really suit her... Sunye looks beautiful and I love her hair; it's so edgy! Yoobin looks stunning and FINALLY she's got the long hair that I've always wanted to see on her!

THIS COMEBACK IS GOING TO BE AMAZING... THESE TEASERS ARE AN OMEN OF GOOD THINGS TO COME!

Lets unite and support our girls! Wonderfuls fighting<33333333333

A quote I want to share with you from someone on allkpop in regards to our girls

they don't look like korean stars anymore. they've moved on to international world singer status <333

+100

:)

Guest adikkeluangman

I can't wait to see these girls on music shows again. Even just black and white pictures they looks cool. I'm glad that JYPE releases teaser during the day so at least the fans have enough time to sleep and rest before waiting for WG updates.

WG not original but they improvised and learn/recycle from the mistake previously by their senior and everyone. About the mic during Nobody. That concept have been used before by their big brother . When I saw the mic, I thought I saw it before somewhere. You know like how there always people said that JYP like to use recycle/cheap stuff on their artist.

See the similar mic stand here. GOD - 2Love

I'm a big fan of JYP Nation in past and present. btw, please read follow Soompi/WG forum rules. Don't use one-liner and spam. Have fun spazz.

OMFG OMFG OMFG *DIES* 

i was spazzing on twitter all this time~ xD 

i cried again  when i saw the pics~ happy.gif can you blame me??? we have waited for sooo long~!! 

they look absolutely amazing~!!! so hot hot hot~!!!!! *O* 

can't wait to see the vid teaser today~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

a lot of wonderfuls are waking up and a lot of non-wonderfuls are becoming wonderfuls now~!! wub.gif in my country at least~ kkkk

this is our moment wonderfuls~!!! our & our queens~!! blush.gif

Guest xjjjLOVE

Wonderfuls I cannot keep out with you!!!

BUT THAT'S A GOOD THING! This thread is so lively I love it!!

And I don't know what I can possibly say about those teasers....I can never express so freaking EXCITED I AM!!!!!

I'm literally hyperventilating right now.

They look so FIERCE.

And did anyone besides me notice those honey thighs?!

Our girls have the best bodies! But they always keep it so classy, and modest. I hope they give us more sexy this time around xD

And I'm really reallllly hoping we get some JYP Family in this music video!!

Anyone with me?!

(I want to know what the guys think of these new photo's-

Nosebleeds galore no doubt ;D)

EDIT:

Sohee is probably so high in the search ranks because Heechul is forcing the other Suju members to search it for him

xD

Guest Mia_Mia

Credit syirarock and wondercuty.

Presenting Assasin's love - starring Yubin, Sunye and Yeeun.

YuMin

Yeeun

Sunye

2ye

more fanarts are there but not sure if I should post them here... 2ye are kissing in those... lol..

The girls are so beautiful and sexy in both concept photos. Im really impressed with their style change. Also very excited for the first video teaser. I think JYP trolled us with the first pics though. Cause the second ones are totally different. Is it a police theme?

Archived