Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest crazycindaye

OMFG !! I'm in love with SUNYE SHORT HAIR!! I hope that will be the hair do for the come back stage and so on !!

AND THE 2nd TEASERS IS MAKING ME GO WILD! SO FREAKIN HAPPY NOW I'M DYING FOR THE MV TEASERS. LOVE IT SOO MUCH

THEY ALL LOOK SO HOT AND SEXY! SO THAT'S WAS WHAT THE PUFFY FUR BALLS WERE . I LOVE THIS ! CAN'T WAIT !

YOOBIN IS SO DAMN SEXY !

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mrsheedragon, love your versions too! i really hope sunye would cut her hair like this and not wear a wig

i agree with some people who says that their so hot style was the best, they really looked hot!

Aw, thanks for all of the clarifications, I didn't know CL was also close with Sunye. I hope to see all these friendships displayed through twitter!

[REMINDER] 

Wonderfuls, DO NOT I repeated DO NOT re-upload Wonder Girls' mv teaser tomorrow.

We wants all the views to go to Wonder Girls.

It will help since WG is partner with Youtube.

Please tell other WF this too!

I also agree, I think it's best if NO ONE re-uploads any of the music video teaser, or the official music video with english subtitles or anything cause I think JYP would already sub it. It'll be great if everyone tunes into the music video uploaded by the official account as the views would also all be counted there. I think thats what they did with 2PM's Hand's Up music video too which had a million or so in such a quick amount of time. WonderFul's lets make it our goal to pass on this message towards other WonderFuls. I really hope everyone tunes into the girls official accounts and hopefully watch it, or leave it on 24/7 blush.gif

p.s Jinhee, yes I'm an unnie :')

Guest big_face

We are ALL HOT in here, international fans are exciting & can't hold our joy when we see the pictures! What about in Korea ?? do they feel the same?? What is the rank of them in search engine now?? K-wonderfuls are lazy, i hope this time they can be more active & help our girls promote well this time !!

I THINK YEEUN's hair will be Orange Blond, Sunye will be Grey, Yubin & Sohee stay as Black & Lim will be Brown, This is my guess but it's seem like Sunye won't wear the wig in the MV base on the BTS picture, sad, i hope she wear it, it's suit her !

Guest Mia_Mia

I read quite a few comments of sones comparing Sunye's hair to Sunny

but I think Sunye's hair looks more like the haircut gd had....

Guest savoir vivre

We are ALL HOT in here, international fans are exciting & can't hold our joy when we see the pictures! What about in Korea ?? do they feel the same?? What is the rank of them in search engine now?? K-wonderfuls are lazy, i hope this time they can be more active & help our girls promote well this time !!

I THINK YEEUN's hair will be Orange Blond, Sunye will be Grey, Yubin & Sohee stay as Black & Lim will be Brown, This is my guess but it's seem like Sunye won't wear the wig in the MV base on the BTS picture, sad, i hope she wear it, it's suit her !

I don't want Sunye's hair to be grey *peace* lol phew.gif

Anyway, I'm hoping that Ye Eun's hair would still be blonde, because I really like it. She looks like a barbie in that hair, and it suits her. Yeah, Lim might probably have a brown hair. Sohee might stay in black, but I think Yubin would be somewhat be  reddish brown or something..And Sunye, I prefer her hair being dirty blonde..just like mrsheedragon's color version is..

But this is just my opinion. cool.gif

I hope to hear the track soon though.

Guest yubin4ever

sohee's 2nd teaser becomes HOT news ranking in daum right now.

[url=http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=269316&view=findpost&p=17459404]*quoted image*

wow what is sohee n wondergirls effect!!!! awesome man!!!

Aw man. Only Sohee's teaser's pic is number 2!! If anything, it should be the Sohee/Lim hug!!! hahaha. I sort of wish Yubin and Sunye were doing the same kind of hug lol. I love that everyone seems to be loving this one so far!! ^_^

@Liliana_BB-No problem. Just glad I can help =) Oh and its not too hard to learn the korean letters. You should do it if you want. Its kinda fun haha

@Mia_Mia- I made the same comparison with Sunye and G-Dragon when I saw the colored pic of Sunye with grey hair. They looked so similar and its not the first time i thought so lol.

Guest savoir vivre

Aw man. Only Sohee's teaser's pic is number 2!! If anything, it should be the Sohee/Lim hug!!! hahaha. I sort of wish Yubin and Sunye were doing the same kind of hug lol. I love that everyone seems to be loving this one so far!! ^_^

Me too!! I wish there was some sort of a skinship with YooMin..

I'm a YooMin shipper (and I made a one shot for them hahahahahaha before).

I think it would be so hot.. I swear..

Just thinking of it makes me drool...xD

@big_face: I love your post except the part about K-Wonderfuls. Please don't say K-Wonderfuls are lazy... K-Wonderfuls are so loyal to our girls... Even though JYP didn't give them news about WG's schedule in US (during all these months!), K-Wonderfuls still tried their best to know everything about WG, and when WG have a comeback, you can be sure K-Wonderfuls will prepare a LOT of projects for the girls, and their fanchants during performances are just amazing! They support Hyerim since the beginning too, and they keep giving amazing support to Sunmi. K-Wonderfuls are really peaceful and so loyal. They do so much for our girls! They aren't lazy =)

Anyway, I respect opinions so I'm not gonna give -1 to you hehe. I liked your post, it's just this little part that I disagree with ^^*

Guest Mia_Mia

@yubin4ever

yay...one more person who made that connection...lol..and yeah not the first time.

and yesh....I wish YuMin were hugging too..keke...but im happy enough that they're pretty much stuck to each other :P

credit tumblr

tumblr_ltwxl3RuGV1qjkk97o1_500.gif

K-wonderfuls are lazy, i hope this time they can be more active & help our girls promote well this time !!

Actually, I don't believe K-WonderFuls were ever lazy with the Wonder Girls. I'm sure you know how hard working international fans are trying to help the Wonder Girls... take that and times it by two, three, four, five, and thats how hard the K-WonderFuls helps the Wonder Girls. K-WonderFuls takes their time to support Sunmi, sticking post its on the JYP building to remind her that her fans are still there for her and that she'll be apart of Wonder Girls forever.

K-WonderFuls dressed up to pass out vita500 drinks on Wonder Girls 1000th anniversary, they planned the Wonder Girls comeback "Feed the Wonder Girls" event and many more. Honestly, if K-WonderFuls' didn't exist, we wouldn't exist, or our strong fandom I believe wouldn't exist either. They're the heart and soul of "WonderFul". They're the ones always shouting out fan-chants and following our girls and constantly showing their support.

I can't thank them more then enough for always supporting our girls and for not being flying bird fans, we found it hard to have the girls go on hiatus, but for them... I honestly can't even imagine. I mean, even while the girls were on hiatus they still went to China, Malaysia, North America, Singapore etc. For them... It was seriously forever, the comeback this time around was purely meant for WonderFuls, but more on, Korean WonderFuls because of their loyalty and love they're always showing our girls.

jg2rh4.jpg

Guest Mia_Mia

Yubin has a me2day account now :)

http://me2day.net/_yubin_

Sunye just updated her me2day welcoming Yubin (keke...YuMin <3)

아 그리고 유빈언니도 미투에 입성했어요 ^^ YUBIN

Yubin unnie had joined me2day

edit:

v

haha...i've seen that before...netizens made a huge deal about their similar styles and it came on the news too

Guest yubin4ever

Someone linked me of this on omonatheydidnt.com and I wanted to show this to

@Mia_Mia and any other wonderfuls who might have thought GD and Sunye looked alike haha

71ldg7.jpg

Guest wonderr23

Sunye updated her me2day account

It's been a long time since we've received this much love from everyone and for that i feel grateful!!^^ I hope everyone will stay excited for the days ahead!

Tomorrow our first video teaser will come out. I too am waiting for it.hahaha i wish for everyone to have a happy day. And i truly wish blessings upon those who reads this. ^^

a yubin unnie just joined me2day

Yubin too updated hers

finally i made a me2day account!!

How was the 1st and 2nd teasers??

Tomorrow our video teaser will be out

Here is yubin's me2day account! http://me2day.net/_yubin_

Guest big_face

@big_face: I love your post except the part about K-Wonderfuls. Please don't say K-Wonderfuls are lazy... K-Wonderfuls are so loyal to our girls... Even though JYP didn't give them news about WG's schedule in US (during all these months!), K-Wonderfuls still tried their best to know everything about WG, and when WG have a comeback, you can be sure K-Wonderfuls will prepare a LOT of projects for the girls, and their fanchants during performances are just amazing! They support Hyerim since the beginning too, and they keep giving amazing support to Sunmi. K-Wonderfuls are really peaceful and so loyal. They do so much for our girls! They aren't lazy =)

Anyway, I respect opinions so I'm not gonna give -1 to you hehe. I liked your post, it's just this little part that I disagree with ^^*

OK, got this! thanks for your comment, should see how we make WGs being no.1 in Music TV Show...... :lol: Hope the K-Wonderfuls come back together to support our girls.

WG's Topic in AKP is rising, there is 1,877 comments right now, all are positive comments & praise from the other fanclubs. I hope this time we reach 10,000 comments.

Guest talksound

This comeback looks like they're going all out, and yet this whole one month span is totally not enough!

I reeeeally hope that they see the feedback and then decide to extend their promotional period so the girls can be included in all the year end activities and have more chances to win some of the awards!

Archived