Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Scarletsecrets

@Yoyo It seems that Sunye, Zinger and CL all went to the same dance school when they were younger. They were a pretty tightknit group. Zinger talked about it in an article.:)Hope this helps~

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG !!! * squeals*. The group picture of the girls is ---> HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT !!!. Ummmm .... I'm like speechless .... YEYEAH !!! Sunye with short hair, I've always loved her So Hot hairstyle and this one is the closest to that hairstyle, OMHF%^&^& the Maknae hug in the picture is so cute & Yubin/Ye Eun look awesome... All the girls look awesome !!...

I love the individual shots each with their hats, something that I appreciate is that they all don't have identical looks that is the usual thing, each of their hats are unique to each of the girls and I really love Lim's hat out of the lot and I totally welcome the hint of RED to the picture. The looks for this concept keep getting better and better. I love that they have taken this "dark" concept but have turned it from the usual cliche to something more classy and kept it as close as possible to the style that is suited for the girls. Gosh can I say how much I love Ye Eun with curls ^^

I know it'll be inevitable but to all us Wonderfuls lets ignore any form of comparisons that others will dish out, it always kills the mood and is unnecessary. Lets remain cool and chic and let the haters be. There is a reason why they are hating it is simple cause they are worried.

I keep reading comments on allkpop that the colored photos are in WG forum? Anyone know if that's true? Or maybe it's a fanmade version of the photos? lol If it's true, comments are saying Sunye's hair is grey.

12 new songs!!! Hopefully they'll give both Ye Eun and Sunye solos *prays* I'm on cloud 9 rn because of the teaser photo. I don't think anyone knows how nervous I was about the concept. Sometimes the WGs stylist either hit or miss and when they miss they miss bad, but thankfully this is a hit (with me at least).  I'm going to lose it when the MV teaser is revealed  :wacko:

12 NEW SONGS??? w00t.gif

Someone hold me!!!!! This is too much right now!

Every time they announce something my anticipation just gets higher and higher! I seriously don't even know what to do with myself!!!!!!!

Guest savoir vivre

Ok, I changed my mind. For the love of all 6 Wonders, I wanna post here again ^_^.

Yoyo (unnie: if you're a  girl lol xD) was very kind to me :P...I love her already..hahaha...

Anyway, I like the WG logo at gossipLight911's siggie, lol.. so I snatched it..Coco unnie, don't gobble me up xD

thequeens.jpg

12 NEW FREAKING SONGSS!!

OMG OMG OMG, 12 NEW SONGS , . . T.T (overreact fangirl right here lol)

I keep reading comments on allkpop that the colored photos are in WG forum? Anyone know if that's true? Or maybe it's a fanmade version of the photos? lol If it's true, comments are saying Sunye's hair is grey.

forum as in the Korean one or here on soompi? Cause we didn't see it at all and it might be grey but the black & white show that it most likely be on the blonde side. Totally cool if her hair is greyyyyyy

I hope the music video is not in black & white, I want it to be color at least so we can see all the girls hair color and their dress color. I mean their outfit is already mostly black so it will be kind of hmm blah if the mv will be black & white. Also I just learn that the music video will be a dance base mv. I was hoping for some story line . . dance base mv is so overuse in k-pop. I;ll wait and see :)

Edit: WHO AM I KIDDING, I DON'T EVEN CARE AHAHAH I'M JUST GLAD THEY COMING BACK... Can't waittttt

Guest Mia_Mia

is Sunye's hair grey? O.O ... wow, I wasn;t expecting that.

Can someone please make icons from the new teaser pictures?... I'd really appreciate is someone did a yumin icon that I could use for soompi....thanx wonderfuls :wub:

12new songs? OMG this is AMAZING!!! 12SONGS!!! This is so much, I'm crying TT___TT

I noticed something ^^ Each girl has a different hat, right? When you look at the group pic, Sohee is hugging Hyerim, but Hyerim is also wearing Sohee's hat (check their solo pics, it's Sohee's hat) haha this is real Maknaes' Love LOL!!! SOLIM ^-^

Edit - I know the colored versions are fanmade, but I thought it was real haha!

Sunye actually looks good with grey hair, and it reminds me of TOP ^^ SunTOP ^^ haha...

@Mia_Mia: I think the photos I posted were fanmade, so the grey hair may not be true since people were saying that because of these photos. i think if anything her hair is a darker brown than Yenny's.

The color photos are fanmade, you can see lots of mistakes in the coloring too lol. They still look nice though.

I wish I could go to bed right now and only wake up when the first video teaser comes out tomorrow!

Everyone seems to have a positive reaction for this comeback, even non-fans. I'm really PROUD!

omg i´m so excited!!!!!! can´t wait till the mv is out

my sohee and yoobin omg!!!!!

sunye´s hair it´s awesome

yenny !!!, her legs oh my god

i need more!!!!

Here, I made a comparison collage to show you what I mean with the Fin.K.L comparison.

WG had literally re-made their song & MV 'Now' for the Ever XSlim ad campaign during the pre-America days.

They did a decent job then, but even these pics can illustrate what they have more now than back then: fierce charisma.

(LIM & Sunmi solo pics are left out for obvious reasons.)

oM7oJ.jpg

OebRa.jpg

zzpFR.jpg

M9HPZ.jpg

mzE6H.jpg

EDIT: I wonder if the MV is going to be in black & white?

The sneak photos from the filmset showed the stage to be seemingly minimalist.

#READYFORWONDERGIRLS

Guest WonderfulSohee

[REMINDER] 

Wonderfuls, DO NOT I repeated DO NOT re-upload Wonder Girls' mv teaser tomorrow.

We wants all the views to go to Wonder Girls.

It will help since WG is partner with Youtube.

Please tell other WF this too!

Guest Mia_Mia

fanmade....o i c! ... nice work wonderfuls :)

translation of Zinger's tweet

WGsun Ah ~ You pretty so pretty Sunye-yah keke comeback soon and let's meet>_<

credit (shmesm) on twitter.

and for people asking how Sunye knows Zinger, well Zinger, Cl and Sunye went to the same dance school and are friends since then.... I know most wonderfuls know about Sohee and Cl being friends but not many know that Sunye and Cl are friends too.

Guest mrsheedragon

I also took the liberty to colour the photos. Here's my version..

Now i realised Yeeun might not be a blonde any more :wacko:

I hope she still is blonde cause she is so Blake Lively in that colour and hairstyle... CAPTIVATING :wub:

I told you. not jump the gun by 1 photo. Sun's hair controversy is over. Sun's hair is hotter than hot summer. ANY WONDERFULS WHO SAID TO STAY QUIET IN THIS THREAD BECAUSE OF THEIR OPINIONS ABOUT SUN'S HAIR IN THEIR 1ST PHOTO TEASERS " SHOULD NEVER STAY QUIET.

How can the Queens be wonderful if their wonderfuls stay quiet. Now you understand. Different opinions are welcome even sometimes they may sound a bit harsh.

Archived