Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest chami1430286566

The 1st picture is hot but this 2nd teaser pic is HOTTER. So much tease for us WonderFuls laugh.gif and that JYPE building is getting hotter too HAHA. Now, I'm getting nervous of the teaser video tomorrow. Why? What if it's hotter than the teaser pictures?! w00t.gif

ok, no article yet in Allkpop eh? WonderFuls are waiting! Haha!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ekin2612

i'm speechless after seeing the 2nd teaser...

OMG!! sunye... you're so LEADER.... I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!

yenny.. sexy~~ phewwww....

yubin... you're so so hot!!!

lim...cute yet sexy!!!

Sohee.. ahh... i dont know what words to describe you.. kkk

group photo: WOW... DAEBAKKKKK!!! SOLIM<3333333 ... the unnies were DAEBAKK... LOVE IT!!!

Guest twinkle05

Hot damn. I am officially speechless! My mouth was agape when I saw the teaser pics. Sohee looked so damn fine. I knew she had a nice bod but I always found her to be just cute no matter what but she is looking alluring in the pic. I love all of them! I did not know Lim had it in her to look dang fierce too! Yubin is the epitome of sexiness. Yenny & Sunye looks really good as well.

The whole WG looks so edgy,sexy,fierce yet sophisticated & I don't find them hoochie in anyway! Getting more excited for their comeback!

Guest yubin4ever

Am i only one that didnt notice the red in the teaser photos?? I was just soooo caught up in how the girls looked that I completely missed that there was red in the pics. Thank god for the comments here in soompi that made me realize it hahaha. Thanks fellow wonderfuls.

Some gifs to make my comment less spammish:

tumblr_lto0vyIboN1qco1zjo1_r1_500.gif

Credit:http://wonderfulwondergirls.tumblr.com/page/2

As shown in this gif, Wonder Girls have been doing "Sexy" amazingly this whole year!! lol

Edit:

The Wonder Girls unleash second batch of teaser photo

After years of waiting, the Wonder Girls are finally making their full-fledged comeback! The “Red Wonder Girls” have revealed their second batch of photo teasers with a maturation that’ll have everyone doing a double take.

The girls are expected to make an impact with their comeback as the teaser footage and pictures showcase each girl’s unique and intense charisma. If the first set of photos had a more restrained, sexy concept, this teaser showcases the ladies’ matured charisma with black leather and polka dotted outfit.

An associate from JYP Entertainment stated, “The anticipation is growing and many people are sending supportive messages and in order to reciprocate the level of interest, the members are focused on preparing for their comeback … We sincerely thank everyone and we hope that you guys will continue to support Wondergirls throughout their performances.”

The teaser pictures can be seen on wondergirls.jype.com!

Credit:Allkpop http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/the-wonder-girls-unleash-second-batch-of-teaser-photos

Lets go spazz allkpop with how happy we are wonderfuls!! Lets get to 10,000 comments!! :D

Allkpop is usually slow in their news anyway so no surprised. . also I wonder if jype still working with allkpop? I remember they use to translated article of our girls really fast esp. when it come to any new released.

ANYWAY

& umma & appa kekek

Guest chami1430286566

Allkpop just made the article. WonderFuls, are you ready to spread the Wonder again? Let's go! w00t.gif

I'm a girl but why am I spazzing to their pictures like a guy? blush.gif and by the way, there are 130 users are reading this thread! 42 members. 70 guest and 18 anonymous users.

Guest BobaMilkTea

Sunye looks motha efen hot and Yoobin looks so fierce! I actually like Sunye's hair. It suits her! I'm so hyped up for my babies' comeback!

Am i only one that didnt notice the red in the teaser photos?? I was just soooo caught up in how the girls looked that I completely missed that there was red in the pics. Thank god for the comments here in soompi that made me realize it hahaha. Thanks fellow wonderfuls.

me too. i've to double check the pics again..lol

it's funny because i've been staring at the pics since it's released and yet i didnt noticed the red..

well,that's probably the effect of sexy WG..i dont notice anything beside the girls. blush.gif

Guest Liliana_BB

i really love the pictures, they look so beautiful, i cant wait for the video teaser tomorrow.

am on twitter and Secret's Zinger just tweeted Sunye can someone translate it please.

i guest is something about the pictures and the comeback.

HANAZINGERSECRET_ZINGER@

@WGsun 아 ~ 이뿌니 너무이뿌당 선예야 크크 컴백해서 얼른보자>_<

Guest yubin4ever

i really love the pictures, they look so beautiful, i cant wait for the video teaser tomorrow.

am on twitter and Secret's Zinger just tweeted Sunye can someone translate it please.

i guest is something about the pictures and the comeback.

HANAZINGERSECRET_ZINGER@

@WGsun 아 ~ 이뿌니 너무이뿌당 선예야 크크 컴백해서 얼른보자>_<

Umm maybe someone else can help you if im wrong. But from my limited Korean, the tweet means

"Ah~Cute very cute. Sunye-ya kk. Comeback so i can quickly see you >_<

Ahh!! Can't wait :D

Credit Wonderfuls Cafè

Music Naver http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=2516

Omg, thank god for no more mini albums with little songs...... Thanks for sharing the information! Ah, the album released date is so far away...... Seven more days WonderFuls!

I was wondering, lol, how did Sunye and Zinger become friends?

Omg, the new teaser... I have no words, no words. They look so beautiful and sexy and classy. I don't think I've ever been this excited for a group comeback or any other WG comeback lol.

I really love the group pic too, I like how Sunye's rocking two completely different hairstyles in both teasers, it's very adventurous. My maknae OTP is back <3 lol

Edit: I believe Zinger and Sunye have been known to be friends for years now. They went to the same dance school with CL too, I think. I might be confusing Zinger with someone else from Secret though.

Guest Liliana_BB

Umm maybe someone else can help you if im wrong. But from my limited Korean, the tweet means

"Ah~Cute very cute. Sunye-ya kk. Comeback so i can quickly see you >_<

thank you, i want to learn korean, but i'm always so lazy to study.

Archived