Guest nambo07

This is already so much better than 2DT lol!! Love the new group pic Yoomin<3

Im liking Sunyes hair, but now im curious what color it is haha

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tnamphel

OMG!!! the girls are looking super hot! I hope Sunye is wearing a wig...I will want to see Sunye in her sexy long her... I love the group picture..especially Sohee hugging Lim

See you all in 24 hours when they release the first mv teaser.

Guest yubin4ever

Im honestly still speechless haha. Im so happy with ALL these pics right now.....I will be back to edit this comment Im sure lol

BUT i will say that THE INFAMOUS SOHEE STARE IS BACK!!! :w00t: lol. Its in her new Solo pic. I love it and MISSED IT!! :D :D haha

Guest aloversrendezvous

Literally spazzing right now. The girls look so amazing, especially in the group photo. I can't wait to see more. 

Yenny holy mother damn girl!!! wow wow wow

Sohee I have to say i never found Sohee sexy (just extremely cute) but the look she's giving here wow just wow.

Lim... why do they keep taking pics of her from the side lol anyway she looks fantastic

Sunye wow I love it. I think this era they are really trying to put focus on her face bone structure?

Yubin those lips....nuff said...

So they are police women??? I'm sold!! really excited

Guest Dumpling9

adhsalkg!!! Again, I ended up crying when I saw the teasers. I think I'll cry every time they release a teaser. I can only image what I'd do when they release the mv and full album! And omo, Sunye's hair! I guess now people will stop complaining about her hair, but I can't help but wonder if it's a wig or not...

omg !!!~ i love the group pic ... sohee and lim .. hug!!

they all look so hot and cool

and policewomen concept? ...

the dress so short ... oh nosebleed ...

This is already so much better than 2DT lol!! Love the new group pic Yoomin<3

Im liking Sunyes hair, but now im curious what color it is haha

It's slightly darker than Yenny's so I think it might be light brown? or dirty blond!!! lol I have no idea!!!

SoLim hug is the best thing ever <3 arrrgh Maknaes unite <3

Guest iheartu

JYPE is going all out with this comeback! That huge banner thing draped on their building is fantastic! What a way to advertise them! But they should drape more of those in Seoul and not just in JYPE hahaha cover everything with WG stuff!

I am getting soooo hyped! This is crazy!

Guest Scarletsecrets

Oh my gosh! I need a fangirl moment right now.

KYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! They look so amazing!! Cantiknya! 彼らはとてもきれいに見える!그들은 너무 예쁘다! 他們看起來這麼漂亮!Ils ont l'air si jolie! 

Leader Min's hair is PERFECT! :D JYPE, you are forgiven for the other hairstyle! So beautiful! Oh my goodness, they're all rocking it like bosses! ^_^ And I love the fact that Sohee is hugging Lim in the picture. Maknae love FTW! :) Yubin and Yeeun look fantastic too.

I can die happy now. :D

Guest pinayxsixer

OMG the girls are really coming back. I did not expect those new picture. They look amazing. And did Sunye cut her hair or just a wig? Last time she cut it for so hot. I love her with a long hair but either way I am excited.

The group photo is the best, and Sunye's hair remain me so much of Yoobin's short wig during Tell me (remember anyone?) Also So hot days too. Haha I also wonder if that is a wig or not.

sunye.jpg

^Just more shorter :) I hope it light brown because light brown hair always look good on leader.

I got to say not liking Lim picture, it somehow make her look older. . but I still love how she always get the weird hat ^O^.

You know what the best part of the group photo? SOLIM HUG!!! OMGGGGGGG <3333333333333

WOW. The hottest concept since Fin.K.L, if you ask me.

Some girlgroups had tried to replicate the look before, but they were generally too young.

Whereas our girls are now of the right age & experience to pull it off.

*speechless*

I really hope WG comes to MAMA 2011 now... Gotta start checking the black market for show tickets.

#READYFORWONDERGIRLS

Archived