Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest brendiaz

im a download addict and when i saw their music mv last 2007 of Tell Me, thats when i started collecting their live performances and made me a wonderful lol

well just want to share my collection

Tell Me Collection

*quoted image*

So Hot  Collection

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Nobody  Collection

*quoted image*

2 Different Tears  Collection

*quoted image*

Misc

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

well if you are from the philippines i can share you there collection ^_^

My PSP Wallpaper

*quoted image*

OH ! I want!!! Can you share it with me? from Quezon CIty here ;) 

On the other hand,

~I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR COMEBACK!!! ah!!!!!! this excitement is KILLING ME!!!!!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eleyn27

im a download addict and when i saw their music mv last 2007 of Tell Me, thats when i started collecting their live performances and made me a wonderful lol

Tell Me Collection

*quoted image*

So Hot  Collection

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Nobody  Collection

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Misc

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

My PSP Wallpaper

*quoted image*

WOW! and I mean WOW! You really do have an extensive collection! I am from the Philippines and can I please share your collection? biggrin.gif Thanks very much!!!

Regarding the wonderful date of 11/07/11... I can't hardly wait!! I am so excited for everything and anything related to wonder girls!!!  

WATCH OUT COZ THEY ARE SOOO BACK!!!!!! w00t.gif

Tell Me Collection

*quoted image*

So Hot  Collection

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Nobody  Collection

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Misc

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

My PSP Wallpaper

*quoted image*

You are not just addicted to the Queens but already beyond.  I may have watched many of them on your list one way or another. However  I never really downloaded any of them. Now you will be given many chances to add more of the Queens' upcoming works to your collections starting probably next week til around the end of 1st quarter of 2012 and onward.

I really bet this wonderful really loves the Queens and they should be honered to have such a die-hard fan.  Your post deserves a popular star.

P.S.

If any of you are new and have not watched most of the collections on this die-hard wonderful list.  I strongly recommend you to watch MTV Wonder Girls season 1-3(from recruitments, trainee days to their 1st debut), Wonder Girls season 4 (life in USA) and Made in Wonder Girls (mainly their US tours in 2010).  All these TV shows were done almost or all by PD Mark if not mistaken.  These shows tell how these (7) little girls have become the Queens.  It'd almost be a shame for any wonderfuls if you haven't watched any of them. I guess the only problem now is it may not be easy to find these shows(eng subbed) in the internet.  Luckily I watched these shows with chinese sub and thanked to those Chinese wonderfuls who subbed it.

Guest WonderfulSohee

I'm SUPER excited now for Wonder Girls' dance after watching this Jonte's choreo video XD

Jonte Choreo

And just to let you know, be READY cuz the teaser is coming real soon. Like real soon. That's all I can say haha do all of your homework and be prepare to spazz. Get ready!!!

Hi Wonderfuls! great news these past days. I am eager to see Wonder Girls coming back :) They are promoting for one months, this I read on allkpop. Is this regarded as a major or mini Come Back? I am not familiar with all this. I just wish they will leave a deep impression and make it big once again. As I once said I missed their golden days back during 'Nobody' and 'So Hot' days cos Kpop wasn't on my radar back then. I just got the glimpse of it *sigh*

Anyways, Cannot wait!

Guest loveeeWG

Hi wonderfuls~ i am back from school!

My friend told me that she will b going for MAMA. She persuaded me to go.. but the list aint even out yet!

Mnet what are you doing? making people buy the tickets BEFORE the artist list is out. actually i am pretty sure WG will go but my friend insists that WG will not be going. She is a cassie ^^ and we get along really well. as in WONDERSHINKI! <3 If she does go and WG as well.. i will make her have solo shots of WG! HAHAHAAH <333 *to satisfy my inner crazy Wonderful*

Guest wonderr23

Just posting this since Korean WFs come here for info too! International WFs can't vote..

[투표]원덮들빨리투표해요!!

http://newscomm.nate.com/poll/view?poll_sq=18913

지금여기서ㅅㅅvs원걸하는데

어제까지만해도이기고있었는데지금역전당하네요ㅠㅠㅠ

빨리가서투표합시다

ㅋㅋ

R U READY!!ㅋㅋ

Source: Wonderholic

@loveeeWG : If I were i will buy the ticket and enjoy the show :phew:

and IF the wondergirls will not attend then u can sell it to smone else who really want to attend :ph34r: :ph34r:

Guest chanounette

@ Wonderr23 Do we have to subscribe to it? I don't understand Korean.

@ loveeeWG If you have the chance to go to MAMA why not? I think it'll be a great show. Of course, it'd be even greater if WG were there. But I agree with asma77, you can sell it later if WG are not going.

I'm back from school and I have to say that since the official date comeback has been released I'm so excited. I'm waiting for a teaser ... ah My heart is beating so fast. Even for 2DT, I wasn't this nervous. I just have the feeling that their comeback we'll be something really big like the "Tell me" days

I really can't wait for the comeback ^^

Since we have to wait 2weeks (haha) let's keep supporting WG during this time!!!

We have to spread the Wonder so other people (non-Wonderfuls) will also know about WG's comeback =)

I want to share this video, it's very interesting, it's about WG's history+past!!!!

I already knew all of this but I still loved it and it makes me want to cry at some parts TT.TT

Our girls work really hard~ They deserve success!!!

This is only Part 1 so it's not all the members.

I guess other parts will come soon =D

it's 13 days!!!!

Somehow I still can't believe it's finally happening...

WG 2nd full album is my dream come true... tears.gif

Please 13 days go by faster!!!

I am so excited to see how they come up with, now that they are working with songwriters and choreographers of JYPE. It is trutly a breath of fresh air!! Still no word on who made the title track??

When JYPE will be kind enough and start revealing the teaser I cant take it anymore I wanna see the teaser now ...after I saw some of Jonte's choreo I dont know what expect from girls new choreography to be but Im sure it will be something new and different

Just posting this since Korean WFs come here for info too! International WFs can't vote..

Source: Wonderholic

yes snsd is so far winning the poll but Im still happy that their is no huge difference in the vote between both groups, wondergirls with 49% of votes comparing to snsd who got 51% of the votes which showed that our girls do have good amount of suppoters and that many people are excited for their comeback

^Agreed,

You know I'm watching some their performance on youtube right now and to the people who doubt our girls is really bull. I hate when people think that because they been away for so long they might not able to keep up with all the other girl groups. Our girls is PERFORMERS and I would know I saw them live. They may not have strong songs or dance like all the other groups now but for sure one thing is that THEY ALWAYS BRING IT. They always have this amazing charisma that pull you in, and even if they don't have bombing vocal or dance step but they always goes hard and have so much energy in it. I love these girls

They don't have to keep up with any of the other girl groups or prove them wrong. Because they prove us & them selves how freaking amazing performers they are. That they aren't just idol anymore, they are more than that. So proud!

Here is their MAMA performance . . yup you can't handle this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB5qoQ9Ql0Q&feature=related

^

I agree... WG was good performers before , but the 2 years they spent touring in the US and all over the world really brought out the best in them...!!! Even if their singing and dancing isn't always perfect, or even the song, they have a stage presence that is really unique!! I don't get the same feeling from any other kpop group besides WG........ They really know how to connect with the audience now. and they have a certain something that most other groups don't have because WG got to have that kind of experience in America.

Guest valentino_rossi46

Mnet and JYPE has a good relationship but I doubt the girls will attend MAMA this year. They cant get any award this year because they dont have any new music, the new album will be categorized as next year, so WGs can not compete this year.

Last year they attend for special performance and won global star award, but this year, they can not win that kind of special award anymore

Even now Mnet do not confirm who will attend MAMA yet, but likely other groups/ singers who promote will attend, so their fans bought ticket. I dont think too many Wonderful buy ticket now because of reason I said above

However, if suddenly WGs decide to attend, I scare that they can not get big fan group like other idols :(, because not many WFs buy ticket, and most of MAMA ticket now is sold out

I think there's still a chance.. last year they did not have anything new and they made a surprise performance... unsurprisingly it was the best performance of the night biggrin.gif

WG gets support from many different fan groups, so it's ok if there's not a lot of WFs. Last year wasn't a lot of Wonderfuls either, because their performance was kept secret until it happened! Mark PD only hinted at it a couple days before...

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^No last year they got 2DT, even it did not nominate, they can get special award as "Hallyu award" because of their popularity in all over the world, especially their US tour, a big achievement for any Korea star

But this year, nothing new, no new music, no tour, no endorsement, etc

Btw, I will leave Singapore next week since I finish my study here... I try to wait for a month but even now MAMA havent confirm who will attend yet and WGs likely wont attend, so I decide to go back after so long waiting. I will be very sad if the girls attend MAMA this year. In November/December, other than MAMA, many Korean idols will go to Singapore for concert/ fan meeting such as DBSK, SNSD, 2PM ... Im not sure whether WGs will go to SG in December for fan meeting because they announce the girls will promote in Asia countries in December. But sadly, I cant wait until that time

Archived