Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Im not sure but I think JYPE maybe will start revealing by tomorrow and for the rest of the week the girls individuals teasers just like 2DT then by next week reveal two teasers of their MV and then reveal title track and MV , Im wondering if JYPE will release the title track first then the full album

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG

It took me hour to read the few 7 pages .. U guys are really wonderful

R U Ready??? Are u kidding me?????? :blink: :blink:

I'm Ready since 2009 when u left Korea w00t.gifw00t.gif

D-13....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooooooooooottttttttttt~~~~ I AM TOTALLY READY FOR THE QUEENS....!!!

Just like our lovely Leader said....Lets make this TOGETHER...!!!!

Lets giv our best support n love for our girls.....!!

WonderGirls and Wonderfuls Hwaiting....!!!!!!!!!

ps : anyone knows how to buy digital song/music ???n how to pay that??? i planning to buy d CD Album also for Digital Album...

Guest miumapi

Okay i'm not that good in english so I dunno how to express my 'excitedness' towards WG comeback. I was like so so excited. And I actually have 2 tough mid-term exams coming but I just can't help to be so excited. It cause me to be less concentrate on studying. Everytime I remember about WG era (2007-2007), I can't help my self but to replay their videos at music shows, award shows and so on. That's how I'm excited with this comeback. I really really want to spazz a lot but I can't right now coz I need to study first. Arghhhh... Why do this always happen to me. Before, it was during Big Bang comeback on February where I got mid-term as well. And now it's Wonder Girls time. So, that's it. My heart is sreaming

"I'M SO EXCITED & I'M READY!!"

So get ready everyone, coz the boss is coming!!

tumblr_lqit0iKA1c1qlalsgo1_500.gif

Wonderfuls will support u no matter what happens, WG!

tumblr_lqlyaiP5PH1qamheoo1_500.gif

But for the time being, I need to...

tumblr_lp49gsGqAd1qamheoo1_500.png

Hehe..

credit:tumblr

Guys I don't want to rain on our parade, but Mr. Gauss accusations have surfaced again.

I would better be spazzing about Jonte and that now Wonder Girls are the most popular topic on Allkpop, but here it goes again, like 1 year and half ago. It's comeback time, so we expected something to happen.

The good news is that its a repeat of the same story of 2010, so it shouldn't be difficult to handle.

Whatever, this time the NY Post picked up the story of the girls living in JYPE Usa and scrambled it with the few keywords they know of the girls venture in the US, ending in this nonsensical article.

4ec70241067859bfee8cf77594252b17_large.png

Yay,according to the Post it is all the Jonas fault... complete nonsens :wacko:

4b851f5d241ac4944ca9118cc47740a0_large.png

No comment. That man coming back from dead (see the bottom right corner of the cap) has all my simpathy :w00t:

I supposes getting the NY Post treatment is a statement of celebrity, but the fact that they turned the story against the Jonas Brothers makes me believe that the writer does not even know who the girls are. -_-

---

Back to spazzing... the Wonder Girls now are at #1, #3, and #5 (shared) top popular Allkpop articles.

2739f8b368d0ff143dd4b68045ce298b_large.png

Guest jcsmark

Jane and MarkPD's tweets. Jane also changed her facebook profile picture to "R U Ready?"

comebackl.jpg

K Wonderfuls' response to the first teaser - "We are ready" posted on JYPE building, right above Sunmi post it messages.

weareready.png

Credit Wonderfuls Cafè + 베미@WGW (Wondercuty)

Everyone that is using the Royal Banner for your signature... please do credit WonderDayLove

Seeing his/her banner being so widely used, but not properly credited.. she must be feeling very sad.

So please do credit WonderDayLove!!

Agree with loveeeWG.

Wonderfuls are also using it in 6theory but are failing to comply with the maker's rule which is to credit.

Also, those people who are using slrigrednow's creations should credit her/him as well, unless she/he said it's not necessary.

BUT i think it's just proper etiquette to recognize them since the effort exerted are theirs.

The sig wouldn't be there if it weren't for them.

Hey uh, thanks for that haha, even on 6theory aye?... I don't even have an account there lol

Anyway, mad excited about the girls comeback, more so since they've made an official date for the album drop! Wooohooo!

IT. IS. ON! I'm ready baby!

Bring on the teasers!

So yeah everytime I'm not stalking this thread, there be some news xD Maybe I should stop stalking! Anyway YES I AM READY! I BEEN READY SINCE 2009. I FREAKING BEEN READY.

Well I guess this week and next week, we are going to see more teaser and everything!!!

30u31g2.png

Sunye just twitt, she talking about the guy that was in America Idol last year :) so sweet of her. Our leader is amazing

Guest aloversrendezvous

Ahh, I am so ready for their comeback! Our long awaited moment.

Anywho, I'm surprised for the first time I stopped by we have so many guests lurking at the thread:

wgthread.jpg

Don't be shy! Say hello and spazz with the rest of us! :)

------

This is a random thought of mine, but what happens if the title track is not "R U Ready?" but "We Are Ready"? I thought it made more sense to be "We Are Ready" since they are asking us and the obvious response would be "we are ready." And looking at pictures of what jsmark put up from the JYPE building, I wonder if that is what jype is indirectly hinting or "trolling" at us. We are ready implies so many things too, like we are ready for our comeback, we are ready to take on the American market, etc. Haha. I know I could be completely wrong and off tangent, but I just wanted to share my thoughts with you guys. :)

R U READY?

SERIOUSLY?!?! To say say that I'm just "ready" would be the biggest understatement of my entire Wonderful existence. I NEED this album in my life!!!  They also got Jonte to do the choreo w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif Hell yeah!!!!  can't wait for the performances!!!

I legit might lose my mind when the teaser is released, just giving you guys a heads up before my crazy ramblings :wacko:

Guest Mia_Mia

omg omg omg.... is Jonte giving us a hint?. He pasted a link of him doing a little number at the seoul fashion week after this tweet Link here

Can't wait to see the Music video I just choreographed for the @WonderGirls 1st single + Movie with Nickelodeon!...

credit hellojonte on twitter

^Don't look like it because it seem like he was just free styling or maybe it is who know. I'm so glad that he working with them, I wonder if he meant first single as in the American one or he mean the Korean one? Anyway YAY, oh what this I'm hearing of lady gaga costume designer working with the girls???

v OMG ME TOO, I haven't been this excited since 08 either. DBSK, Our girls, BB, Hyori, Rain & etc. Man what an epic year that was.

Guest xjjjLOVE

JYP....you have really outdone us...now that you have the whole music world on edge....

GIVE US AT LEAST A PICTURE!!!

OF A SHOE....ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not been this excited for a comeback since 2008 with our girls and the gods of the east.... xD

Everything is coming together so wonderfully, GAAHHHH!

I really hope R U READY? Is not the title...I will love it no matter what, but incorrect spelling isn't cool. -___-

So many good things are surfacing about this comeback, I bet even the other artists haven't even heard the song!!

And I'm surprised no one has mentioned Sunmi....with her bright red hair...at the very, very least I think she might make an appearance in the track or the music video...and if my dreams were to come true, JYP is going to dose us with some sweet lovin' and give us back our 4D alien

♥~

The world is a wonderful place when it's anticipating the Wonder Girls!

Guest savoir vivre

^

^ What?!?!?!?? NO! I don't want to see the girls wearing something like Lady Gaga's -_-

Maybe they are just rumors. I mean, we all know how everybody is practically excited with Wonder Girls' comeback right?

I want to see WG all glamorous and gorgeous and hot and sexy (hahaha.. they always are) ^^

hello every wonderful fans, this is the first posting here, I am big fan of wonder girls since 2007. I am really excited of their comeback more than ever, now I want to ask how i can support them in Kchart or Kmusic shows?. hope somebody can help me!

well i want to share my latest MVs about WG comeback! hope you like them. more power wonderfuls, wonder girls are BACK!

WONDER GIRLS FMV COMEBACK 2011

WONDER GIRLS FMV LIKE A BOSS! R U Ready!??

Guest jigen77

im a download addict and when i saw their music mv last 2007 of Tell Me, thats when i started collecting their live performances and made me a wonderful lol

well just want to share my collection

Tell Me Collection

cd1.jpg

So Hot Collection

sohot1.jpg

sohot2.jpg

Nobody Collection

nobody.jpg

2 Different Tears Collection

2DifferentTears.jpg

Misc

cd2.jpg

cd3.jpg

cd4.jpg

well if you are from the philippines i can share you there collection ^_^

My PSP Wallpaper

wallwonder.jpg

im a download addict and when i saw their music mv last 2007 of Tell Me, thats when i started collecting their live performances and made me a wonderful lol

well just want to share my collection

Tell Me Collection

*quoted image*

So Hot Collection

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Nobody Collection

*quoted image*

2 Different Tears Collection

*quoted image*

Misc

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

well if you are from the philippines i can share you there collection ^_^

My PSP Wallpaper

*quoted image*

wahhhh you have a large collection in there!!! I'm collecting their perfs too, but not as many as yours (blame crappy internet)

WHOOOOOA at the Jonte video... the move's cool and I think the girls would rock it if ever... but not the whole thing though... kk...

I WANT TEASERS SO BADLY RIGHT NOW...

Archived