Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

omg .... thanks everyone in this thread ~ for sharing all news and your feeling ^^

and R U Ready? cover the building make me excited even more ..hahah

cant wait for more ... pics , video teaser , song , MV, performance , the tour ...and more omg ....

another WonderYear !!!~

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveeeWG

Hi I’m Sohee

tumblr_lg4z8iUn8c1qdi095.gif

I’m also the nation’s maknae, Ahn Sohee!

tumblr_lg8jkmiN0f1qdi095.gif

Whenever PD-nim tells me his jokes I’m like..

tumblr_lg8kksgfjB1qdi095.gif

But I burst out laughing whenever someone mentions unpleasant sounds like fart..

tumblr_lg8kf6DWiE1qdi095.gif

Although I have a ‘chic’ image to uphold..

tumblr_lg8kqkdZcz1qdi095.gif

I have the ability to make my members go crazy within 3 seconds..

tumblr_lg8kvb4ygk1qdi095.jpg

tumblr_lg8kzhFUkK1qdi095.giftumblr_lg8kzwARN71qdi095.giftumblr_lg8kxuf0l51qdi095.giftumblr_lg8kyqzihG1qdi095.gif

This is where my nickname, ‘mandoo’ was born…

tumblr_lg8l8h6jSN1qdi095.gif

I was really hoping that the nickname was just a a phase but it seems like I will be stuck with it forever…

tumblr_lg8liePfRr1qdi095.gif

So! If you ever call me ‘mandoo’ this is what you’ll be getting…

tumblr_lg8lv9tnC11qdi095.gif

Just kidding! Kkkk~ only Sunmi & Yubin unnie gets it from me… hehehe

tumblr_lg8lzr2Vrc1qdi095.gif

AHN SOHEE FANS ‘COME ON~!’

tumblr_lg8m6ijXS31qdi095.gif

-peace out!

tumblr_lg4zgrKboW1qdi095.gif

<33 Credit to Stalk Apple @ Tumblr. This is simply so epic and funny! just had to share :P

Guest WonderGirlYoobin

*fanboy alert* yeah, so excited. being maried doesn't stop me fo being a wonderful. whooooo.

forever a wonderful.

Guest yubin4ever

I just realized that at the beginning of the girls So Hot Comeback performance for inkigayo, they also wrote "Are you Ready" in this youtube video:

Maybe R U ready has nothing to do with the title and its just JYP loves that phrase haha. I dont know. Im still CRAZY EXCITED haha. Im kind of hoping the song title "Like Money" turns out to be real for the WG

Guest gossipLight911

118 USERS ARE READING THIS TOPIC..

WHY DON'T YOU GUYS POST?w00t.gif

ahahahaha.. 

@WonderGirlYoobin : I love your siggie, it's a beautiful shot!

visitors number makes me nervous! cuz feels like there r more news..but they are like me..waiting for any kind of news..lol wonder girls hwaiting! :)

Guest renny_1027

I am just a quiet reader and wonderful in this thread. I visit it everyday. :rolleyes:

But now, when I saw the picture on Facebook and allkpop, i;m so excited about this. I commented everywhere to share my feelings about this. :P

I seldom show or express my feeling to others and also don't comment frequently although i read everything about WG updates.

So, i'm very happy when seeing Wonderfuls all over the world love and expectation to WG this time.

Definitely, Wonder Girls will be successful this time, our QUEENS.

Guest justwonder_92

OMG...I FEEL LIKE I'M GONNA EXPLODE!!!!!!!!

TOO EXCITED.....  11/7/11.............WONDERFUL ARE READY!!!!

SORRY IF I'M ANNOY YOU  :wub:

Guest Liliana_BB

ive never been so excited and ready for a comeback.

i cant wait for the pics, teaser, MV, and album to be out.

i know that whatever they release will be the best because they are doing it with all their hearts,

and us wonderfuls will be happy.

Guest WonderGirlYoobin

118 USERS ARE READING THIS TOPIC..

WHY DON'T YOU GUYS POST?*quoted image*

ahahahaha.. 

@WonderGirlYoobin : I love your siggie, it's a beautiful shot!

hi gossipLight911. yeah it was from their amazing win on 2008's MKMF. omg. it's been so long.

i miss my fanboying days. *sigh* hehehe. Please guys please support the girls by buying their

single/album a single purchase would truly make a difference. Go Wondergirls... Go Wonderfuls..

"Impossible is Nothing" when we are "One".. Fight.. Fight.. Fight..

Guest gossipLight911

hi gossipLight911. yeah it was from their amazing win on 2008's MKMF. omg. it's been so long.

i miss my fanboying days. *sigh* hehehe. Please guys please support the girls by buying their

single/album a single purchase would truly make a difference. Go Wondergirls... Go Wonderfuls..

"Impossible is Nothing" when we are "One".. Fight.. Fight.. Fight..

Hmm i wonder how did you propose to  your wife, did you sing a Wg song? Or did you give her purple flowers? haahaha.. kidding xD.

-

wallies anyone? :)

025259.jpg

wondergirls1280x1024.jpg

020901.jpg

Guest Hideayu

THE RETURN OF THE WONDER GIRLS! . Wonder Girls, WE ARE SO READYYYYYY!!!! can wait for their concept, trademark, fanchants and of course their SONGS! hoping that one of their fashion trend would be wearing different coloured contact lenses for each eyes (yeah, sometimes i'm crazy especially today hehe ;p) i really have a good feeling for this, Bring the Wonders out! For the WonderBang fan, today we received good news for the WG and Tonight, i just know that BIGBANG has won MTV EMA 2011.. YEayy!!

Guest glamorousCHIC

I gotta sleep but i just hv to pass by guys to say, that I am very proud on how united wonderfuls are at this crucial moment!!

I love you guys for staying loyal to Wg despite certain circumstances ! <3 ..

Let's keep this unity together until whenever!

Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow & Always.  Still Pearl Burgundy.

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

hell to the yeah! I'm glad we Wonderfuls finally have a concrete reason to spazz! It doesn't get anymore solid than a confirmed comeback date yo! whohoo!! spazzing to the max! 7th November here we come! I must say this time around JYPE have really stepped up their game in trying to promote our girls. during 2DT it was nothing more than a fizzle & a pop but this time around it's a BANG!

to me I'm just finally SOO excited that we are going to have a full length album instead of a single. more songs more spazzing and hopefully more MVs as well. I'm going to do my part & purchase WG's album legally. I really hope they'll put up this album for sale in Singapore so that I can coerce my best friend who is a part Wonderful to actually buy the album!

Guest WonderGirlYoobin

Hmm i wonder how did you propose to  your wife, did you sing a Wg song? Or did you give her purple flowers? haahaha.. kidding xD.

-

wallies anyone? :)

hehehe. actually not.. but i love to try that in our future anniversaries..

time to sleep it's 12:00am here in the philippines. stay healthy guys.

Guest shika22

I'm so ready for the WG......I want the big day arrives quickly.

They are the only ones that rock my world since 2009 :)

♥♥ WONDER GIRLS ♥♥

There's 14 days until the Album..

I'm so glad it's a FULL LENGTH ALBUM... 

I think 2DT might be the only "old" song they put on the Korean album...

So Hot and Nobody were only on mini albums and not a full length album but I think it's time to let them go

I can't wait

I want teasers so bad tears.gif but we waited so many years for the 2nd album , 14 more days should be easy........................

Guest my2wonder

meme13.jpg

we all ready for them ^^trans.gif I'll show my support & love & attention through this post

it's took all my day so I hope you like it my fellow wonderfuls :~D

wallpapers - click at them to see it in the original size

meme21.jpg

meme31.jpg

signatures

meme81.jpg

meme131.jpg

meme101.jpg

meme91.jpg

meme71.jpg

meme4.jpg

meme52.jpg