Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

WonderFul lurkers, one post to describe your excitement doesn't hurt :')

Its like you're calling me out. Haha [: I am a silent lurkerrrr but this is my second post in this thread, my first and last post was probably two years ago...or a year? I dont remember but moving on...

Anyways, I guess i'll take my time to share about HOW ABSOLUTELY EXCITED I AM about wonder girls coming out with a full length album, even though the girls were always in the U.S which is closer to me, yet I was always anticipating their comeback in Korea. They are my favorite female group and I am really excited to see what they are going to show us this time. They always had hit songs and I am POSITIVELY SURE this upcoming one will be also.

Because of yoyo, i will be coming back to post often just to show my love, support and loyalty as a wonderful to wonder girls. <3

wonderr23 thanks for sharing the translation of the tweets. [:

valentino_rossi46: haha they sound so cute. I agree with you, its time for our girls to shine again and it might not be long that their poster will be cover, haha! ITS ALL ABOUT WONDER GIRLS NOW! [:

qoxie I always read your post on this thread [: thanks for the translation, it seems like wonder girls are going in and out of the building. this makes me super excited about their comeback.

R U READY? WONDERFULS?

n o v e m b e r 0 7, 2 0 1 1

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hikaru_orange

yeah!! The Queen Will coming back soon..

so their first live music show must be on MNET Countdown

on 10.11.11,right?...

i'll look forward for their live show but 1st thing that i need are ::

NOVEMBER please come already...kekeke

Guest wonder-ful

NOVEMBER 7 :w00t: I AM SO READY!!

I can't wait for their dark and sexy concept :wub: finally they can show their beauty to everyone :phew:

Here's one of their first "sexy" performance. All of them look so hot and classy.

Wonder Girls - Adult ceremony

Imagine dark and dangerous Wonder Girls

Yoobin

gg.jpg

CA.jpg

Sunye

rr.jpg

eee-2.jpg

eeee.jpg

Yeeun

kk.jpg

Sohee

20110217_darksoheeisstillcute_main.jpg

bonnetalle.jpg

bonnetaille.jpg

bonne.jpg

ff.jpg

k-1.jpg

bbb-1.gif

Yay~! A date has been revealed. I'm so excited. I love the huge "R U READY" banner over the JYPE building haha. They are already doing much better than last year's promotions. Thank you for doing so. :) 

G.NA has been tweeting to Yubin too. G.NA is excited for Wonder Girls' comeback too! I would like to see Yubin and G.Na meet up again. Secret have just started promotions for their new album, so maybe well see some Hyosung + Yubin interactions soon. ^^ 

tumblr_ltj979nfuK1qmft29o1_400.png@WGyubin: Ah, I’m busy busy~ busy busy~

@ginachoi87: @WGyubin Yubin-ah~~~~ ke congrats on ur close comeback! Meet up asap♥

translations by: supergina @ tumblr 

@WGyubin 완전 기대되요!!!! ㅋㅋㅋ im always waiting for u babyyy

I'm not fluent in Korean, but I'm pretty sure the tweet reads "i'm completely anticipating!!!! ke ke ke im always waiting for u babyyy"

@ginachoi87 보고시퍼용~~!!

"I miss you"

Has this article been shared before? 

Jonte creates dance moves for Wonder Girls’ new song

Source: Starnews

Credit: kpopislab @ tumblr

2011102415305603251_1.jpg?time=182726

Girl group Wonder Girls will be back soon.

Choreographer Jonte, who created dance moves for worldwide divas, including Beyonce, Amuro Namie, Lady GaGa, and more, created dance moves for Wonder Girls’ new song as well.

A spokesperson for Wonder Girls said, “Wonder Girls will be trained by Jonte. Since Jonte is international choreographer, Wonder Girls’ performance will be more powerful.”

Jonte became popular in Korea by giving unique performance. He appeared on a fashion show in Seoul and gave an opening performance on the 18th.

Wonder Girls will release their second album on November 7. Then they will make their onstage comeback through a music program during the second week of November.

Wonder Girls will be active in Korea in November and then will go abroad in December. Then they will go to the United States in the first half of the next year to promote their movie Wonder Girls at the Apollo.

tumblr_ltkbteO3Pc1qamheoo1_500.gif

credit: wondermiggy @ tumblr

Guest freakloverxx

CANT WAIT FOR SEVEN ELEVEN !!! 7/11/11

Just so the thread keep moving...i wanna share these edits.

tumblr_ltk6o1clPq1qamheoo1_500.gif

cr: wondermiggy@tumblr

tumblr_lte5b2jq6q1qh8uflo1_500.gif

cr:sunyesus@tumblr

Guest 2pmcandy

omg that mean jonte will choreo their korea album too.. omg.. omg..

i love jonte dance..he too powerful and i think only Wg girls group in korea can take it..

this make me more impatiently!! this must be daebak!!

I was just watching Wonder Girls' old performances on Mnet's youtube channel and I realized that out of the top ten most viewed video on that channel, four videos was performances of the Wonder Girls. I didn't see any 2 Different Tears videos on the channel, but I guess it's because of the short promotion.

NOBODY - 53,714,230 VIEWS

SO HOT - 6,871,662 VIEWS

ANYBODY FT. DYNAMIC DUO + NOBODY - 6,046,898 VIEWS

-

Its like you're calling me out. Haha [: I am a silent lurkerrrr but this is my second post in this thread, my first and last post was probably two years ago...or a year? I dont remember but moving on...

Anyways, I guess i'll take my time to share about HOW ABSOLUTELY EXCITED I AM about wonder girls coming out with a full length album, even though the girls were always in the U.S which is closer to me, yet I was always anticipating their comeback in Korea. They are my favorite female group and I am really excited to see what they are going to show us this time. They always had hit songs and I am POSITIVELY SURE this upcoming one will be also.

Because of yoyo, i will be coming back to post often just to show my love, support and loyalty as a wonderful to wonder girls. <3

R U READY? WONDERFULS?

n o v e m b e r 0 7, 2 0 1 1

-

I'm so glad this silent lurker is finally out of the dark and is finally posting. I'm so glad I brought you outtttt, and you'll finally be showing more love, support, and loyalty with me! November 07th 2011 doesn't feel so far away as long as I'm waiting with my lovely Wonderfuls.

On that note as well, I hope more lurkers decide to post, or even better I hope these Wonderful guests would sign up for a Soompi account and come show their love. The official fan club is also already at 4527 members, only 473 more members until we get our own sub-forum!

-

Lim also tweeted a few minutes ago.

It's so nice to know it's only Lim's second comeback in Korea, and she'll finally be able to promote longer and have her face more exposed throughout Korea. They'll finally know who Wonder Girls' fifth member is ♥

-

P.S - IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY JOINED THE WONDER GIRLS FAN CLUB, IT ONLY TAKES TWO SECONDS TO CLICK

Guest gossipLight911

^ love the scans!!

thanks for sharing! :)

I was just wondering, does anybody have the raw picture in this banner??

Can you give me the link pls??

I just saw this banner somewhere in google, :D ..

so credit goes to the maker ^^

SOMEBODY PLS HELP ME? :)

exr1.jpg

OMG, I am forgetting the girls' group name but calling them 'THE QUEENS' in all my recently posted comments instead.  Once they are back on the comeback day on. I will probably call them 'THE (TRUE) QUEENS'.  Will it be a little bit too much?  Well I guess I can call them anything I want as long as it suits them.  I am an international fan and wonder if I'll be able to buy their new Korean Album in local record store.  I will soon find out when it is out.

I really think their new Korean album will be all-kills on all Korean charts when it is out cuz Korean fans are really missing their original national girls for too long.  I will have to wait and watch their appearances on variety shows once they are uploaded in the internet.   I will watch it  on their first uploads and then watch it again when they are subbed.  Cuz too bad I don't know any Korean, my bad.

Ok it is enough rant and I will stop it for now.  I will keep posting as we are approaching to the official comeback date and continue on.  The thread is running wild.

Guest gossipLight911

^

lomahtw : this has been posted before, but since you asked here it is ^_^. It might come handy to those Wonderfuls who haven't had the chance to see this ^^

98429318039.jpg

U can Order here.

oooooomg so it's the 7th Nov! the R U Ready posters make me so excited!! and love the JYP Nation interaction :] their tweets are just so cute to read...really cant't wait to see our queens on stage again :) I hope they'll go on some variety shows again ^^

v8ht00.jpg

ogxeds.jpg

Guest loveeeWG

YAY!! So my hunch is correct! They really did release something... while i was in school! <3 gotta love everything. I am thankful for WonderGirls. R U READY WONDERFULS! I think maybe the song got something to do with it? because i remember miss A goodbye baby the various members gave hints on twitter. i remember Suzy tweeted Goodnight Baby Min Good Mroning Baby Jia Good Night Baby and Fei Good Evening Baby. Hope its not something tacky! But then it might just be for promotional efforts. CANT WAIT! FOR NOVEMBER 7!

Since everybody is coming out of hiding, here i come! Nice to see all the new and old derfuls taking over the page.

AM i excited???? Beyond excited. I`m just worried I won`t have enough time to stay up during the comebacks and cheer on them as much as I can.

This being their 2 album in 4 years makes me emotional. I can`t wait.

If you guys can, please do purchase through the bulk order.

Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow. &. Always.

STILL PEARL BURGUNDY!

I AM READY!

Guest loveeeWG

Guys.. would like to share something dont know if this have been shared... since WG coming back on 7th November... this means that their comeback stage on music bank will be 11.11.11

one word: EPIC. WG are coming back everybody... We can afford to raise our expectations because they are the queens.

Guest loveeeWG

Everyone that is using the Royal Banner for your signature... please do credit WonderDayLove

Seeing his/her banner being so widely used, but not properly credited.. she must be feeling very sad.

So please do credit WonderDayLove!!

Guest qsslave

R U READY!!!!!!

of course i am super duper ready!!!!

finally jyp release their comeback date and now we can spazz everyday till the end...

i really love the huge banner in front of jype building.it is simple but yet so smart and cool just like the wonder girls..a very cool and calm group...

and i also love how jypers also participating to make this comeback more exciting...

despite their 'quite' promotion (if u want to compare with other entertainment companies)...i have got this feeling that wonder girls gonna make it big..

maybe this comeback probably more bigger than 2008...who knows...and i actually love how jype and wonder girls keep laying low on this comeback..

everyday there will be a news from other groups regarding comeback and how they will battle with other groups..yet wonder girls only focus on the music and what will they bring to us and not only about competition...it actually makes us so eager to know what will they brought to us.

so happy!!!

Guest glamorousCHIC

Agree with loveeeWG. 

Wonderfuls are also using it in 6theory but are failing to comply with the maker's rule which is to credit.

Also, those people who are using slrigrednow's creations should credit her/him as well, unless she/he said it's not necessary.

BUT i think it's just proper etiquette to recognize them since the effort exerted are theirs. 

The sig wouldn't be there if it weren't for them.

sweatingbullets.gif

EDIT:

I TOPPED PAGE 1758!!!

tumblr_lfa98dSuSb1qfjjsdo1_500.jpg

wgwg1.jpg

wgwg2.jpg

R U READY?

How Can I Not Be Ready?

We Wonderfuls Have Waited For The Queens Return For Over 1,5 Years, How Can We Not Be Ready?

My Heart Is Pounding So Damn Hard Right, So I have Difficulty To Breath, But It's Worth It, Everything For Our Queens!

They Have Finally  Come Back After So Long And I'am Ready More Than Ever!

Dark, Sexy, Classic Concept With Lady Gaga and Beyonce's Choreographer= A Whole New Concept For Our Girls AND I Like it!

Be ready Wonderfuls!

Archived