Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

I'm so excited!!! I don't know why I feel like behind the banner, there's WG album cover! I'm staring at this pic so much that I even start to see some faces behind haha this comeback is driving me crazy =P

Sunye and Yubin tweeted ^^ Taecyeon & Jokwon retweeted hehe JYP Nation<3

OMG seriously I'm so excited!!! =D

I just want to say, to all the lurkers, it would be amazing if you could register to Soompi (it takes 5min!) and join WG Soompi Fanclub (we really want a subforum!!! please ^^*) and start to post here, so we can reach 3rd thread soon =) We can do it!!! Please, to all Wonderfuls reading this, join us!!! It's fun!

I don't know what to share...

Well I just watched this HeeDragon video,

usually I'm not into pairing videos (LOL) but this one is super cute!

The song is nice and the video is just sweet =) Enjoy!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yubin4ever

Yoobin tweeted back to Taec:

WGyubin Yubin Kim

@taeccool ㅎㅎㅎ 답답하더라도 좀만 참아줘 ㅎㅎ

My korean friend said it means:If you feel uncomfortable, just hang in there

haha.This week is gonna be soooo epic. For the next 2 weeks everyday we are gonna have some kinda new news on WG. JYP wont let a day go pass and lose any hype. This makes me so excited as well

Sigh, if only the 183 WonderFuls' were all willing to make an account on Soompi and contribute, but I'm thankful enough to see them here and checking updates of our girls.

Also some banners to show Soompi how meaningful this comeback is,

No credits necessary. I just ask of you guys not to hotlink^^

Also, just a slight idea, since everyones' not decided on the banner we can all use for our girls comeback since we're supposed to be united, how about the really meaningful quote on every WonderFul's signature until the girls makes a comeback? I definitely believe that the quote is more meaningful then any banner (nooffence) ♥♥♥

YESTERDAY. TODAY. TOMRROW & ALWAYS. 

____________________STILL PEARL BURGUNDY

R U READY ?!! - Really JYP & Wonder Girls ?. - We've all been ready since the day we found out they were making a comeback lol. This is so exciting !!! *squeals like a crazy fan-girl* Their comeback is inching closer with each day and now were beginning to get teaser pics ^^. Something I noticed and maybe I'm over-analyzing it but the banner is black and white and also the picks of the girls for when they shot the MV the setting was black and white as well, I don't know about you guys but I feel that those two colors will be prominent in their concept/return.

Awwww gotta love JYP Nation love. JoKwon will forever be an unofficial member of the Wonder Girls in my eyes lol. Love JYP Nation as much as I love YG Family, their friendship and love for one another is legit. With the return of the girls and when they win First Place (I know sounding pompous but I have faith lol) I hope JoKwon or any of the JYP Nation will be there for their encore stage or there just to cheer them on ^^

Some may be a bit worried about how quick pages can go in this thread.  What I say is this thread will run wild and go as fast as it can be.  the closer we get to the official comeback date, the faster this thread will go with pages.  I am really looking forward to watch teasers on youtube when they come out.  the only thing worries me a bit is how high expectation is set for their comeback but I am still confident that the queens will live up to expectations if not better.

Let's count down the days with more postings in this thread.

Guest Dumpling9

The rule "no one liners" by that do they mean no one lined comments - like it should be two lines. OR do they mean no one word comments? I'm still new to soompi and still don't know the rules. Also do these rules only apply in the wonder girls thread, or do they apply In all threads?

Anyways I'm so excited!!!! I have a countdown started on my calendar for nov. 7

I wonder if R U READY is the title of the comeback single.

Everyone from WGW to the JYP Building to WG themselves are repeating this mantra. Seems too coincidental.

Remember how we were caught out with the 2TEARS hint last time out?

Some time back, there was scuttlebutt that JYP had finished a 'I Wanna'-type song ready for release. 

Now, this could've well been 2PM's 'Hands Up' but, if not, then maybe he is giving it to WG.

Guest wonderr23

http://news.nate.com/view/20111024n05924?mid=e0102

^

in this article, it is confirmed that their official album release is indeed on November 7th. On the second week, they will be appearing on various music programs!

Yubin talking with taecyeon and jinwoon on twitter

@taeccool taec yeon ok

"@WGyubin: R U Ready???!!!!! yfrog.com/kh7w6ivj" I'm ready!! 원더걸스 컴백 아자아자!!!! 근데 우리 아티스트들 너무 가렸다ㅋㅋㅋ

I'm ready!! WonderGirls' comeback ajaaja!!!! But it seems our artists are too hidden kkk

@WGyubin Yubin Kim

@taeccool ㅎㅎㅎ 답답하더라도 좀만 참아줘 ㅎㅎ

hhh even though it's frustrating just endure a little more hh

@2AMjinwoon

@WGyubin 끼야~~~ ㅋㅋ 기대되죽겟네잉!!

kkiya~~~kk i will look forward to this!!

@WGyubin

@2AMjinwoon ㅎㅎㅎㅎ 기대되냐??? 나도 빨리 나오고싶다 ㅎㅎㅎ

hhhh are you??? i too want to come out as soon as possible hhh

Guest lerajean

im super dupper EXCITED>>>!! we've been waiting like forever and now the moment that we've been waiting..

they are BACK....gosh..!! it gives me goosebumps while looking at the pic...tsk..3x..they really know how to tease us huh..!! 

and im always ready..and i believe that their comeback is gonna be a bomb..!!!!

Lol at the ignorant fans who keep saying that Korea are over them. They just have no idea. It's really funny how underrated they are which will make their success all the more sweet once they come on top!

I'm excite!!

2wdyfma.gif

Guest savoir vivre

KILL ME. 

HAHAHAHA..

this is the moment we've all been waiting for...

the RETURN OF THE REAL QUEENS, THE ROYALTIES OF KPOP. 

My gosh, I think my i started tearing up when I saw that the Nov. 7 date was confirmed.

I was like, "Oh my gosh... oh my gosh, is this for real???!?!?!?!! IT REALLY IS!!" And now, I'm spazzing like crazy.

I'VE HAD GOOSEBUMPS SEEING THE "R U READY" THING covering something (a poster most probably of WG)..

jsdhgbvjhu rvygrg.. I can't even type properly and I think I really have to practice using spaces hahaahha..

WONDERGIRLS!!

GUYS, WHAT EXACTLY ARE WE GOING TO TWEET???????????????

PLEASE TELL ME :)

Guest big_face

I saw a lot of Wonderfuls tweet #RUREADY , So what is our project now? :ph34r: A lot of words to tweet, 2 more weeks, so exciting, can't wait to watch the MV, November is the best month of this year........ WGs Fighting ~~ :wub: :wub:

Guest sibilance

I woke up to find the announcement! Yaaaay! I'm sooo excited. I am glad to say I AM READY. 

I wonder whether JYPE will release solo pictures one by one again. 

THIS IS DEFINITELY THE BEST NEWS IN MONTHS!!!

I wonder which Asian Cities they are planning to promote in. I'm guessing China/Taiwan/Singapore/Thailand maybe Malaysia/HK/Indonesia and possibly.... Japan

Is anyone else finding it difficult to access http://www.wondergirls.jype.com/ ? It takes me to an error page. 

Guest savoir vivre

^sibilance: I can't access it either..

Probably JYPe is preparing for the HUGE COMEBACK!!!!

Since, people are going to rush there and flood, hahahaha xD.

It's the Wonder Effect...

Have the wonderfuls decided what to tweet at WG's comeback????

Guest WonderfulSohee

A lot of WFs are trending #RUReady to hype up WG's comeback

That is not the official trending we're going to do when WG actually release their mv

Guest valentino_rossi46

Ye I think R U Ready has something relate to the girls title song/ album. All of the girls tweet about it and also JYPNation. Wherever new project from JYPNation, all of them often tweet about it, such as when Joo released songs with Lee Teuk, all of them tweet "Jooteukie" as a hint, etc

JYPNation "complain" about their poster was being covered lol. WGs back up for so long, let all of their JYPNation hoobaes shine, so now it's the time for them :) Dont "complain much" :P

Taec: "@WGyubin: R U Ready???!!!!! http://yfrog.com/kh7w6ivj" I'm ready!! 원더걸스 컴백 아자아자!!!! 근데 우리 아티스트들 너무 가렸다ㅋㅋㅋ

I'm ready! Wonder Girls comeback aja aja!! But our artists' pics are too covered keke

KWON Huk our pictures are covered keke R U READY?!!!!!

YUBIN @ TAEC hehehe Even if you're frustrated, just hold it in a little hehe

JINWOON @ YUBIN Kyah~~~ keke I'm looking forward to it so much!!

YUBIN @ JINWOON hehehe Are you looking forward to it??? I wish it would come out faster too hehehe

cre: http://twitter.com/#!/w2dtranslations

Guest glamorousCHIC

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the day our royalties will come back!!

gahh!!!!

the REAL QUEENS WONDER GIRLS are going to show `em who's BOSS . hahaha

i'm hoping that on that day soompi will have a pearl burgundy background and have WG's album cover to be put in the frontpage in such large scale! xD

no one's playing favorites here right? 

:P

i am so crazy. 

w00t.gif

Archived