Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

ooeeh i like that! minus the furry things on their arms :P but i don't see it btw on their arms in the other picture

*quoted image*

i sort of wished they would let Lim's hair down or something else instead of a ponytail :s

Maybe the furry ball is a part of the choregraphy ? :lol:

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest big_face

holy crap, YUBIN is soooooo thin, i even don't recognize her. Pleassse let SUNYE's hair down, i don't like she get tied the hair <_< . Anyway, thanks for correct the order, i can see it more clearly now! SO EXCITED.... Hope the MV get more dance line, the girls can dance!

Edit: Why JYP always do the UNIFORM for his artists??? i mean why don't he give the girls dress different clothes, color to each other so it will make more fresh, more things to look at then the same line clothes, it's just my thought ! :rolleyes: Please also the outfits not the same concept like 2 DIFFERENT TEARS, serious, i hate their outfits when they promote this song, so ridiculous!

Guest valentino_rossi46

I'm so scare ... I scare that they give Sun Ye a bad hairstyle again ><

I hate the most is Ye Eun was always gave the worst clothes while Sun Ye was gave a bad hair style ... No No No

I'm so scare ... I scare that they give Sun Ye a bad hairstyle again ><

I hate the most is Ye Eun was always gave the worst clothes while Sun Ye was gave a bad hair style ... No No No

Im not scared about the oufits b/c they will all ware the same one but what Im worried about is their hair style

Guest gossipLight911

GUYS YOU ARE MOVING TOO FAST!!!

BUT I'M LOVING IT,  :D..

keep up the speed ^_^..

OH MY GOSH!!!!!

THOSE SNEAK PEEKS make me faint.... 

WONDER GIRLS!!!!!

wgtbj1.jpg

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

those BTS photographs just made me spazz like crazy!! this is so exciting! I have my doubts about those furry ball thingy on their costumes but the costumes look good. Black with hot pink is always a good combo. umm.. did they actually give Sun Ye another horrid hairstyle? I really hope not. my leader min needs a long flowing hairstyle and not some dumb bun.XD

Guest gossipLight911

77 guests??

why don't you sign up and spazz with us? 

:D

Wonder_Girls_Wonderland.jpg

20110501_wondergirlsupcomingalbum-459x188.jpg

edt: I love my siggie, thanks wonderdaylove for the amazing banner, and finesse. for the quote ^_^

Guest wendysmark

The teaser pic is making me excited but I am a bit worried from these 2 silhouette pics.

Both Lim and Sunye could do with a better hairstyle, especially Sunye. She has such a pretty face from what we see in that amazing W Korea photoshoot but she always get the worst hairstyle!

I think Lim would be the one looking good with her hair all up.

Sohee's hairstyle appears to be a bit boring but at least it doesn't look bad.

Apparently WG will promote the new album in Asia from December till early 2012, according to a Chinese summary of Korean news reports I saw.

Gimme a few minutes to translate....

PS. Hmmm, is the MAMA Awards (Nov 29) in Singapore too early for their planned schedule?

JYPark make me excited again !!!!~

cant wait !!!!~

one thing should be worry about this company is the outfit hahah

from pic i think yoobin is on the top ... haha she's so slim now make fans so confuse ~

kcaiu.jpg

@qoxie if they will promote their album in Asia then I hope it will be by the end of December

JYP just tweeted

WG just finished shooting their new MV in Seoul. Why is my heart pounding? They look amazing. Wonderfuls you can be excited! R u ready~~?

Guest chanounette

ooeeh i like that! minus the furry things on their arms :P but i don't see it btw on their arms in the other picture

*quoted image*

i sort of wished they would let Lim's hair down or something else instead of a ponytail :s

I'd like to see Lim with her hair down too.

I'm very excited.

I really want to see their outfits. To tell the truth, I was waiting for something more... hum . I don't know, I'm little disappointed with their outfits right now but it's just a picture. Perhaps they'll have a lot of different outfits, who knows? and it's not clear enough.

Also on the picture I think it's Yubin on the top and Sunye on the right. I hope Sunye hairstyle will be good this time. I didn"t really like it in 2DT.

ah I'm dying... I want clear pictures!!

Guest 2pmcandy

guysssss did u read jyp tweet.. omg my heart is pounding to muchhhhhh~ if jyp really confident with queens work.. we no need to worry~

OMFG AT JYP'S TWEET...

JYP YOU'RE SUCH A TROLL ¬___¬

I TOTALLY SCREAMED WHEN I WENT ON ALLKPOP AND SAW THE ARTICLE ABOUT THEIR MV SET :wub: -good thing im alone in the house-

I CAAAAAAN'T WAIT~

ALTHOUGH I'M HAVING MY DOUBTS ON THOSE PUFF BALL THINGS <_<

soz for the caps...i was excited...can't you tell? :lol:

94 User(s) are reading this topic

23 members, 67 guests, 4 anonymous users

Yo 67 guests, want to join the fanclub and spazz with us? :w00t:

Guest freakloverxx

have some faith Wonderfuls!all we have to do is wait and pray for the BEST.

the man has spoken..!!NOW.,,,Whos excited???!!!w00t.gif

Untitled-4.png

Archived