Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WonderfulSohee

Okay since everyone is making a sign for Wonder Girls' comeback we're not uniting here Wonderfuls.

Why don't you guys make a sign then add them here and us Wonderfuls will vote on which on is the best, and all Wonderfuls will be using that one for avatar and signature.

Kkay? =)

Guest katty_cat

Okay since everyone is making a sign for Wonder Girls' comeback we're not uniting here Wonderfuls.

Why don't you guys make a sign then add them here and us Wonderfuls will vote on which on is the best, and all Wonderfuls will be using that one for avatar and signature.

Kkay? =)

haha, that's good idea!!! if do that, the board will be more active.

Guest WonderfulSohee

^ Thanks becuz I want to support WG but Wonderfuls keep on creating new and different banner, I wasn't sure which one to use so yea =)

Bring on the creativity Wonderfuls. We will have the best banner for WG <3

Wonderfuls, let's vote for SUN and Sohee for Miss Seoulbeats: Marketability

VOTE for SUN and Sohee

Guest aloversrendezvous

wonderfulwondergirls.tumblr.com reblogged a music post that had Wonder Girls and Big Bang . I thought it was really well done. 

I'll quote the post here:

BIGBANG & Wonder Girls - Nobody VS Good Bye Baby (download)Remix for today. Calm and nice, and probably somebody will cry from sheer happiness, cause this is WonderBang (never dig that, but this remix sounds amazing)))

As always - by flawless Ryeppeum a.k.a dbsdydgml11@naver 

Guest VenusValentine

Fantastic work for me hmm ^^

but i think will we get some news to hear soon enough :rolleyes:

next week is last week of october :D

excited :w00t:

To celebrate the girls impending comeback I whipped up some royal banners.

Feel free to use them, with credit and without hotlinking.

82797535.png

wg2.png

wg3.png

Staying as close as possible to Burgundy ..lol

hey how do you do the captions like this?:mellow:

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/52/30094540.jpg

@WG.theQUEENS That's my screengrab I took the time to upload so don't hotlink dude, quote the link -__-;

Edit:

V

V

@Freakloverxx DO NOT hotlink! Upload it yourself.

Guest freakloverxx

^ i really like yours ..

i think its okay if wonderfuls want to use any sigs they want as long as its wonder girls related but it is better if we unites and use the same sig as token of support to the girls.

Guest Celangel

To celebrate the girls impending comeback I whipped up some royal banners.

Feel free to use them, with credit and without hotlinking.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Staying as close as possible to Burgundy ..lol

@WG.theQUEENS That's my screengrab I took the time to upload so don't hotlink dude, quote the link -__-;

I like the first one. the one that u are using as your signature.

@wonderday: i really like your banner..so pretty. as u can see i'm using one. :)

@wonderfulsohee: i love that verified wonderful banner.

u guys are so creative. November please come faster.. i'm really can't wait for the comeback. the anticipation is killing me :lol:

EDIT:

OMG..just saw the pics..i think i can figure out which one is sohee.. :lol:

it says early November...yay.. :w00t:

Guest sushii-viet

When I saw the sneak peek of WG new MV, I was like OOMMMMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! lol

"This new album will be a chance for fans to feel the Wonder Girls’ unique charm" For me, this sentence means WG is back to take their throne back

Guest big_face

Sneak Peek Into Wonder Girls New Music Video

d3cea2aee36ab55650470b541e0e26a6_large.jpg

The Wonder Girls will comeback early November!

In September, the Wonder Girls filmed “Wonder Girls at the Apollo” for a month. Afterwards, ever since they returned to South Korea in October they have been working on their new album and filming the music video.

9b91355dee563c37a539f7a3a1c7268d_large.jpg

As we have reported earlier, the Wonder Girls are moving away from the “retro concept” they have used in the past, they are going for a concept that is more mature and refined.

After releasing the official album in November, the Wonder Girls will promote the album around Asia from December 2011 to early 2012. Then during the first half of 2012, in order to match the release of “Wonder Girls at the Apollo” they will promote in the U.S.

A representative of JYP Entertainment stated, “Because the Wonder Girls are coming back after a long time, they are putting in a lot of effort and passion into perfecting their performance and their album. This new album will be a chance for fans to feel the Wonder Girls’ unique charm. We hope that you will anticipate and love the new album.”

713c3d02886e8f50d4af4c04d4050bef_large.jpg

Credit: jbarky & soompi's news

I CAN SPOT SUNYE (middle), SOHEE (in the font), LIM (in the left) but i'm clear which is YEEUN & YUBIN in the right, any help??? Am i the only one seem don't like their outfit, they have PINK FURRY BALL in the outfit, it's the cute one, not for sexy concept :( i hope i'm wrong !!

For me

from left to right : i think it's Sohee, YeEun, SunYe, Yoobin & Lim :P

if you look closely at the previous backdancers pics, you can also spot some yellow furry ball. :lol:

Edit :

713c3d02886e8f50d4af4c0.jpg

from left to right: Lim, Yenny, Yubin, Sohee and Sunye credit : wonderr23

Sneak Peek Into Wonder Girls New Music Video

Posted Image

The Wonder Girls will comeback early November!

In September, the Wonder Girls filmed “Wonder Girls at the Apollo” for a month. Afterwards, ever since they returned to South Korea in October they have been working on their new album and filming the music video.

Posted Image

As we have reported earlier, the Wonder Girls are moving away from the “retro concept” they have used in the past, they are going for a concept that is more mature and refined.

After releasing the official album in November, the Wonder Girls will promote the album around Asia from December 2011 to early 2012. Then during the first half of 2012, in order to match the release of “Wonder Girls at the Apollo” they will promote in the U.S.

A representative of JYP Entertainment stated, “Because the Wonder Girls are coming back after a long time, they are putting in a lot of effort and passion into perfecting their performance and their album. This new album will be a chance for fans to feel the Wonder Girls’ unique charm. We hope that you will anticipate and love the new album.”

Posted Image

Credit: jbarky & soompi's news

My goodness exciting much?

The set looks meannnn! Blimmin awesome.

http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/713c3d02886e8f50d4af4c04d4050bef_large.jpg

From left to right my first guess is: Lim, Yeeun, Yoobin, Sohee then Sunye.

------

@sakurakimchi all goods! :)

ooeeh i like that! minus the furry things on their arms :P but i don't see it btw on their arms in the other picture

i sort of wished they would let Lim's hair down or something else instead of a ponytail :s

JYPE reveals teaser shots from Wonder Girls’ MV set

20111020_wondergirls-600x400.jpg

We finally have some visual confirmation that the Wonder Girls are getting ready for their comeback!

JYP Entertainment sent allkpop two behind-the-scenes shots from the film set, and while we can only see silhouettes, the effect is definitely giving us goosebumps. The agency previously revealed that they ditched their retro concept for this new album, and judging by these shots, it looks like we’ll be seeing something smooth and sophisticated.

Representatives stated, “Since the Wonder Girls have been away for so long, they’re putting a lot of work and passion into making sure their comeback album and performances are perfect. Fans will once again feel the charm that’s unique to the Wonder Girls. Please look forward to their new album!”

Stay tuned for more updates!

20111020_wondergirls_12-600x400.jpg

allkpop

Archived