Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest WG.theQUEENS

HOW I CAN TO SPAMMING!!! PLS SOMEONE HELP ME!!

mm to post pictures, copy the 'url' of the picture then click on the image button, the  square (with a tree-like) thing there on top, before the 'mail' image..and then paste ^_^

..ok i sound confused.. hahaahaha xD

Nice, new stories about how Wonderfuls became Wonderfuls hehe.

By the way I used the sentence "Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow & Always.  Still Pearl Burgundy." for my siggy ^^ since I saw other Wonderfuls here have it too, I use it now... ^^*

lol. I LOVE that QUOTE too ^_^.

It makes me feel proud to be a wonderful, xD..

And oh, you all have interesting stories and how u became wonderful, guys.

wub.gif

I'm loving all of you <3

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WG.theQUEENS

^ I watched the video!!! WG are sooo cute and so nice to fans ^^ Love it~

Guys, you NEED to watch this video!!! So touching and so well done, wow!!! I LOVE it~

Oh my gosh, I am crying tears.gif tears.gif tears.gif..

like seriously.. thanks for sharing.. 

Guest VenusValentine

just finish my midterm woot woot :w00t:

How i become a WF ? it' s a long - short story, rather short hehe

I first know the girls in 2009 through nobody, when they are on tour with JB. But i didn't get to kpop back then. But then again, hook back to them again around summer 2010, in an incident that i forgot blush.gif and become silence lurker here on soompi uptill now ^^ :D

P/S: must say that this site really get me on the track which what the girls did in last 2 years, many thank to @qoxie :lol: specially on their china expansion ^^ :wub:

Guest loveeeWG

^ haha we should and we will! Its kind of heartwarming to see us all spazzing around and geting hyped for the comeback!! :D

REALLY CANT WAIT FOR THE TEASERS!! :( And i am resuming school on monday!! *cries*

But i will be a Patient Wonderful.. keke

And i changed my siggie! love "Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow & Always. Still Pearl Burgundy." Always Pearl Burgundy. .

When and how did you become a Wonderful?

Long story short, I became a WonderFul after seeing their collaboration performance with Big Bang. After that performance, I searched for their performances and started to follow their activities, watching more videos of them behind the stage and fell in love with the girls personality. I truly loved them for them, as they were so different from the other k-pop girl groups, they were beautiful girls with beautiful hearts.

WHO'S AS EXCITED AS I AM FOR THEIR COMEBACK!? LOL.

For the girls comeback, I thought WonderFuls could show the girls, and Soompi how loyal WonderFuls really are. I made a few banners, and icons, and I thought until the Wonder Girls makes a comeback on stage, how about we change our signatures to these? I mean, it'll really be nice to see so many Wonder Girls banners around Soompi, and it'll show everyone how important they are to us. It's just an idea though, no pressure, and you are definitely not forced to do this. It's just a suggestion^^

Credits isn't necessary, I just hope for all WonderFuls to unite. (please don't hotlink and upload onto your own server, thank you^^)

Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow & Always.  Still Pearl Burgundy. 

^ I've also changed my signature to this as well^^

It was in early 2009~ i was lurking in some blog that i don't remember xD someone posted a -not so good comment- about the Wonder Girls (something like.. they were so full of themselves and so on) and i was like... wth.. who are they?? why are they like that?? so i searched info about them and i found out that Tell Me was one of his famous songs~ i watched the video on YouTube and my reaction was like -_____- Ok~ but not even 3 seconds later i was replaying the video the whole night tongue.gif since then i became a wonderful blush.gif and a very proud one~!!!

Now i'm Spreading The Wonder~ here in my country (Mexico) ^^~ my friend and i created a fanclub for them named "Esencia Wonderful"  :)  and now we found a lot of wonderfuls here too~ :'D

We're also working very hard for their comeback~ since we're so busy with college and we don't have staff or anything is hard T.T but we're doing our best~ laugh.gif anything for the QUEENS~!!!! wub.gif

I don't regret being part of the most amazing fandom and i'm proud to be fan of the most beautiful people in this world wub.gif

Guest jcsmark

Seems like Mr. Aderhold has become a Wonderful after filming with WG.

20111019211834.jpg

Credit WesAderhold@twitter

----

Saw this short article on Nate, I think it's about JYPE's stock prices rising for the past few days because of WG's comeback.

[특징주]‘원더플’ 원더걸스 JYP 4거래일 연속 강세

[경제투데이 양성모 기자] JYP가 원더걸스의 국내복귀 소식에 힘입어 신고가를 연이어 경신하는 등 강세를 나타내고 있다.

20일 10시 17분 현재 JYP는 전날대비 13.26% 오른 8030원에 거래를 이어가고 있다.

JYP 엔터측에 따르면 미국활동에 전념해왔던 원더걸스는 다음달 3년 만에 국내에 복귀할 예정이다.

양성모 기자 paperkiller@

Credit Nate

Some charts, currently at year high.

20111019212601.jpg

20111019212618.jpg

Credit Businessweek.com

Guest WonderfulSohee

Wonderful, please vote for Wonder Girls as "Top Korean Girlband" and Yubin for "Top Female K-POP Dancing Idol"

VOTE

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

BTW I love seeing all of the Wonderfuls coming here =) Love love love <3

I have to join in on the fun here since the girls are having their comeback *squeals* -

Honestly I don't remember clearly how I came to love and adore the Wonder Girls but I do remember I didn't like Ye Eun at first *I know WTH ?!!*. The first time I knew of the Wonder Girls was when Yubin and Ye Eun appeared on 2 episodes of WGM with the JoongBo couple and for some reason I got negative vibes from Ye Eun and didn't really warm to her lol. I liked Yubin though, she seemed really sweet and was shy. Decided to check out the random song they were dancing to "Nobody" and thought the MV and concept of it was really cool and different plus the song was addictive. Some how down the track I ended up listening to more of their songs and got to know how humble and hard-working all the members were and I gradually became a fan. Most funniest thing is Ye Eun happens to be my bias within the group, I was blown away by her vocals and also Saying I Love You was/still is my favorite song of theirs and my admiration grew for her when I found out she wrote it.

i'm glad to see this thread become active again just. i rarely post here but i always check this thread almost everyday..lol

it's just become my habit~ :P

honestly i dont remember the details..but i think i've become their fan when they already started promoting Tell Me back in 2007..( i was new to Kpop at that time).i more into Big Bang back then and i like "Lie" so much, so when they didnt win MusicBank, i was like "WTH..what song can top Lie??"... and i found out it's Tell Me. To tell you the truth, i dont like Tell Me at all when i first heard it. i was like confused, what's so special about this song and not to mention the girls's live was so so back then.. ;) then, tell me become HUGE and everyone starts to dance to this song. i started to look at the girls differently and after i found out they came from Rain's company and i'm just naturally supported them..lol :wub:

Guest xjjjLOVE

&I topped a page with my useless rambling...sorry :sweatingbullets:

I bet even my teachers know when the girls are having a comeback...my grades always suffer TT.TT

HOWEVER!!!

Lately, I've been hearing so much about how JYP's screwed the girls over in having them toil for so many years without a full album to show for it,

But- seriously, we can see know clearly now how many people they've come in contact with, how many people, not just consumers, producers, choreographers, stylists, designers, that have personally met and enjoyed their company. It's just as important to get to know those people then it is to obtain the love of the audience. So I appreciate JYP and his sacrifice (he has invested A LOT in our girls, more then any of the other groups, because although people may deny it, he has a soft spot for them) and of course for the girls, for coming from the very top, to having to force people to know their name, it's been a long road, and I'm glad they're finally coming back to where it all started to get some reassurance, and a moral boost before they go back into the lion cave. They've survived thus far, and haven't come back with their tails hung low between their legs so in my world, I'm going to say there's good times ahead of us all!

&&to say even more, the girls are so hands on in their work, can you imagine how many people that really matter to the music scene that they've come in contact with in KOREA as well? Personally, that's one of the most respectable things about the girls in my opinion, when they need something from someone, they're never to above it to personally ask them for it, they, although famous they are still humble in all their ways. When has anyone ever complained about our girls' attitude?! Never!

But I do have a question- this is a FULL comeback right? Not two weeks...a full on, at least 2 months comeback no?

I can't express how much I've missed them on VARIETY SHOWS!!

Sohee!! Her variety skills are just sky borne, when they were on Happy Together during 2DT she had me laughing the whole time!

I really hope that other artists tweet, and post something on social sites to cheer our girls on, I always find a sense of satisfaction in knowing that they are respected and loved among celebrities (:

Finally I'm just going to post a list of shows they HAVE to be on or else I will write a letter to JYP.

1. Running Man

2. Happy Together

3. Dream Team

4. We Got Married (far fetched I know ... :( )

5. Star King

6. SUKIRA!!!

Archived