Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

agreed..something that can make other fans go..

NO FAIRRR!! NO! IT IS NOT HAPPENING~ BUT BUT..we have this! (blah blah blah) LOL

still dreamin til that day comes

welcome to all new members! ^_^ glad to see this thread is so active!

Soompi has individual threads for all members too. You can leave a comment there too =D

★ Min Sun Ye Thread ★

☜♥☞~[official] Kim Yoo Bin 김유빈 Picture Thread~☜♥☞

[official] Park Oppa ~ Yeeun 박예은 ♥ Hungry Hungry Hippo Picture Thread~

[official] 만두 소희♥ . Wonder Girls Ahn So Hee Picture Thread

[official] 우혜림 Woo Hyerim Thread ♡

♥sunmi 선미♥ [[picture Thread]]

---------------------------

btw, what happen with their K-Food Campaign song? there's no news about that?

tumblr_lt764opPqp1qe16dho2_500.gif

Guest yubin4ever

okay..I told you guys I made special video for wonder girls..but the link didnt work..finally my video is UP!! it's to get things more hyped up!! :D It's called wonder girls comeback! :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2ozt8bwrH0 enjoy! you might laugh some of the scenes~ :P WOOT!

When and how did you become a Wonderful?

I was a fan of Rain..kinda like a role model..:P so I liked JYP entertainment..but when rain left..I didnt leave the company..(not literally..) company became my kpop home company if u know what I mean..haha but no artist was there..until wonder girls came! first ever girlgroup in JYP~ :) got hooked for their first song..irony..so I made a forum..and it was pretty popular..consider there werent alot of girl groups back then..there were quite many members..but I was too tired updating things..alone(kinda like allkpop news..but for wgirls) so I left..and just opened up facebook group..and it's still going! I have +15,000 members! I think we are the only unofficial wonder girls group in fb..but anyways..I became washington dc fantastic..and got info from mtv k and iggy because during that time..wonder girls didnt have their own group on fb so they contacted me,admin, to tell wonderfuls..but after 2dt..I was gone..such a bad wonderful..didn't actually listen to kpop..well just 2ne1 I am the best..but that's it..and I actually am into indie bands more than kpop now..(LOL) but idk..I want to help them..be popular..#1 is still a number~ hehe so I will support them this year! :)

@akajoe- I just wanted to say THANK YOU for making a wonder girls video about their comeback. You seem like such an amazing wonderful with creating your own forum for the girls. And even doing most of the news updates alone :mellow: So much respect from me. Its cool to take a break from the girls every now and then and I hoped you liked the song "I am the best". But glad you are back and I hope you can post here more and make more Wonder Girls videos for new and old fans!!! I really liked your latest video

Welcome welcome to all the new members here :wub: :wub:

@RealQueensWonderGirls & @FOREVERWONDERGIRLS

and really HUGE THANK YOU to @akajoe for ur amazing video , I really want them to have song like "WHO RUN THE WORLD" or at least cover it

Guest savoir vivre

ok, so I changed my siggie, the quote "Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow & Always. Still Pearl Burgundy." 

is really cool..

I guess it's finesse. who created it right??? hehehe..

Hi finesse. wherever you are, imma imitate you, ^_^..

It;s really meaningful and a lot others are putting it in their sig :D

edit: slrigrednow--hey yo, I used one of your creation xD, but i credited you of course ^_^

Guest finesse.

O em gee.. I was gone for just one day, and this thread is growing massively! 

w00t.gif

it's the Wonder Effect!!!

Way to go Wonder Girls!!!

FOREVER PEARL BURGUNDY!!!

LET'S BRING BACK THE PEARL BURGUNDY OCEAN!

WONDERFULs550x537.jpg

and make our girls happy :D

15dl8nt.jpg

^You mean by posting pictures and stuff? Whoa is there a lots of new user signing up for the girls? Anyway yeah just tell me what you mean and I can help you.

You know what I was thinking, I was just watching RiRi (Rihana we found love music video) and I got to say I miss seeing story line music video in k-pop. I know that our girls always have a story line or a theme in their MV. I mean from their past music video you can tell, plus Jype seem to do well with Miss A comeback MV. So I was hoping that jype will stick to that and give us a good story line or just a theme that you can go with. I'm crossing my finger that they don't go into the whole just dancing around in a nice background studio. A trend that seem so overdo in k-pop now a days. So jype I hope you put some thought into the girls comeback mv.

Guest FOREVERWONDERGIRLS

^You mean by posting pictures and stuff? Whoa is there a lots of new user signing up for the girls? Anyway yeah just tell me what you mean and I can help you.

You know what I was thinking, I was just watching RiRi (Rihana we found love music video) and I got to say I miss seeing story line music video in k-pop. I know that our girls always have a story line or a theme in their MV. I mean from their past music video you can tell, plus Jype seem to do well with Miss A comeback MV. So I was hoping that jype will stick to that and give us a good story line or just a theme that you can go with. I'm crossing my finger that they don't go into the whole just dancing around in a nice background studio. A trend that seem that so overdo in k-pop now a days. So jype I hope you put some thought into the girls comeback mv.

i will post pictures of WG sometimes but i didn`t know how is working! in soompi account is my first!! sorry my bad english!!

OMG what's happening!!! ^^* This thread is so active, wow!!! This thread used to have 1page/day, now it's more than 5pages/day, amazing!!! It makes me even more excited =D I really can't wait to see what they'll bring for their comeback! ^^ and I'm happy for the news that they'll work with Beyonce's choreographer! So good~

It was so interesting to learn how many of us became Wonderfuls =D If anyone didn't share her/his story, please do it ^^ I love reading all this ^^ We all became Wonderfuls in very different ways, so original haha!

I read the SNSD article on AKP and saw Taeyeon's comment on WG, I'm happy to see this, as a Wonderful, I'm very happy when someone is talking (good) about our girls, and I'm even more happy to know that WG and SNSD are still on TOP but still friendly =) I know many different WonderGeneration friendship, as for Taeyeon, I know she is close to Sunye and Yubin, so she was probably talking about one of these two =)

I wonder why AKP didn't post Tiffany and Sooyoung answers though. These answers are also very interesting and nice for WG. I'm liking all this. I'm a Wonderful but I also ship WG with all other KPOP groups (yes, anyone LOL!) and of course SNSD is a part of it, I enjoy WonderGeneration more than any other WG+female girl group! I'm expecting many interactions for this November. Me happy ^^ also this is personal but I like Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yoona the most in SNSD, and last year + now, we can see these 3 members saying many nice things about WG, which makes me happy. LOL.

and I know this video was already posted today, but the thread is so active that it's now on 3 pages before this one LOL! So I'll share it again:

Thanks akajoe for this AMAZING video about our AMAZING girls! I enjoy it so much... Keep watching...

and yes I "liked", "comment", "add to my favs" etc. this video deserves it!!!

Guest love_song

When and how did you become a Wonderful?

Good question. It was back in the summer of 2007 in California. My aunt was jamming to "Tell Me" and i fell in love with it!! it was super catchy and had a summer vibe to it. i listened to "Tell Me" the whole summer and decided to learn the dance (EPIC FAIL). i didn't learn the whole dance but parts of it :/ Back to the topic! ever since "Tell Me" i followed the Wonder Girls until now. I'm not as active but i'm still here :) I'm super excited that they're coming back in November which is a month from now.

OOII! i topped a page! otteoke!? dunno what to share :o

oh well HI! :D

30ljrcp.gif

c: 6theory forum

as each day get's closer i get more excited :) lol i really can't wait every piece of news makes me excited :P

i love to see they are working a more 'pop' concept, i know we've seen it multiple times before with performances but not with a total comeback concept.

they are beautiful and going to rock it anyways, i'm sure

uuhhmm the question When and how did you become a Wonderful?;

I became an Big Bang fan in the beginning of 2008, i looked up their video's and one of the first ones i saw was the WonderBang rehearsal video, i had no clue who Wonder Girls were and i didn't liked Tell Me at first but as i started to watch some of their appereances on variety shows and when i listened to their music more they grew on me and they never grew out of me. i love them for who they are, where they started, how humble, sweet and down to earth they are ^^

i'm bracing myself for the confrontation (which it's not tbh) with SNSD, for the hate and the bashing. I won't be stepping down as low as any hater, hopefully every wonderful will do the same.

Nice, new stories about how Wonderfuls became Wonderfuls hehe.

By the way I used the sentence "Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow & Always.  Still Pearl Burgundy." for my siggy ^^ since I saw other Wonderfuls here have it too, I use it now... ^^*

Archived