Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Woah it's been what...two days since I posted last and..

dayumm the thread is suddenly thriving with new and returning wonderfuls!

Mad looking forward to the upcoming album drop, the two track titles I've seen so far sound mean, loving it!

Bring on November baby!! I'm waiting on my girls.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WG.theQUEENS

I really love how wonder girls attend so many fashion shows,

they're like world fashion icons now ..

w00t.gif

AND YAY!!!!

this thread has never been deserted ever since the announcement of their comeback!

don't open if you're not in the mood, lol xD.

just wondering, did any of you know that Sooyoung of snsd mentioned Wonder Girls in one of her answers in an interview.

Sooyoung: We don’t look forward to being put up against other girl groups, we look forward to watching their performances. We like to watch other artists during their rehearsals and there are so many things that we have to learn from other groups. The Wondergirls are also making a comeback after a really long time so we want to see them soon. The anticipation we have to see them is kind of like the same anticipation we get before going to see a foreign artist in concert in Korea. (laughs)

lol..I'm not trying to imply anything, honestly. I just want to share xD..

i mean, if the idols themselves don't even care abt the competition then why are the fans so serious about it.. hahahaha xD

Guest xxxjarjarbinxxx

Sooyoung: We don’t look forward to being put up against other girl groups, we look forward to watching their performances. We like to watch other artists during their rehearsals and there are so many things that we have to learn from other groups. The Wondergirls are also making a comeback after a really long time so we want to see them soon. The anticipation we have to see them is kind of like the same anticipation we get before going to see a foreign artist in concert in Korea. (laughs)

credits: 10Asia, 10Asia

hehe

I'm glad snsd still consider wonder girls as their biggest competition even when they've been gone for sooo long and snsd have become more popular in korea. I'm sure our girls comebacks will BE HUGEEEEEEE and they'll hopefully reclaim their throne :phew:

wish them luck <333333333333

Guest glamorousCHIC

I really love how wonder girls attend so many fashion shows,

they're like world fashion icons now ..

*quoted image*

AND YAY!!!!

this thread has never been deserted ever since the announcement of their comeback!

don't open if you're not in the mood, lol xD.

just wondering, did any of you know that Sooyoung of snsd mentioned Wonder Girls in one of her answers in an interview.

lol..I'm not trying to imply anything, honestly. I just want to share xD..

i mean, if the idols themselves don't even care abt the competition then why are the fans so serious about it.. hahahaha xD

lol, i was abt to share this too xD

Guest WG.theQUEENS

Oh, so November 14 & November 15 are just rumored dates?

:mellow:

I thought its confirmed.

but it is okay, i will wait for Wonder Girls forever! <3

Guest savoir vivre

Oh, so November 14 & November 15 are just rumored dates?

:mellow:

I thought its confirmed.

but it is okay, i will wait for Wonder Girls forever! <3

sweatingbullets.gif

Same here.. I was actually ecstatic that I marked it red on my calendar.. hahaha xD..

BUT NOW, I'LL MARK EVERY NOVEMBER DAY RED.. hahahaha

2emmz4k.jpg

Guest WonderfulSohee

"용감한형제(Brave Brother) chose NOBODY as the most recent HIT SONG and said that 'Nobody is the latest truly popular song' but the new Legendary song is coming soon!"

Nobody is Kpop's anthem song haha

Guest glamorousCHIC

^ NOBODY was released almost 4 years ago, and the thing is NOBODY gets tired of it. It's really a phenomenal song.

As far as I know, no KPOP song has yet reached the amazingly ageless fame of Nobody. I bet creatures from Mars know this too

:P

20090229_wg.jpg

022528.jpg

Guest glamorousCHIC

^ *imagining mars creatures dancing to it* Nobody is like phenomenal!!!

lol.. When I was surfing Nobody covers from all around the world, I was like, "ok, anyone from the outer space?" xD

seriously, nobody has overlooked this song.. children, teens, adults, and even senior citizens all around the globe and in different nations, had surely heard this song.

tongue.gif

Guest qsslave

the reason why nobody is an ultimate phenomenal or the trademark of korea is because the song is suitable for all ages...from babies to grandmas...they all enjoy it....and it is appropriate song to sing it where ever we want...

Q. It seems that you might have to promote with Wonder Girls.

Taeyeon – “I’m very curious, what kind of song will they come out with? I have a friend within the group, so I think I’ll be glad to see her.”

God i love Wonder Generation <3

Cr: Allkpop

Guest only5Wonders

God i love Wonder Generation <3

Cr: Allkpop

WonderGeneration is really real. (I mean, not..u know lol xD.. perv..) but you know....I HATE it when people try to battle them just because they want to see a vicious cat fight mad.gif..

Nuff said...WonderShidae rocks, but hell yeah, I'm still all for Wonder Girls. 

Guest FOREVERWONDERGIRLS

Hello Dear! Wonderfuls I LOVE WONDERGIRLS THEY ARE MY LIFE!! I CAN´T LIVE WITHOUT WONDERGIRLS AND PARK YEEUN!!! MMM... MY ENGLISH VERY VERY VERY BAD PLS UNDERSTAND ME THANK YOU!!! :sweatingbullets::rolleyes::wub: I M VERY HAPPY TO BE HERE!

Archived