Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asma77

I already said my thoughts about Mr Teddy Bear in Fantastic and I don't want to waste y time again on it.

I'm so excited and worry @ the same time about the girls movie .. I'm not sure what's this movie gonna be about but

I will support the girl no matter what

BTW, i heard that 2PM & Seo In Young will be in my city Abu Dhabi in the few next months , so I wish

WG will be the next after they release their US album blush.gifblush.gif

Edit: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay I top the page

Guest only5Wonders

Guys?  I was just wondering, can anybody tell me where I could find hq pictures of WG's individual photos where they posed as dolls? 

Was it the EXR pictorial? I'm not sure. unsure.gif..hmm the one with Mimi on it. I already got the recent ones where Lim is included, so uhmm, I was wondering if you could help me ..

:)

You know after reading Teddy tweet I promised to everyone here I won't ever complain about anything the girls is doing in America anymore. I am going to freaking WAIT til everything they doing now come together and til that day come I will SUPPORT them harder than I ever will. I will help promoted them and just LOVE them even more. At first I am so upset over the tweet but now no I am not going to be a butthurt fan anymore. The tweet make me want to support them more than ever and show people & HIM wrong. That our girls work their richard simmons off and will not be belittle by a "what his name" producer.

So much respect for the fans who still stick with our girls. I hope this will bring us closer :) much love.

Guest whatsernamofsuburbia

I became a silent reader in the past year or so but I think it is now time to speak up. This whole Teddy thing is a bunch of bs and he really needs to catch up on the whole korean pop fandom. In all honesty I (and most) never knew about this guy before he became associated with kpop. I know it shouldn't richard simmons me off but he seems to apologize to the girls and JYP but then he later retweets even more offenses towards the girls. This man screams nothing but hypocrisy. It's a shame really that SM chose to work with this guy after what he said about Rania. Gah! Just thinking about it makes me want to pull my hair out! lol

I've been a fan of the Wonder Girls for over 3 years now and I'm not going to lie that they are the only korean pop group that I have respect for. They left Korea when they were undeniably the biggest girl group and they single-handedly paved the way for girls groups to dominate the charts.

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

After reading Ye Eun's tweet about singing and MarkPD's reply when asked about his reaction to that tweet makes me realise that none of these insignificant provoking tweets about Wonder Girls should matter. MarkPD is right. What goes around comes around. He who laugh the last laughs the best. Ye Eun's little pearl of wisdom made me smile. thank you Yenny for cheering me up. :wub: Sun Ye my darling.. her me2day update was adorable. every time the girls tweet you can how much they love us Wonderfuls. how can anyone turn their backs on these girls? they're so sweet with their feet planted sensibly on the ground.

only5Wonders - yep it was the EXR pictorial that Wonder Girls posed as dolls. are you a member of WG Spectacle? I'm sure the fans there would have posted up HQ scans of that pictorial. I remember that pictorial created a lot of buzz when it first released. Sun Ye even called their group Wonder Dolls if i'm not wrong. hehe..

Guest *bluebutterfly*

yubina_dotcom@twitter have translated BEG's interview.

tumblr_lrb8tzZTbL1qk33w0o1_500.gif

tumblr_lrb8tzZTbL1qk33w0o3_500.gif

credit: oneday-everlasting @ tumblr

Even though it may be past the 2nd in Korea but it's still the 2nd where i am.

Happy Sunmi Day! :)

tumblr_llni0y3Ke91qeuebro1_500.gif

credit: stalkapple@tumblr

Teddy R. is still getting a lot of attention (for me it's too much for the value). Those still seeking revenge maybe can find some relief here, where there is quite a number of answers.

I prefer Mark. PD position, which is much more positive.

Many Wonderfuls (possibly because of Mark or maybe by themselves) decided tweeting #WeBelieveinWonderGirls :wub:

---

Guys?  I was just wondering, can anybody tell me where I could find hq pictures of WG's individual photos where they posed as dolls? 

Was it the EXR pictorial? I'm not sure. *quoted image*..hmm the one with Mimi on it. I already got the recent ones where Lim is included, so uhmm, I was wondering if you could help me ..

:)

Yes, it was EXR. Here's the few Wonder Dolls scans I have collected, click the thumbnails for the hires versions.

091128exrscansohee.jpg 091128exrscansunmi.jpg 091128exrscansunye.jpg 091128exrscanyeeun.jpg 091128exrscanyubin.jpg 100106wgwall_02_1600x1200.jpg

wow....

just saw that Teddy tweeted "lol...Dumb@ss queens grow old and the princesses turn to queen."

WG=queens and SNSD=princesses.

Okay. I need to stop looking at this fool <_<.

But happy with what MarkPD said and yenny.

Just gotta show him by giving our love to the girls:

woeuf.gif

*EDIT*

Voh, thanks for explaining it better for me! yeah, his lack of punctuation is making it difficult to read his crap :wacko:.

Guest wonderr23

^

actually he didn't call WG richard simmons. He was referring to this person who called him 'the richard simmons'. lol but because he doesn't know how to punctuate his sentences, people are misunderstanding some of his tweets :sweatingbullets:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brown Eyed Girls wonderful encounter with Wonder Girls

2011100216454472674_1.jpg

Brown Eyed Girls recently talked about their fateful encounter with Wonder Girls.

On Section TV Entertainment News, which aired on the 2nd, Brown Eyed Girls revealed their unsuccessful past “thanks to” Wonder Girls.

Miryo said, “The day when I made a comeback with ‘I Got Take In,’ Wonder Girls made their comeback on the same day with ‘Tell Me,’ which made a huge sensation.” “I dismally failed to get public attention,” she recalled.

Additionally, Ga In explained, “When we were beginning to receive attention with ‘How Come,’ Wonder Girls’ ‘No Body’ swept the country.” “We were unsuccessful. That was miserable.”

“I’m worried again because I heard Wonder Girls will make their comeback this October,” Ga In also said. And she made everybody laugh by saying, “Why don’t you put off your comeback a little bit?”

Source: Starnews ; korea.com

Credit: cloud2c2h@korea.com

Guest songbird86

Reading everyone's comments after the twitter incident (not even going to say his name because he doesn't deserve that respect) is making me smile, seeing how everyone is pulling together and uniting in behalf of the girls.

This attack on them is only going to make them stronger and more determined to show the world and nay sayers who they are. They will try their best, give their best and be at their best.

Even though you might give up.... they won't.

Where will you be when they come out of the gate? Remember that they can only be the best if we give them our best too.

November will make everyone remember ;)

Guest WonderfulSohee

Wonderfuls were should really "Thank" him for tweeting that tweet!

Beside Wonderfuls almost no one else cared about Wonder Girls' Korean Comeback and the US Debut+Movie, BUT after this incident, many non-Wonderfuls cared about it and starting to be very supportive of Wonder Girls.

So instead of hyping SNSD's comeback, he helped hyping up Wonder Girls' comeback and US Debut.

His plan back-fired on him!! Hahaha.

Thank you Mr. Bear, Thank you.

Maybe you should retire from the music industry and just open a teddy bear shop

Guest kiki33

^ Lol, yes, I was thinking the same.

First post here, as a fan of both groups I must say that is a rather stupid and ballzy move made by Mr. Teddy. It clearly shows how little he knows about the Korean music industry. Saying stuff like that about your competition in America is of the norm, but in Korea it can be sort of risky since you're dissing one of the top three companies. And for him to say he's representing SM... well, yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last project he works on for SM. It's easy to talk your way into these things, but it'll be for nothing if you have nothing to show for.

Anyway, I think nothing of his comments- as do others. Let's not forget that he's already lost some points here for completely abandoning a group he worked with for so many years and he did so in the most disgraceful way.

Guest VenusValentine

@WF Sohee: and what more important ? his tweet bring out lots of i-WFs out of their hibernate and become active (including me :P)

Regarding to his high horse about someone single release on US; even BoA with Neyo, JYJ with Kayne, Hikaru US adventure didn't work out, then it's better for him to just keep that kind of attitude while he can lol

Anyway, don't know about cameo on the girls new movie but judging by @lemurturle, i think they are quite big. But those cameo is in this early stage of filming process, i guess bigger star will cameo later on :w00t: excited

Guest espinoza

what everyone needs to remember, is, no one here even knew who Teddy Riley was, before this "tweet". Since it appeared on allkpop and other blog sites, everyone now pays attention to him. As a producer in America, Teddy Riley is not obligated to have any (or much) concern for the Kpop market, except for who he is hired by. In this case, SME, to work on GG. He did that and is faithful to his employer and song/artist he produced. In America, that is how it goes. You stick by your team and root for them in hopes that they get to the top. People should not be so concerned with one person's opinion and random tweet (or retweet). If his intention was to demonstrate healthy competition, it is working, because now the Wonderfuls are standing by WG stronger than ever. In turn, GG will have their supporters and it will indeed be a race for first place. There is only one winner; everyone else is 2nd place. For those who decide to Anti-GG because of one person's tweet is stooping to low levels. And the Wonderfuls who are calling him racist names and sending death threats are acting ignorant beyond reason. Stop being so immature and set an example of what respectful, classy, loving fans that WG would expect us to be.

I just saw the Brown Eyed Girls article mentioning our Wonder Girls from wonderr23's post, must I say... I absolutely love how the Brown Eyed Girls are a tad bit afraid and hope that the Wonder Girls would put off their comeback a little.

Brown Eyed Girls, the girls who won best female group after the Wonder Girls, and swept the nations away with their simple hip swaying dance moves with Abracadabra is a bit afraid when they heard about the Wonder Girls making a comeback soon. I'm not going to lie, it kind of made me smile of how honest they are and the fact that they're asking Wonder Girls to put off their comeback.

I'm really glad these girls haven't forgotten the moment when our girls rised to the top even in competition with Big Bang and TVXQ (who were basically the most loved and respected boy groups even until now)

I'm just awaiting for the moment when our retro queens would make a comeback and reclaim their throne. Proving to Korea that they're capable of competition, and capable of rising back to the top, where they belong.

Aw, I love Brown Eyed Girls <333333333

Guest jcsmark

I never realized WG and BEG had shared so many encounters on music shows.

It'll be nice to see some more Wonder Eyed Girls interaction at the end of this year.

Some more info on the movie

The Nickelodeon show "Wonder Girls" was shot on Canon 5D cameras w/ CP2 lenses and Redrock cages! Awesome :)

6205600691_4373abff76.jpg

'Wonder Girls' Rig by redrockmicro, on Flickr

Archived