Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest finesse.

Wow,.. those tweets got me seriously delirious. 

I MISS WG SO MUCH, CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR COMEBACK!!!

AND GUYS, I was quite expecting that the victory of the Wonder Girls would be be posted as news -_-...

:)

Guest i.said.goodbye

yubin tweeted

Our second day of shooting just ended and now we are on our way to the dance practice !Tired but feels great!!

Credit WGyubin @twitter

edit:

another tweet but this time from tia wong

@WGsun, @WGyenny, @WGyubin, @WGsohee, @WG_Lim all look so gorgeous today on set!!

Credit tiaalesewong @twitter

Hey, pare !! Super love your avatar and the signature, big fan of Wonderbang here! Just hope November coming soon so i can see my girls to dominate the Kpop and prove the wonder girls effect, so richard simmons about the comments relate to the number of youtube views!!

i'm a wonderbang since they have their first collaboration, in fact that is the time i like big bang, wonder girls introduce me to big bang..funny, Rain introduced me to WG and Wg introduced me to Big bang, wonder girls is my first asian girl group that i love, and it will never change no matter how i wanted to like others, still i'm going back to the wonder girls.. :wub:

can't wait for the movie and their ultimate comeback, i can feel it now, and i'm so super duper excited

this is what i made, can anybody help where i can find lim's cosmo, it's seems like i can't find it anywhere, :(

sohee.jpg

sunye.jpg

yeeun.jpg

yoobin.jpg

Guest loveeeWG

guys i cannot say how excited i am for this movie, people say its a total failure, but i think (from a audience point of view), this is going to be the next great hit.

Guest wonderr23

WonderGirls' Sunye and Sohee nominated on this year's Mnet Media Awards for the Charming, Cute and Gorgeous categories respectively

Mnet Media Awards 2011 nominees has just been released.

by gildong

The awards will be held on December 18, 2011 at 6:00 PM KST. The show will last 4 hours and will be broadcasted live throughout 10 Asian countries and satellite broadcasted to 45 Asian counties.

This afternoon on United Asia Management office press conference to revealed the all nominees finally has been released, this year Mnet decided to split out category for performances and personality as celebrities.

Check out the full list below!

= CHARMING = Gentelemen =

01. Choi Siwon [super Junior]

02. Yonghwa [CN Blue]

03. Nichkhun [2PM]

04. Yunho [TVXQ]

05. Kim Hyun Joong [sS501]

06. Taeyang [big Bang]

07. Lee Joon [MBLAQ]

= CHARMING = Ladies =

01. YoonA [sNSD]

02. NaNa [After School]

03. Krystal [f(x)]

04. Gyuri [KARA]

05. SunYe [Wonder Girls]

06. Kang Min Kyung [DaVichi]

07. Bora [sISTAR]

= BOLD & THOUGHFUL = Gentlemen Only

01. Jay Park [singer]

02. Taecyeon [2PM]

03. DooJoon [b2ST]

04. SooHyun [u-KISS]

05. G.O [MBLAQ]

06. Dong Jun [ZE:A]

07. HongKi [FT Island]

= CUTE & GORGEOUS = Ladies Only

01. SeoHyun [sNSD]

02. Suzy [miss A]

03. Jiyeon [T-ara]

04. Uee [After School]

05. Jiyoung [KARA]

06. SoHee [Wonder Girls]

07. Sandara [2NE1]

= CELEBRITIES POPULAR = Gentlemen

01. RAIN [singer]

02. HeeChul [super Junior]

03. Jo Kwon [2AM]

04. Taecyeon [2PM]

05. G-Dragon [big Bang]

06. DongHo [u-KISS]

07. Minho [sHINee]

= CELEBRITIES POPULAR = Ladies

01. YoonA [sNSD]

02. Hara [KARA]

03. Narsha [brown Eyed Girls]

04. Hyorin [sISTAR]

05. Suzy [miss A]

06. Krystal [f(x)]

07. IU [singer]

= ROOKIES STAR = Gentlemen & Ladies

01. SeungRi [big Bang]

02. Minhyuk [CN Blue]

03. SunHwa [sECRET]

04. Sulli [f(x)]

05. Jinwoon [2AM]

06. Kyuhyun [super Junior]

07. Dasom [sISTAR]

08. HyunA [4minute]

this year Mnet guaranted revolutions after handled by new ownership United Asia Management will listen carefully public favors to provide best show ever on Mnet Media Awards, for Mnet Asian Music Awards the list nominees has been pending during many groups comeback late this year, estimation schedule on near December 2011 or January beginning 2012 to made very right deserved winner as Korea now is become World Entertainment attention.

Source: http://koreanentspy.wordpress.com

^ It's kinda frustrating to read all these tweets about how good it is, and to think that I'll have to wait months before seeing the movie TT___TT Anyway, if it's good, then I can wait, it's not a problem haha~ it sounds like a very nice movie, and I can already imagine WG performing new songs *o*

I don't care what people say (or will say in the future) about this movie, what matters is the FANS, and I know that WE will enjoy this movie, every second of it~ I can already imagine myself spazzing XD I'm always like this when there's something new especially something related to acting... Like the little skit for the Malaysia concert last year, or the other skit for JYP Nation last year! WG are too cute when they're acting XD OMG!!! Can't wait!!! Well there's the korean comeback too *o* SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!

I know my post is useless but I just had to say how much I'm excited for all the future activities of WG, and all these tweets just make me go crazy! XD But secretly I really want them all to tweet even more haha I need to know what's going on XD

MTV K Top 10 Countdown: Which Songs Sparked The Biggest Dance Crazes in K-Pop?

Dance: It’s an element of K-pop that can’t be overlooked. From the groovy retro moves of T-ara and the Wonder Girls to the sexy hip-swaying of the Brown Eyed Girls, K-pop dances have taken over the world… or at least the Internet.

Sure, sure, there are plenty of complex, practically impossible, backflip-bboy-handstand-split-filled choreographies here and there that are impressive to watch, but this week’s we’ve picked 10 of the best songs to dance along to: MTV K’s TOP 10 DANCE CRAZES!

I’m talking fun, catchy, and sometimes just plain embarrassing to learn. Let’s admit it, we’ve all had our awkward moments, like getting a leg stuck while trying to do Son Dambi’s chair move or realizing that KARA’s butt dance just doesn’t look as cool without those suspenders. But that’s why we love ‘em and cover ‘em. No shame!

Here is MTV K’s list of 10 songs that sparked awesome videos gone viral and hilarious parodies by Korea’s top idols and comedians.

And if you haven’t already, check out EPISODE 1 of MTV K’s new show STUDIO 5 to watch our host Grace and special guest Ellie count down this week’s TOP 10 for you!

Voting ends Sunday, October 2 at 11:59PM EST, and your rankings for the Top 10 Dance Crazes will be revealed next Wednesday!

-----------------

1. Wonder Girls — “Nobody”

top10-wondergirls-nobody.jpg

Most Memorable Parody: Tie between the kkap-tastic miss A Min and 2AM’s Jokwon.

Photo Credit: JYP Entertainment

2. Super Junior — “Sorry Sorry

3. Brown Eyed Girls — “Abracadabra”

4. Wonder Girls — “Tell Me”

top10-wondergirls-tell-me.jpg

Most Memorable Parody: Big Bang, Korean military officers, office workers, Cebu inmates… There’s just too many to choose from!

Photo Credit: JYP Entertainment

5. miss A — “Bad Girl Good Girl”

6. Girls’ Generation — “Gee”

7. KARA — “Mister”

8. Son Dambi — “Crazy”

9. T-ara — “Roly Poly”

10. SHINee — “Lucifer”

Credit http://mtvk.com/2011/09/28/mtv-k-top-10-countdown-which-songs-sparked-the-biggest-dance-crazes-in-k-pop/

(Don't forget to vote for WG for Top 10 Dance crazes at the bottom of the page)

Guest i.said.goodbye

Kristin Shaw put this picture of Yenny up. She looks so pretty! :D

*quoted image*

@kristenshawhair Getting ready for the day with Yenny!

credit to kristenshawhair and wonderfulwondergirls.tumblr.com for the find.

OMGGG Yeeun looks BEAUTIFULLLLLL!!!<33333333

I hope we get to see pics of the other girls as well... this is so exciting!! :)

Guest uchix_francois

so many good news... and seeing how the girls are so excited makes us excited too... of course they have the experience with MTV WG season 1 until 4 but doing a musical is the first for them, so i can understand their excitement XD

it also nice to know that the SchoolGyrls girls seem so accepting and kind and adore our girls, especially lauren. ( just imagining that cupcake with our mandoo, lol). and i like how our girls seem kinda affected with their tweet spirit that they too tweeting with excitement. hopefully they will keep tweeting even after the filming finished XD

sorry for such useless post i'm kinda tired but want to share my happiness and hope about this movie. thankyou for bear with me.

Archived