Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Sunye is plump? I still think she's skinny. Even if people do think she looks plump, I think she looks great and even better this way. I was worried about Leader Min during Wonder Girls' US Tour. She really really skinny back then. I like the netizens' comments who defended Sunye. :)

Regarding how much it costs to maintain a girl group, Wonder Girls must cost a lot, considering they're always flying back and forth between the US and Korea, as well as China.

110906 Korean Agri-Food Export Appointment Ceremony (Sohee focused)

Source: SPD Studio

16.jpg

th_15.jpg th_14.jpg th_13.jpg th_12.jpg th_11.jpg th_10.jpg th_09.jpg th_08.jpg th_07.jpg th_06.jpg th_05.jpg th_04.jpg th_03.jpg th_02.jpg th_01.jpg th_17.jpg

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder Girls' official twitter username changed from @followwg to @WonderGirls

20110909222034.jpg

Jane uploaded a clip of 2DT being played in one of the showrooms of "Concept Korea" (NY fashion week).

뉴욕패션위크! 컨셉코리아쇼에 울려퍼지는 2Different Tears!! 너무 좋아서 인증영상! http://yfrog.us/joyt9z

Credit JANEyjK@twitter

okay i'm sorry if this was posted earlier :rolleyes:

a bolivian girl group called TBC Girls plagiarize So Hot  dry.gif

maybe it's not plagiarism cause they say that they sang GD's Heartbreaker and T-ara Bo Peep!!

anyway it's a cheap imitation :crazy:

and if this was posted before (which i think it was sweatingbullets.gif  ) just ignore it phew.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell Me Te te Te te Tell me & Nobody & So Hot

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=A2U8QQLYvps#!

don't miss this YOU'll be AMAZED lool

especially the OMONA part :)

credits : Kristen Hoosier @ Fantastic

this is make me excited! =D read from the bottom.

*quoted image*

source

is it your sister? dang, your sis is sure lucky! i hope youll get to meet the girls :D

on a side note, i find it funny the twitter id is blurred in the screencap but you can tell from the source :P

Found these lists on twitter.

I think it's about the number of fans around the world. The first list is an updated one of the bottom list.

อัพเดต 10/03/2011

จำนวนแฟนคลับของศิลปินเกาหลีล่าสุด(ทั่วโลก)

1 TVXQ. 56,895,635 fans

2 Super junior 43,875,699 fans

3 BigBang 25,698,736 fans

4 2PM 16,789,632 fans

5 Wonder Girls. 15,639,523 fans

6 SS5O1 9,632,536 fans

7 SNSD 3,120,966 fans

8 Beast,Shinee 2,635,946 fans

9 Kara 2,259,635 fans

10 FTIsland 1,796,534 fans

Engtran : direc_pamapi

CR: Asian_s(china)

เมื่อก่อน เมื่อนานมาเเล้ว

1. TVXQ 41,689,547

2. Super junior 29,984,892

3. BigBang 18,569,841

4. Wonder Girls 13,564,123

5. 2PM 12,987,456

6. SNSD 4,985,426

7. Shinee 3,215,468

8. SS501 2,365,984

9. FTIsland 956,976

10. U-KISS 636,984

เครดิต Mopol 1Z

Tran Blue read_p13-5

*kyuBum-Xiahpark* (SZ)

Source http://www.dek-d.com/board/view.php?id=2191413

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

^ thanks for sharing that! Wonder Girls do have high international popularity & I'm proud to see the number of fans. hehe.. I hope their number of korean fans & international fans continues to increase as they start promoting in November. :D

PS: the girls are such natural beauties. Sun Ye at the nail saloon without makeup & Ye Eun and Yu Bin posing with Hwa Young in the practice room without makeup. Gotta love their no makeup faces! :wub:

Where are the Wonder Girls spending their Chuseok holiday?

20110912_1315795029_01393700_1.jpg

Where are the Wonder Girls spending their Chuseok holiday? According to member Yubin, the girls can be found in the practice room, as they prepare for their comeback.

On September 11th, Yubin tweeted, “Celebrating Chuseok on Sunday, group practice costume“.

In the picture, Yubin, Ye Eun, and Hyerim stand together in the ‘Wonder Woman’ pose. Though they’re wearing simple training pants and T-shirts, the girls’ confident expressions and determined attitudes immediately caught netizens’ attention.

Netizens replied, “Can’t wait, can’t wait, can’t wait!“, “You’re so cute“, and “You guys are suffering a lot by having to practice during the Chuseok holiday“.

Source: TV Report via Nate

Photo: Yubin’s Twitter

Credit: AIIKPOP

Sunye is pretty and talented. Period. 

When it comes to any article translations, we never know the exact original articles are all about if we don''t know the languages.  We can only reply on the translations.  I don't know a single Korean word and am too old to learn, so there is nothing I can do but 'trust and read'' the translations.  it will always remain like this for people like me unless you really study Korean.

SUNYE and the Wonder Girls are the queens and will return as an international female group with their US album and Korean album (Korea).  Honestly I will not try to predict or imagine anything until the date they release their US Album.  As for their Korean Album, I am 100% confident that it will sell like hotcakes.  The thrones will be reclaimed and order will be restored.  Like it or not.

At any rate, with a little luck and things will be fine for the girls.

One more thing, As I said before but will keep saying it,  Yubin just gets prettier and sexier everytime she appears on new video clips and in new photos.  This 'Yubin' is turning into a very pretty young lady. 

Lim just received her birthday gifts sent by Wonderfuls from Vietnam. I think WG has arrived back in NY now.

20110912limreceivesbday.jpg

I just got my b'day gifts! Thank you so much!!!♥♥♥♥♥ http://twitpic.com/6jytew

Credit WG_Lim@twitter

limbirthdaygiftsfromvwo.jpg

Credit VNWonderfuls@twitter

Wonder Girls singing @ radio

I never really paid attention to this cover but now that I watched it again after all this time, I think they really did so well O__O All 3 of them sound very good and I'm glad they gave lines to Yubin for this cover! She can sing too! =) Of course 2YE no need to explain, they did so well, amazing~ It makes me miss them even more =S I love that song by the way. I can't count how many singers/idols did a cover of it XD

Archived