Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yummy_swg

pictures by a lucky fan who got to meet lim, yubin and yenny at jypnation concert... i'm not sure if it was before or after the concert

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit inui_nui @twitter

it was after the concert just this morning at the airport. Yubin, Yeeun, Lim went back to korea first and Sunye, Sohee will be back to korea tomorrow. These two WonderFuls are from Thailand and according to what they told me, as soon as the girls knew that they are from Thailand, the girls seemed so happy and HUGGED them. inui_nui and Salory_eiei gave them presents too =]

:w00t: I would love to see the girls go Cosmo style on stage. They are women now, JYP, no longer girls! LOL. These shoots are by goodness the most stunning and appealing Ive seen the gals. Im hoping something is near and will break the charts again! :D

Guest Mia_Mia

just found out the identity of the guy in this picture aauagy.jpg . Its Beyonce's choreographer, his name is Jonte....

jonte-beyonce.jpg.jpeg

Im sure Sunye must have told him what a crazy fangirl of Beyonce she is.

yumin edit

tumblr_lq6lh9TWUj1qgwcn8o1_r1_400.gif

credit tumblr

edit: ... I topped but not much to share... some Sunye and Junho gifs

28bb81v.gif

r2ub6f.gif

2jg8h8x.gif

credit liz (wonderr23)

Guest yubin4ever

Wowww I can't even begin to imagine how amazing it would be if Sunye managed to make a connection with one of her favorite singers, Beyonce. It would be so crazy if wonder girls could even have a feature in one of her songs. Especially since beyonce usually does fierce strong concepts and I would love to see our girls do that kind of concept....but if it means delaying the Album anymore, then forget it. Just give me the album lol

Omg the top 2 popular stories on allkpop. I knew wonderfuls could do it. Best fans ever. Proud to say I was some of the first thousand.comments for both articles lol

Wowww I can't even begin to imagine how amazing it would be if Sunye managed to make a connection with one of her favorite singers, Beyonce. It would be so crazy if wonder girls could even have a feature in one of her songs. Especially since beyonce usually does fierce strong concepts and I would love to see our girls do that kind of concept....but if it means delaying the Album anymore, then forget it. Just give me the album lol

Omg the top 2 popular stories on allkpop. I knew wonderfuls could do it. Best fans ever. Proud to say I was some of the first thousand.comments for both articles lol

I contributed my comments to the 2 popular stories on allkpop too.  I believe when an article about their official release of  the US Album comes out, comments will skyrocket to the top. the day it is released, it will be the biggest day for the girls, JYP, JYP nation, media, anti/haters, fans, wonderfuls and me. How it will do? honestly I don't wanna think. I will just wait and see.  everything will be different from that day on.  the thrones and order.

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Woo~ I'm glad both Wonder Girls articles are the most popular articles on allkpop right now! :D

I wonder when Yeeun's solo shoot for Highcut will come out.

I saw some edits on tumblr from Yumin's shoot and they look great so i wanted to share. ^^

tumblr_lq60y1QnGE1qawd1jo1_500.png

credit: talksound @ tumblr

tumblr_lq5whh28aM1qf1542o1_500.jpg

credit: foryourwish @ tumblr

tumblr_lq5qxk8sYw1qd969io1_500.png

credit: junso @ tumblr

tumblr_lq5k4sON9Z1qkttyoo1_500.jpg

credit: khunn @ tumblr

I came across this on fantastics and thought it was funny. xD

5295_0.321944001313778181_7745.jpg

lovely sunmi edit. ^^

tumblr_lq66smp8vU1qdwp3eo1_500.png

credit: brokensmile @ tumblr

cr: soheebar

8waw69.gif

30jmb7d.gif2091q86.gif

tumblr_lq64vi00AG1qamheoo1_500.giftumblr_lq64vi00AG1qamheoo2_500.png

tumblr_lq6vhlqvCM1qamheoo1_500.png

credit: wondermiggy @ tumblr

Guest valentino_rossi46

‎[Fan Acc] Sunmi shown up during Yoobin's photoshoot.. She's accompanying Yoobin ♥♥♥ NYUMA!!!

cre: Wonderfuls Cafè FB

Yoobin photoshoot ??? Yoobin has another individual photoshoot ???

Btw, I so in love with allston1185 fancam, especially her Take it fancam. Our girl's Japanese are so so good, So Hee spoke very cute. And in this performance, as usual, the girls are sweet to fans, and their singing is great, especially Ye Eun and Yoo Bin. I love this performance a lot. All of their singing, performing skill now improve to beyond idols, but real singers, real performers :)

Guest jcsmark

^

Wow another photoshoot for Yubin? Could it be for WG's album? Looking forward to it!

Super high quality photos of YuMin for Wkorea

20110819wkorea01.jpg

20110819wkorea02.jpg

20110819wkorea03.jpg

20110819wkorea04.jpg

20110819wkorea05.jpg

20110819wkorea06.jpg

Credit wonderholic + WGbaidu

I believe I've already said that the girls look amazing, but I cannot stop noticing that Sunye's red wig, for the photoshoot, has split ends... Its driving me insane, that's all I see now, hehehe!! 

Think I'm going insane with the onslaught of WG related news these past few days!!! Man, guess I'll just have to hold on tight and enjoy the ride coz it hasn't even begun yet, eh???

Patience.

A recent article on Allkpop featured our ladies. (I assumed that our girls would be put first, but I guess not.)

The Mixtape: allkpop’s Top 10 Retro-Flavored Tracks

Welcome to ‘The Mixtape‘, a special bi-weekly feature that brings you the best K-pop playlists! We’ll be sharing songs that we think you guys should really check out, and possibly introduce you to some great tracks that you might not have heard before – all of which surrounds a special theme.

Inspired by the increasing amount of throwback tracks emerging in K-Pop these days, this issue is dedicated to the Top 10 ‘retro-flavored‘ songs. We’re using the term ‘Retro’ loosely to describe the trends in K-pop that borrow heavily from older musical styles.

In this playlist, there’s some disco, there’s some funk, and definitely a whole lot of aegyo waiting ahead, so grab your vintage shades and let’s roll out!

----

WONDER GIRLS

11j93yv.jpg

credits: withoutalovelyheart@tumblr

If we can associate any K-pop group dedicated to retro pop, it’d be the Wonder Girls. While we really wanted to put “Nobody” in here, “Tell Me” won out because it was the defining moment that really put these girls on the map. The song actually credits ’80s pop sensation Stacey Q in its title, since her smash single “Two of Hearts” was the base for “Tell Me”. And let’s not forget that retro-fantastic dance routine that took the nation by a storm and spawned a whole lotta YouTube dance covers!

credits to allkpop

Guest jcsmark

I posted last week about WG being offered to be featured in a new American magazine called ASTONISH. It looks like Jane has exhanged emails with one of the magazine workers here, so there's a chance that WG could be in another magazine.

astonishmagazine2.jpg

Credit challyu@twitter

-------

JYP Nation concert

65e58f31jw1dkbvpsdi3lj.jpg

Credit as tagged

Guest aloversrendezvous

Lim posted a tweet with a friend:

tumblr_lq7s8skzbj1qco1zjo1_500.jpg

@WG_Lim With my school friend!! She wrote a song for me~So sweeet!! :D

Credit to wg_lim and wonderfulwondergirls.tumblr.com for catching it.

Lim tweeted an adorable picture of her and Jia!

35cih69.jpg

With my sister Jia~~~♥ http://t.co/alBupxr

credits to WG_Lim@twitter

Yeeun tweeted a sel-ca, she's definitely a natural beauty.

2pt5ac6.jpg

금발옌 굳바이- http://t.co/Ls6PcM7

credits to WGyenny@twtter

Archived