Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

OMG Sunye's cheek bones!!! Flawless girl so so flawless.

All these photoshoots are giving me hope that the comeback is near.... But i don't want to get my hopes us again...

I'm just thrilled we have something finally.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nowadays, I see Yubin in photos or magazine photoshoots and feel afraid of her.   Mm... It doesn't sound right...  let me rephrase me sentence,  I am afraid of Yubin's 'getting-hotter' sexiness that would eat me alive or any other male or fanboys alive. 

They look amazing the girls cosmpolitan article is the most popular article in allkpop with 3929 comment and sunye and yubin article is the fourth popular article with 1468 comments

Wonder Girls’ Yubin and Sunye look glamorous for W magazine and MAC

by elliefilet on August 18, 2011 at 9:40 pm

20110819_w_sunye_3.jpg

Wonder Girls members Yubin and Sunye made a dramatic change from their usual pop girl image in the recent publication of W magazine.

The two were featured in the September issue, which went with the theme, “pink-romantic-tough”. Sunye transformed into a strong blonde with smoky makeup, while Yubin turned into a lovable young girl.

The makeup brand that sponsored the issue, MAC, stated, “World trend starters the Wonder Girls showed off our Fall makeup line.”

20110819_w_yubin_3.jpg

These ladies are looking absolutely stunning!

Source + Photos: Joong-ang News via Nate

Credit: AIIKPOP

The Wonder Girls bring out their inner rockstar for ‘Cosmopolitan’

by heartfacee on August 19, 2011 at 12:11 am

20110819_cosmopolitan_sohee_yeeun.jpg

The Wonder Girls posed like rock stars for the latest issue of ‘Cosmopolitan‘ magazine.

For the magazine’s September issue, the girls talked about the Hallyu wave, what they’ve been up to, and their future plans.

When asked how the Wonder Girls were able to create such an impact all over the world, Sohee replied that it might be because they carried an image that’s hard to define.

Meanwhile, Yenny revealed that she’s been working extra hard on the upcoming album because J.Y. Park promised to let her openly date someone afterwards.

For the full pictorial and interview, check out the September issue of ‘Cosmopolitan’!

20110819_cosmopolitan_wondergirls_1.jpg

20110819_cosmopolitan_sohee.jpg

Source: Newsen via Nate

New picture of Sohee + Wooyoung (themandus) from the JYP nation pamphlet I believe?

2mebeyw.jpg

credit as tagged + taken from woodong@tumblr.com

Wonder Girls’ Ye Eun and miss A’s Suzy look like sisters in new selcas

by exceptlove on August 18, 2011 at 10:58 pm

20110818_yeeun_suzy_1.jpg

Wonder Girls‘ Ye Eun and miss A’s Suzy have revealed new selcas that caused many netizens to exclaim that they looked like sisters!

On August 18th, Ye Eun tweeted, “My little sister Suzy. Don’t we look alike?“.

In the uploaded photos, Ye Eun and Suzy are both sporting JYP NATION T-shirts while giving the camera friendly smiles. The girls are gaining quite a lot of interest due to their similar eye shapes and lips.

20110818_yeeun_suzy_2.jpg

Netizens commented, “Both ladies are cat-like“, “They are so pretty“, and “I like how JYP singers all seem really close”

Meanwhile, on August 18th, Park Jin Young, Lim Jeong Hee, Wonder Girls, miss A, JOO, 2AM, 2PM, San E and other artists of JYP Entertainment concluded a very successful concert, ‘JYP NATION in Japan 2011‘, which was held at Saitama Super Arena.

Source + Photo: Star News via Nate and Ye Eun’s Twitter

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I love all the updates we have got this week. So much has happened in this thread.

The girls sounded great at the concert. They have improved even more, especially Sohee and Hyerim. Sohee definitely sings much more confidently now.

Yumin and WG's group shoot look fantastic. I really love the group cosmopolitan photo though. I think its the best shoot they've had in a while. OMFG! Yubin looks so hot. I love that her solo pic.

Yeeun is allowed to openly date after this album!? Wow~ Whoever she dates better be worthy of her.

Sohee and Wooyoung are cute siblings. They're the mandu siblings but both of them have lost weight and lost some of their chubby cheeks but they're still cute.

wonderdaylove I love the banners you made. They look great!

Guest Mia_Mia

rofl.... best macros ever!. I love how Sunye is the "new old spice man" (for people not familiar with the old spice ads...go check it out on youtube and you will appreciate this macros more!!)

tumblr_lq65vdxulU1qg8utxo1_400.jpg

credit wondermacros

Guest Ly0209

This day is fantastic! REALLY!

Wonder Girls had a photo-shoot for cosmopolitan---> SO HOT & FIERCE, SO LOVING IT!

YuMin had a photo- shoot for MAC cosmetic!-----> OMG is THE WORD! No word to describe how awesome they look! GAAAH

Sohee in Lacome endorsment! FREAKING YEPPO!

SO MANY ARTICLES OF WONDER GIRLS ON ALLKPOP AND TWO OF THEM ARE TRENDING!

FAR EAST MOVEMENT LIKES WONDER GIRLS! WONDER DOMINATION HELL YEAH! 

FANCAMS AND PICTURES FROM JYP NATION CONCERT!

Can this day be better! :D

Guest sibilance

Wow stunning photo shoots. Man sunye looks absolutely beautiful with blonde hair, I really hope she considers dying it blonde. I loved the rock chick concept too. I wonder if it could be a hint since it does say on the preorder website that the album is a cross between pop and rock.

It smells like their Comeback is nearing. I just hope JYPE uses this budding attention wisely and let them come back as soon as possible, haha. Maybe the  selfish me is speaking but they have to at least this september or october but not later:sweatingbullets:

Wow they reached over 4000 comments at allkpop yipeeee. But why aren't they shown in the headline?!

Guest freakloverxx

WONDERFULS are blessed today..oh God..the waiting are so worth it.

The girls still have power in grabbing peoples' attentions.from the mashup mondays to these mags photoshoot..

who knows sooner or later they will be num 1 all over again.. 

you wonder girls are gorgeous,hardworking,talented,confident,smart,sweet... perfect role models..what more can you ask from your idols?

Wonder Girls are angels.I love them so much..

Guest Ly0209

Funny How Wonder Girls Nobody is still popular after it been released almost  years!

A Vietnamese MC dancing and singing to nobody(vietnamese version) in a variety show! 

Nobody(vietnamese version)

2PM Junsu singing Nobody( His Version) to WooYoung! Beginning of the video. 

Nobody nobody but Woo Young

Junsu Nobody

Miss A Min, 2AM Jo Kwon and Infinite Sung Jong show their Kkap version of Nobody! (Sry if somebody already has posted this b4)

Guest wonderr23

Fanpics of Sunye at Food Sharing Cafe! She looks happy!!! and if i may add... flawless too!

dee6856a61e74b85c0310d969b9e756f_large.jpg

13d2665335730d9587e18c8fa711e0f9_large.jpg

3493d44c360df96a07f3d90ecd1ffdae_large.jpg

0f50bf9985bf3c2330d2a79705c40561_large.jpg

6ec8397d5d68920f7173a99db984c717_large.jpg

26842f7eaab20ee31af622c02dee36d1_large.jpg

1093b9208ab115106957c142bd36fcfb_large.jpg

86530a6b58470f88799d10a89fdefaed_large.jpg

bfc4ba02b9bd801972d6461bae11db17_large.jpg

Credit: car0682

Source: sunyebaidu

Guest elle90

i know i was lurking this thread all this time. i'm more active in their 6theory thread. & today i'm having a blast spazzing at our girls articles. we've been spazzing for hours & the cosmopolitan article got 3k comments in just 2 hours. i'm happy that our girls still receive attention despite their long absence in kpop scene. since all this while they receive so much hates especially from allkpop & 6theory. but who cares? they don't even give a damn for all those hates. & i'm excited for their comeback!!

Guest i.said.goodbye

pictures by a lucky fan who got to meet lim, yubin and yenny at jypnation concert... i'm not sure if it was before or after the concert

376792607.jpg

376792111.jpg

376742320.jpg

376791864.jpg

credit inui_nui @twitter

Guest wonderr23

[★★Photoshoot] Sunye and Yubin's rare and diverse photoshoot

133a0aabe20fdb862aa354a2f4e0b05c.jpg

[beauty team] Girlgroup Wondergirls members Sunye and Yubin's diverse photoshoot was recently revealed to the public.

Wondergirls' Sunye and Yubin who were busy in America was recently featured in a Korean photoshoot for this year's Fall make-up trends. Their radical transformation was eye-catching.

The keywords for this fall's make-up trend are elegant and classic chic, funky freedom and strong feeling which portrays tough love and dreamy for loveable romantic girl.

Based on these trends, Sunye and Yubin portrayed the tough women and the funky charm concept which they had done exceptionally.

The MAC make-up artist who worked on this photoshoot stated, "2011 F/W season's make-up trend is all about basic feeling" and "although these styles may not look natural, using key elements such as liquid foundation and concealer will harmonize the whole look."

Meanwhile, Wondergirls' Sunye and Yubin's photoshoot will be available for purchase on September.

6e60b26251eef55f6d7f435bf04f3895.jpg

Source: bnt news

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wondergirls' Sunye and Yubin's unusual image

MAC and the fall season welcomes exceptional transformation

[edaily Kim Mi-kyeong journalist] Wondergirls' leader Sunye and rapper Yubin who were recently active in America is a hot topic due to their unusual contrasting images.

Wondergirls' Sunye portrayed an innocent and intense concept with her blonde and smoky make-up. On the other hand, Yubin's clean make-up showed a lovely girl image which gave a different feeling.

The MAC make-up artist who planned the photoshoot stated, "On this fall's trend, we used exotic make-up concept on global trend icon Wondergirls."

In particular, Sunye and Yubin were able to express these 3 concepts exceptionally. The trends are elegant classic and chic, funky tough, and dreamy yet loveable romantic concept.

The senior make-up artist then added, "the most important thing is the basic make-up" and "the key point here is to give your skin a natural smooth looking glow."

Meanwhile, Wondergirls' Sunye and Yubin's joint photoshoot with Mac and WKorea will be available on September.

PS11081900023.JPG

PS11081900024.JPG

PS11081900025.JPG

PS11081900026.JPG

Source: edaily

Guest mrsheedragon

wondergirlsq.jpg

Wonder girls is on Youtube's recommended music list :D when you click on the icon on the youtube logo, you will see it

Nobody has been lasting for the longest time! Wonder effect

Guest wonderr23

Wondergirls' Yubin is a classy chic girl

2011. 08.19

1313714278_192589.jpg

[TV Daily = Gwon Ji-young journalist] Wondergirls' leader Sunye and rapper Yubin's opposite images attracted the attention of many.

MAC chose Wondergirls' Sunye and Yubin to show this fall's make-up trends such as classic chic, funky and strong feeling which portrays tough love, and dreamy concept for loveable romantic girl.

Wondegirls' Sunye who is known for having an innocent image donned an intense blonde hair and smoky make-up. Her bold and chic eyebrows showed a boyish image.

Yubin on the other hand, who is tanned and has a sexy image was able to showcase her clear skin and turned into a lovely girl. She showed off a different image.

The MAC make-up artist who organized this photoshoot stated, "On this fall's trend, we used exotic make-up concept on global trend icon Wondergirls."

Meanwhile, Wondergirls' Sunye and Yubin's joint photoshoot with Mac and WKorea will be available on September.

Source: TV Daily

Archived