Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest wonderr23

preview of Yumin's photoshoot for WKorea

2r2qgkk.jpg

cr: sunyebaidu

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS11081900023.JPG

2011081909381408641_1.jpg?time=101346

2011081909341784903_1.jpg?time=101737

2011081909315964684_1.jpg?time=101853

2011081900503_5.jpg

2011081909383814013_1.jpg?time=101737

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest QUEENka9

Our girls soo beautiful. Wondergirls for JYP concert, Sohee for Lancome and YuMin for WKorea. Just waiting for the next solo Yeeun photoshoot.

For "TWINs" YUMIN, i love first picture the most. strong charisma appear from both.

Thanks for sharing guys.

for this picture, notice that sunye wearing birthday gift shoe brand TOM from SUNDAY and mindot. so sweet.                         2s6iu.jpg

288245_234898799879057_157305880971683_627131_1149516_o.jpg

Guest MuTHeN

WonderAM (Wonder Girls + 2AM) - So Hot @ JYP Nation Concert In Japan 2011 :D 

http://www.youtube.c...nel_video_title

Wonder Girls - Take It @ JYP Nation Concert In Japan 2011 :D

and the wonderful who received the gift from the girls is so lucky :) 

http://www.youtube.c...nel_video_title

Wonder Girls - Without You @ JYP Nation Concert In Japan 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTQ_MzNHpDo&feature=share

cr : pikeyennt

omo finally i can see pics and fancams ahhaha

really proud with the girls japanese .. they spoke long sentence and so natural ... really good girls !!!!~

and yoomin' Photoshoot !!!~ omg i love it .. they both look hot and can be handsome girls ..hahah

now wait for yenny's photoshoot

Guest yubin4ever

OMG Sunye and Yoobin!!!!! They look AWESOME. How can Sunye look so perfect in every hairstyle and every concept?? Oh I know. Its because she has a perfect face with perfect cheekbones. She looked perfect. As well as Yoobin when she was biting her finger haha. I read a comment saying this should be there new concept and I think the girls could all rock it...Well they can rock anything I think lol

And that Sohee rocknroll pic is really cool. I think this is closer to Sohee's style actually since she always likes to wear dark clothes and be a little edgy. Her eyes stare right through me in that pic....I like it

Thanks for all the JYP nation Japan fancams everyone. I keep trying to find new ones and failing so i really appreciate everyone sharing them.

Guest aloversrendezvous

Ahh, I am so excited and happy to see all these fancams and pictures!  You guys are the best! Thank you for such great finds and translations. :D

Time to see if I can help out! :)

Guest Mia_Mia

omg...omg...omg!...

Man-Sunye or Sunye oppa as the fangirls back in Seoul are calling her is ADAKSDASDJSHDJL! So amazing I cannot describe how perfectly she nailed all three pictures!!!!!!!....androgynous, icy blonde and feiry redhead!... wahhhh :wub:

Yubin...gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!... I have her blonde looks so much!...

khamsamida W korea for the greatest shoot ever with the hottest duo ever YuMin !!!

Sohee.... she looks <3

edit:

i read this on allkpop and this comment is so true of thw W shoot

Sunye is a couture beauty while Yubin is more like a bombshell

Sunye has the best most perfect face- those angles are perfect! (which is why its such a pity that jyp makeup artists keep making mistakes with her makeup!!!!) and looks like a super-model in photoshoots!...she should definitely definitely do more!

Yubin is definitely a 1000% bombshell.... she scorches on each page!... YuMin :wub:

Guest nada95

My link

guess who's far east movement favorite girl group :w00t:

its old tho :phew:

but its the first time i watch it so heeeeeheehehe

big thank you to you all wonderfuls all around the world

Guest Mia_Mia

COSMO!

credit tumblr

tumblr_lq5pw32ROc1r0xfipo1_400.jpg

seeing everyone talking about how Sunye's face is perfect for pictorials and high-fashion.. if only JYPE would let her do more shoots!!.. everyone else sees it why don't they!!

and found Yubin's solo!...so friggin hot

tumblr_lq5qevyyHo1r00wmno1_500.jpg

Guest jcsmark

More of WG for Cosmopolitan!

2011081902.jpg

Credit Nate

It's like magazine day lol. Love all the photos, fancams and updates! Keep em coming!

Archived