Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

there is article about the girls appearing in school text books of different countries like in China and Singapore

"Asian girl group Wonder Girls listed in the textbooks has attracted attention among netizens"

원더걸스, 싱가폴-중국 영어 교과서에 실려 '월드스타' 입증

1313583039_191987.jpg

[티브이데일리=온라인 뉴스팀] 걸그룹 원더걸스가 아시아 교과서에 실려 누리꾼들 사이에 눈길을 끌고 있다.

17일 한 온라인 커뮤니티에는 '원더걸스 중국영어 교과서에 실리다'라는 제목으로 글이 올라왔다.

게시물 속에는 싱가폴, 중국 그리고 한국의 교과서와 문제집에 실린 원더걸스의 사진과 노래 가사의 인증 사진이 게재됐다.

특히 싱가폴 교과서에 실린 원더걸스는 멤버들 이름까지 다 써 있고 '노바디'(nobody) 뮤직비디오의 한 장면이 실려있다. 또 각 나라의 영어 교과서에 실렸다는 점이 눈길을 끈다.

게시물을 접한 누리꾼들은 "원더걸스는 미국도 점령했으니 월드스타다", "'교과서 보기를 원더걸스같이 하라'라는 문구가 대박이다", "이것이 원더걸스의 위엄이다" 등 다양한 반응을 보였다.

한편 원더걸스는 17, 18일 일본의 사이타마 아레나에서 열리는 ‘JYP Nation in Japan’ 콘서트에서 무대를 펼친다.

[티브이데일리=온라인 뉴스팀 news@tvdaily.co.kr/사진=온라인 커뮤니티]

more pics

201108172237281001_1.JPG

201108172238131001_1.JPG

201108172238591001_1.JPG

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well.. i can't justify 2pm's choices but traditionally WG never chooses them either. They always seem to choose Big Bang, Super Junior, CN Blue. I think this was established when WG returned to Korea for 2DT promotions. Sun Ye said in response to 2pm choosing SNSD that they didn't care and that they preferred Super Junior over 2pm.

I know what you mean, but I follow the two groups during Nobody & 10 out of 10 period and the girls have show so so much support for the boys. They did choose 2pm over other boy band before. During 2DT, if it was me who keep hearing your siblings keep choosing your bestfriend over you; you would say that you choose their bestfriend over them too. Even Big bang/Suju show more support and love for the girls than 2pm. I'm not saying this to make a bad name for 2pm but as Wonderful I'm just saying what I seem. Once again I'm jealous, I am jealous that when Suju praise SNSD, Big bang care for 2ne1 . . 2pm what to the girls? 2am & even Miss A show more support and love for the girls.. . . . . I am going to let this drop because honestly no matter what I say I honestly don't want jype to talk to the boys about it. Than when they are on show they keep on mentioning the girls because jype tell them too. -.- it just faking it.

So now I will drop this topic, Sorry Wonderfuls & Hottests if I offended you guys.

1 more important question which JYPE didnt take it seriously, about lightstick/balloon issue. They even make JYPNation lightsticks, so where is our girls lightsticks ??? Wonderfuls always want make burgundy + purple ocean for the girls but how we can do that why JYPE stop distribute it? When the girls perform in various part of the world, if all of the fans can buy ballon + lightstick and hold it, of course everybody pass by will pay attention to them, they will wonder why many ppl wear WGs T-shirt, holding balloon and lightstick.

YES! Jype seriously need to fix this problem. Also the problem with the battery for the light sticks freaking s*ck. Oh god so many problems that need to be address. =/

Anyway I saw some photos of the boys at the concert right now but none of the girls yet. Also I don't think we will be getting fancam did some one comment before that camera aren't allow? So I'm guessing we will only get pictures.

Guest wonderr23

Joo tweeted this! Yubin and Hyerim so pretty!!!!

17일 콘서트 성공!^^내일 공연 보러오시는 Fan 여러분들 기대많이해주세요! 오늘 정말정말 재밌었어요..

Trans: Today's concert was a success!^^To the fans who will attend the concert tomorrow night please expect a lot! Today was really fun..

smfze.jpg

Source: http://twitter.com/#!/JOOJYPE

^^ OMG yubin is a goddess!!!!!! Lim looks cute toooooowub.gif

regarding what taec said he's probably dating Jessica..need to get on krystal good side  

Although sometimes I find the interaction of 2pm-wg as refreshing. They skip the whole praising things that most same company idols do..its like real brother/sister relationship. Where you find  your sibling as irritating rather than supportive, but yeah...I get why WF get upset too

I was reading over my own post and other people's feelings about 2PM and our girls and I started laughing at how serious we were all being. In the end, it doesn't really matter does it? So long as the girls are happy at JYPE, and I think they are, I can't really be greedy for more. Who cares if 2PM doesn't fanboy over our girls, that doesn't make them any less awesome to us! :D

Guest tikamicizia

Who cares if 2PM doesn't fanboy over our girls, that doesn't make them any less awesome to us! :D

this. thank you for ur post.. wg is still awesome with or without their support.. fighting everyone don't be too upset with that

I haven't seen this posted yet.

At least WG isn't blocked here. There are a couple other pics of 2AM & 2PM at the source.

lol What is JYP wearing???????

RVsmV.jpg

Source: http://www.oricon.co...c/2000862/full/

- - - - - - - - -

Japanese bloggers are starting to post the concert set list, but I've yet to come across a full one.

None of them appear that familiar with the songs outside those of the 2 JYPE boybands, from what I sense.

Bummer....

I just saw some photos (none of our girls though) and I guess they once again perform 2pm without you with the girls (Yoobin, & Ye eun) :) So just maybe that it still be the same somewhat playlist. I'm just dying to see what the girls wearing ^.^

Anyway Wonderfuls we guys are the best, even though we are bother and upset. I'm glad we were mature to talk about any of these topic without bashing. It was nice see to read all your thoughts and opinion.

Update on the planned JYP documentary.

Premiere telecast: Sept 9 (Thu Fri) 8pm-9pm

Repeat telecast: Sept 24 (Sat) 6pm-7pm

MUSIC ON! TV

*I think he got the weekday wrong. 9/9 is on a Friday (金 in kanji). 木 means Thursday.

oQvz1.jpg

Guest jcsmark

Jo Kwon and JYP ladies in the first poster. Then Sohee with oneday in the second poster :)

8zjjx.jpg

Credit bbgtysd@twitter

6d417af7tw1dk8o5hy7a8j.jpg

706149begw1dk8otiydnvj.jpg

Credit weibo

WG joined missA & 2PM for a second, tango version of 'Without U'.

The 3 groups also performed 'Heartbeat' (2PM sang initially in Japanese) & finished by doing the pyramid.

Cr: fiona_ji @ Baidu  2pm组合吧

Guest wonderful ♡

WG sang 'Nobody', one english song(?), one ballad song(?), 2DT english, So Hot english, Nobody english.. JWF said in the 2nd part of Nobody, HyeLim suddenly sang in Korean while others in English^^

From Wonderfuls Cafe @ FB.

lol Lim! Cute mistake :3

Guest Mia_Mia

oh japanese jyp nation fans are great!... I see a sea of blue jyp nation lightsticks, which is better than just carrying individual fanclub lightsticks...

talking about lightsticks, k-wonderfuls should really question JYPE why they just stopped stocking the lighsticks!... there are many wonderfuls even today who are waiting to get the queen lightstick and I remember k-wonderfuls had complained about the quality of lightsticks back then, 3 years later and still no update!!

thanks for all the updates everyone. :)

edit:

I saw this on twitter!

reading fanaccount of jypconcert.it seems Wondergirls's japanese skillz are the best lmao

edit 2:

WonderGirls and 2am sang 'So Hot' during today's JYPnation concert omg

Guest MuTHeN

【WG】I wanna,Tell me,2DT(Eng ver.),【WG+2AM】So Hot【WG】Take It?,Nobody ・・・・ To Be Continued....”

@Mia_mia I read it too LooL

I think their Japanese skill ranking 1.WG,2.JYPark,2AM(Kwon,Changmin),3.2PM_____ LOL=p

Cr : @Miyuki0610

Guest Mia_Mia

^

haha.... all of us twitter stalking right now.

But I'm not even surprised, I learned long ago never to be surprised the awesomeness that is the Wonder Girls. They can do anything!

1228547575_f0080504_491b34f6b4170.gif

Guest yubin4ever

Ohh I AM SO HAPPY they performed "Take It"!! I never get to hear this song performed too much.

And 2am with WG doing So hot?? I cant wait to see Jo Kwon and Sunye performing together :D

Archived