Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest makihiro

I am happy that Sun, Yenny and Binnie will be feature on a magazine too..Wonder Effect really lives on :)

@Mia_Mia, I hope they are associated with MAC or maybe it will be just a photo shoot that will feature them using MAC products and not really models for the brand..anyway, whatever it is I am happy for the girls :)

Anyway, reminder Wonderfuls please post properly on Ellen's Channel let us not flood her channel...Hmm, it will be cool too if we can have an explanation as to why we want wonder girls to be on her show..

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jcsmark

Photo of Sohee for Lancôme's 'Vision of Beauties' pictorial!

원더걸스 소희, 무결점의 도자기 피부 과시 '완벽해~'

Wonder Girls' Sohee, Flawless Porcelain Skin, Flaunts 'Perfect'

20110811soheeforlancome.jpg

원더걸스 소희, 흑발+도자기 피부 ‘미모폭발’

원더걸스 소희가 도자기 피부를 뽐냈다.

최근 각종 온라인 게시판에 소희의 도자기 피부 뷰티화보가 공개돼 화제가 됐다. 이 소희의 화보는 코스메틱 브랜드 랑콤의 '비전오브뷰티' 화보로 순백의 도자기 피부를 자랑하고 있어 네티즌들의 감탄을 자아내고 있다.

소희는 랑콤 '비지오네르[LR2412 4%]'의 뷰티비전 캠페인인 ‘아름다움에 대한 새로운 비전’이라는 콘셉트로 진행된 화보촬영에서 여인의 향기가 물씬 느껴지면서도 당당한 아우라와 완벽한 피부결을 자랑해 현장에 모든 촬영스태프들로부터 극찬을 받았다는 후문이다.

특히 흑발의 헤어와 도자기피부는 완벽한 조화를 이루며 여신포스와 함께 카리스마의 정석을 보여주고 있어 보는이들로 하여금 탄성을 자아내게 했다.

이번 랑콤의 ‘비전오브뷰티’ 100인의 뷰티비전 나누기 캠페인에서 소희는 “주위 사람들과 함께하는 아름다움이 저의 뷰티비전 이에요"라고 자신의 뷰티비전을 밝혀 눈길을 끌었다.

사진을 접한 네티즌들은 “너무 아름다워요”, “이렇게 예뻐도 되나요”, “얼굴에서 빛이 나네”, “미모포텐 폭발”, “진정 소희가 맞나요?”, “비지오네르를 쓰는 연예인들은 모두 여신으로 변신하는군요”등 뜨거운 반응을 보여주고 있다.

한편 이번 캠페인에는 좀처럼 공식석상에 모습을 나타내지 않는 문화계 인사를 비롯해 원더걸스 소희, 김윤아, 2NE1씨엘, 연기자 최화정, 발레리나 김주원, 포토그래퍼 조선희, 아나운서 정지영, 음악감독 박칼린 등 대한민국의 대표 셀러브리티들과 오피니언 리더들이 참여해 화제를 모으고 있다.

Credit http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20110811/39458256/1

Guest onedaymaniac

^sohee lancome news is all over the k-search engine!

@sunyebaidu

KWDFs received a signature from Sunye + A backview pic of Sunye /

韩饭要到闵的签名+闵的背影1P (cr: wondercuty)

f2dCU.jpg

iYR3p.jpg

cr:wondercuty

Guest hrmmmhum

^ Man, you guys are so quick!

It's kind of funny because the first comment on this page is about when Sohee's pictorial will come out ^^

Is WG or Sohee stalking our thread? hahahaha

Jane commented:

JANEyjK JANE

아 소희 대박 “@followWG: Sohee! yfrog.com/gzulapqwj”

JANEyjK JANE

Ah Sohee daebak“@followWG: Sohee! yfrog.com/gzulapqwj”

^ I agree!!!

Yubin and Changmin are tweeting each other:

2AMCHANGMIN LEE CHANG MIN

@WGyubin 궁금해 궁금해!!!ㅋ

48 minutes ago

WGyubin Yubin Kim

@2AMCHANGMIN ㅎㅎㅎ 저 랑 선예랑 찍었는데 완전 다른모습에 서로 깜놀~

I'm waiting for yubina_dotcom @Twitter's translation

EDIT:

yubina_dotcom @ Twitter's translation:

@yubina_dotcom 유빈아닷컴

when we saw each other, we were surprised at our completely different image @WGyubin: 2AMCHANGMIN ㅎㅎㅎ 저 랑 선예랑 찍었는데 완전 다른모습에 서로 깜놀~

27 minutes ago

@yubina_dotcom 유빈아닷컴

I'm curious!! k @2AMCHANGMIN: @WGyubin 궁금해 궁금해!!!ㅋ

31 minutes ago

I really really love this video! I didn't know so much about their friendship, but they're really adorable...

Seulong.. Yoobin's No.1 Fanboy

CR - xoxoyoobin@youtube

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm happy Sohee is choosed for Lancome! I love the video and everything she said. She is so mature.. It's so interesting.. It would be even better if she wasn't shy, because what she says is always interesting so she should speak more ^^ Anyway, for the picture, she looks amazing. There's no doubt, her beauty is UNIQUE =)

and why I'm not surprised Thunder choose Sohee as fashionista? =P I think he likes Sohee just as much as Heechul, he's just shy so he doesn't express it a lot, but he still talked about her many times and he seems to think about her..a lot XD Thunder is also a loyal Sohee fanboy =)

Oh, these lucky K-Wonderfuls who met 2SUN.. My 2 favorite members.. so jealous right now!! *TT__TT* XD

and it's Sunye's birthday soon!! =D OMG!!

Also, I wrote some comments on Ellen's Youtube. I really wish she'll invite WG. The reasons are so obvious.. They're the only KPOP group who'll debut in US very soon.. They can ALL speak english (good for interviews).. They have songs in english that they can sing.. They are all nice.. They need exposure.. They made so many sacrifices to debut in US.. They work hard for more than 2 years until now.. They really really deserve it.. I can already see them on the show! Only them..

and I'm happy to know that Sunye/Yubin/Yeeun will have photoshoot, and also WG all together.. It's this month!! =D Nice!! I need more WG, always!! ^^

Guest yubin4ever

^ Man, you guys are so quick!

It's kind of funny because the first comment on this page is about when Sohee's pictorial will come out ^^

Is WG or Sohee stalking our thread? hahahaha

Jane commented:

^ I agree!!! (

Yubin and Changmin are tweeting each other:

I'm waiting for yubina_dotcom @Twitter's translation

I could help a little bit with the Yubin translations for now.

The general gist is:

Changmin tweeted to Yubin: Im wondering, Im wondering (I guess about the new photoshoot she and Sunye did)

Yoobin responded back: Me and Sunye took some pictures. Its a totally different image. We will be surprised

Sohee looks AMAZING by the way in that new photo. I feel like shes looking right at me haha. Oh and everyone please dont forget to vote for the wonder girls on http://www.youtube.com/THEELLENSHOW. If our girls can get on this show, i honestly think they will BREAK into America. Ellen is just the show that can get our girls noticed in America and help make all their efforts worth it =)

And I was also thinking the Bruno Mars song was previously recorded because during the interview I remember Lim saying a couple of times that the WG "chose this song because...." and i was thinking, i thought us fans chose it for you? haha. But what ever the case, I still LOVE it and listen to it almost everyday lol

Guest hrmmmhum

I could help a little bit with the Yubin translations for now.

The general gist is:

Changmin tweeted to Yubin: Im wondering, Im wondering (I guess about the new photoshoot she and Sunye did)

Yoobin responded back: Me and Sunye took some pictures. Its a totally different image. We will be surprised

Thanks! Your translations helped since they're a bit more detailed :)

I edited my post on the last page with the translations, but I think it might have been missed since it's on a different page.

Here's yubina_dotcom @ Twitter 's translations:

@yubina_dotcom 유빈아닷컴

when we saw each other, we were surprised at our completely different image @WGyubin: 2AMCHANGMIN ㅎㅎㅎ 저 랑 선예랑 찍었는데 완전 다른모습에 서로 깜놀~

35 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@yubina_dotcom 유빈아닷컴

I'm curious!! k @2AMCHANGMIN: @WGyubin 궁금해 궁금해!!!ㅋ

39 minutes ago

Wonder Girls’ Sohee for Lancome’s ‘Vision of Beauty’

by VITALSIGN on August 11, 2011 at 12:52 am

20110811_sohee_lancome.jpg

Wonder Girls‘ Sohee recently showed off a sophisticated look for Lancome’s ‘Vision of Beauty‘ photoshoot.

With her pure white skin and and cat-like eyes, Sohee drew admiration from all those who viewed her shots. She’s definitely proven that she isn’t the little ‘Omona!’ girl anymore, as she exudes the confident aura of a girl ready to grow up and become a woman.

For its campaign, cosmetics brand Lancome asked the endorsing stars about their personal ‘vision of beauty’. Sohee had said, “Being with the people around us is what I consider beautiful.”

Source + Photos: OSEN via Nate

Cr: allkpop

EDIT:

More of yubina_dotcom @ Twitter 's tweet translations:

@yubina_dotcom 유빈아닷컴

babyyyyyy see u hopefully sometime this week? Haha miss u!!♥ QT @ginachoi87: @WGyubin babyyyyyy see u hopefully sometime this week? Haha 보고싶다구!!♥

^ Gina Choi -- that's G.NA by the way! ^^

Guest brendiaz

Just saw this

My link

our girls ranked at number 8....

and the other ranked #1

my opinion:

There are two kinds of popularity:

1) Number of true FANS.

2) Number of knowledgeable people - it means they're not a fan of any group or kpop itself but they are AWARE, they know this certain person or group.

Number 1 < Number 2

rolleyes.gif

Guest ah_mui

^Exactly.

As far as I know, WG are the only girl group who has the support and respect from fans of the biggest boy groups: Cassies, Elfs, VIPs, etc... ;)

On a side note, I cannot express how excited I am to see the girls' pictorials! :w00t: They always bring something unique to the table.

Got info from K-WF, the latter's subject for his/her topic was "This is true,it's not a lie"

The fan has a friend that is now a JYPe's trainee.... The trainee said :

After all the photoshoots/magazine things is finished, their activities in Korea will be started soon (around September).. The comeback will be the same way as 2DT promotion, after they do activities in Korea.. They'll return  to US for the US album (will be released too)...

And the trainee also said that Miss A's 'LOVE ALONE' was originally meant for WG's US song, but the song was traded with Miss A instead...

Looks like all JYPe artists are buzy taking photoshoot for magazines and etc, yesterday Miss A's Suzy has a photo session with High Cut.. YooMin for MAC and W Korea.. no wonder the fans saw Suzy hanging around with 2SUN ^^

Guest Wonder_S

^^^ hmmft is that relevant or what? what are the basing on here?... and how come justin bieber(i think he had more fans and acknowledge around the world) lost ...

BTW i am new here(long time ninja)  WONDERFUL 4ever ^^

Guest nambo07

^^ if what the KWF said was true, then judging from 'Love Alone's' genre--i think there is a high possibility the new song is going to have a more modern feel as opposed to the usual retro theme. im excited!

& sohee's photoshoot is stunning as usual :)

^^ I always thought miss A's love alone sound so mainstream us-ish! I thought..hmm..why didnt they give this song to wg instead? I mean..love alone wont make it big in korea..its not their taste. 

I'll just my faith on the girls..the new songs will be more of a us audience taste...

Guest seulgi&siwonlovers

Got info from K-WF, the latter's subject for his/her topic was "This is true,it's not a lie"

The fan has a friend that is now a JYPe's trainee.... The trainee said :

After all the photoshoots/magazine things is finished, their activities in Korea will be started soon (around September).. The comeback will be the same way as 2DT promotion, after they do activities in Korea.. They'll return  to US for the US album (will be released too)...

And the trainee also said that Miss A's 'LOVE ALONE' was originally meant for WG's US song, but the song was traded with Miss A instead...

Does that mean Wonder Girls are only going to do 2 week of promotion?!?!? D: and i actually was hoping for the full-length one. oh well it's better than nothing. WG FTW. <3

Guest onedaymaniac

jype have conducted a questionnaire session with k-wfs.

there's bout 15 questions and among the issues are

about sunmi,the new album,american promo,their worsen style?

it's gonna take around a week before jype answered it.

please check wonderholic for more.(and someone please translate it...)

and this,it's originally wg vs snsd individual cf?

i just put the wg here

GqQgj.jpg

cr:wonderholic

Sunye update at Official Wonderful Cafe (110811)

원더풀 원더풀~~~~~~~~~

사랑하는 원더풀 식구들 선예입니다^^

아~ 굉장히 오랜만이라 너무너무 죄송하네요! 하하

더운 날시에 건강은 잘 챙기고 계신가요?^^

저희도 지금은 한국에 잠시 들어와 있습니다.

곧 네이션 콘서트를 위해서 일본으로 가는데요^^

처음으로 일본에 가서 하는 공연이라 굉장히 설레네요 하하하

한국에서 응원 많이 해 주실거죠?!

저희도 얼른 한국에서 공연하면서 여러분 만날 기회 많이 가졌으면 좋겠습니다!

그치만 조급해 하지 않고 즐거운 소망을 품고 그 날을 함께 기대하길 바래요ㅎㅎ

새롭게 태어난 원더풀 탄생을 다시 한 번 축하 드리구요!

8월 21일 네이버 결식아동돕기 밥차행사에 많은 참여 기다릴게요 ㅎㅎ

원더풀도 그 날 그곳에서 볼 수 있는 분들 계시겠죠?^^

기대기대합니다!

그럼 오늘 하루도 기쁘고 평안하게 마무리 하시길 바랄게요!

축복하고 사랑해요 원더풀~

감사합니다^^

민리다.

출처-원더걸스 공식 팬카페 원더풀

Wonderful Wonderful ~~~~~~~~~

My love WonderFul families, this is Sunye^^

Ahhhh~ It's been a quite very long time,, I'm very very sorry! Ha Ha

In this warm/hot weather, did you guys take a good care of yourself here?^^

We are also now back in Korea for awhile.

Soon, we are going to have Nation concert in Japan

First time having and going to perform in Japan, I feel very quite nervous/thrilled hahaha

You will cheer a lot for us from Korea right?!

We also hope to perform quickly in Korea and to have a lot of opportunity to meet you guys!

But not in a rushing way, I hope to have an enjoyable time, I was hoping and expecting for that day where we are together Ha ha

New born WonderFul (the birth of WonderFul) *referring to the new united Official WonderFul Cafe site that was opened a month ago a.k.a merging with Byulha* Once again, congratulation!

I am expecting a lot of participation for the August 21, Naver (a rice tea ceremony?) to help underprivileged children event Ha Ha

I'm sure I can see some WonderFuls at that day too right?

I'm looking forward to it!

Well, I wish you could finish your day today with a joyful and peaceful day!

Blessed and loved WonderFul~

Thank you^^

Min Leader

Sorry for any mis-translated

sweatingbullets.gif

Wow, they're korean comeback is soon? I really hope the rumor is true. Hopefully it's not as short as 2DT (a two week span) I was hoping for more of a two months long, but either way two weeks or two months I'm really glad the girls will finally be able to come back on the korean stage.

Sohee's pictorial is gorgeous, I love her stunning look. I really hope more pictures will be released! I wonder what concept cosmo would give the girls? Ahas, cosmo is usually more of the sexy type so I'm really looking forward to see the girls in a more mature concept then all the pictorials they had before during 2008.

Archived