Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest r1988

Wonder Girls’ Sunye enjoys a spring day in Central Park

20110508_sunyecentralpark_01-600x570.jpg

The Wonder Girls have had the unmatchable opportunity of preparing for their American debut while residing in New York City, and from attending fashion shows to enjoying street performances, it looks like the ladies are making the most of their time in the city!

On May 6, leader Sunye tweeted a photo from Central Park on a spring day. Admiring the brilliant green foliage arched over the walkways, she comments, “Thank God so much for this amazing nature and peace.. :)

20110508_sunyecentralpark_02.jpg

Many fans commented on the beauty of the park; one unabashedly replied, “Wanna have a date with you there!“

Credit: AIIKPOP

its a good thing that the girls are enjoying their time before their comeback

Guest r1988

Im not sure but I think wonder girls was chosen as the most popular group in Hong Kong?!

원더걸스, 홍콩 음악시상식서 최고 인기그룹 선정tn_1304917562_-875907936_0.jpg

5인 걸 그룹 원더걸스가 홍콩에서 뜨거운 인기를 실감했다.

원더걸스는 최근 홍콩 공영방송 RTHK(Radio Television Hong Kong)이 실시한 인터내셔널 뮤직 어워즈 내 2개 분야 수상자 명단에 이름을 올렸다.

원더걸스는 '노바디'의 대히트로 인해 마룬 파이브, 블랙 아이드 피스 등 세계적인 그룹 및 밴드를 제치고 최고 인기 그룹으로 선정되는 영광을 누렸다.

또 원더걸스는 톱10 인터내셔널 골드 송 부문에도 뽑혀 세계적인 스타들과 어깨를 나란히 했다. 저스틴 비버의 '베이비', 어셔의 'OMG' 등도 수상자 명단에 올랐다.

현재 원더걸스는 미국과 한국을 오가며 새 음반 작업에 한창이다. 지난 달에는 말레이시아 쿠알라룸프르에서 열린 세계적인 자동차 경주대회 '포뮬러원(F1)' 콘서트 무대에 올라 현지 팬들의 뜨거운 환호를 받기도 했다.

tn_1304917563_-875566178_1.jpg

here is the link to the article

http://news.nate.com/view/20110509n12541

Guest qoxie

^

WG won a pair of RTHK (Radio Hong Kong) International Pop Poll Awards the other day.

- - - - - - - - -

Mark PD seems to hint he will join WG in New York soon.

Mnet/MAMA producer You Ill Han joked(?) about coming along too.

I don't think they are involved in WG's MV shoot, although the latter has experience. (Sohee had tweeted ahead to him last year about anticipating their collaboration. For either 'LoveSick" or for MAMA, not sure which one.)

But it looks like Mnet will cover the girls' upcoming comeback in some capacity. Maybe another TV series -- JYP had said  at the Pivot Conference that he's developing 2 such shows for 2011.

Difficult to interpret the Chinese fan translations (too conversational), so apologies if I got the context wrong.

1J7yA.jpg

Sohee: @Yutchcock Of course! Hey - Manhattan free & easy??!!

You Ill Han: @WGsohee @wgmarkpd Sohee if I come too, will you welcome me?? KK

Yeeun: Usher....♥♥♥♥♥

Jane: @WGsohee Typical of an 18 year old

Jane: @WGsohee Dunno what I would've done if it was me *worried*

Sohee: @JANEyjk I just went to see Usher. Waited & waited & gave up. Almost climbed onstage myself -KK

[skipped Sohee's exchanges with 2PM Taecyeon, Junho]

Jane: @WGsohee I wish I am a mother for today too.. A hot mama called to go onstage

Sohee: @WGMARKPD Didn't we hold a house party when we were first in New York -KK I became DJ Mark's plaything! TT TT Hwaiting-*

Mark PD: @WGsohee We promised to (make? eat?) cream spaghetti... I'm gonna be there! Looking forward to Sohee's cream spaghetti~ Heading to New York after [finishing] this program?!?! ^__^*

Sohee: Usher Usher -*******

Yoobin: Ah, Usher jjiang. Akon also jiang

Yoobin: @faryoung Unni~~ Please come to New York quickly TT

Hwa Young: @WGyubin @jungeo1004 Me too!!! KK I miss the youngest the most~~~!!!! TT

Yoobin: @jungeo1004 I miss you too!!!!

Eun Ok: @WGyubin KK I miss you!!!

Guest qoxie

JYP is currently giving his speech in Switzerland.

Some attendees are tweeting what he said on twitter:

http://search.twitter.com/search?q=jyp

Plus this apparent announcement.

Guess WG's networking at the Stevie Wonder/Monster Cable/CES event in Vegas has paid off!

Nick Cannon ('America's Got Talent' host, Mariah Carey's hubby) was there, as I recall.

rIwqk.jpg

Guest valentino_rossi46

martina_lacey Martina Lacey

@slrigrednow the Wonder Girls are going to be starring in a movie that is about them performing in the Apollo theatre in New York

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

--------

Not sure whether Sun ye went to concert wt the girls and Jane, all of them becam fangirls lol, so enthusiastic

Yubin twitter translation from yubdot

Ah.... i can say Usher jjang, also akon jjang @WGyubin: 아.... 그냥 어셔 짱 akon도 짱

unnie~~ come to newyork quickly ㅠ @WGyubin: @faryoung 으흐흐흐 언니이~이 ~ 뉴욕 빨리와요 ㅠ

Sun Mi twitter translation from @sunmijjang

Sun mi shows her friendship with Coed Su Mi (@leesumi00) XD

kkkk mimimimi sumi sunmi mimimimimimimimi kkkkkkk / "@leesumi00: @mimimimi0502 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 미미미미 수미 선미 미미미미미미미미미미미미미미미미미미미미미미미미미미 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

ah it's really funny till i feel like dying!! sumi unnie hello kkkkk ah just funny kkkk always kkkk / @mimimimi0502: @leesumi00 아 진짜 웃겨죽겠네!! 수미언니 안냥 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아 막 웃기네 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 자꾸 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I followed you, because of you guys I feel like my stomach is cut open ....daebak / " @hotchicks81: @mimimimi0502 나 팔뤄하고 간다 나 너네들땜에 배 찢어질거같어 ....대박 "

hahaha me too I almost died laughing!! / " @mimimimi0502 : @hotchicks81 하하하 저도 웃겨죽을거같아요!! "

Satomi unnie I'm sunmi! hehe / " @mimimimi0502 : @Satomiandrimi 사토미언니 선미에요! 히히 "

Trans: special talents??? / " @mimimimi0502: 주특기??? "

Guest qoxie

A MOVIE??????

Seems too good to be true, after WG toiling so hard to win over American investors amid overwhelming skepticism.

I really want to see JYP's speech now.

Apparently WG is a hit with the audience floor too, according to a spot survey there.

LqQIc.gif

EP3Ka.gif

Guest r1988

MSAdvertising

32% going for Lady Gaga as preferred celebrity followed by The WonderGirls 28% to be the face of next campaign survey#FOM audience

Guest i.said.goodbye

I hope the Wonder Girls starring in their own movie is true!!!

Gosh this news is making me so excited :D

Guest lexp

Liqiongying Amanda

@

@martina_lacey can u give us more details? OMG The Wonder Girls Movie?

16 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

in reply to ↑

@martina_lacey

Martina Lacey

@Liqiongying I am writing a news story about it. I will post the link when it is live.

Guest qoxie

New buzz on Twitter.

No source mentioned so I won't attribute who sent this. But it is being retweeted.

ijPKU.gif

- - - - - - - -

Meanwhile, some FOM folks are tweeting links to the 2DT comeback stage (Music Bank, if correct).

The one with the massive studio fanchants ^^

l8eo2.gif

psh0l.gif

Guest r1988

OMG I hope lady gaga collaboration is true

JYPnation and our sunmi are all tweeting the same thing

주특기?

Guest qoxie

Crazier & crazier.... lol

Kpop fans are currently trending worldwide by tweeting their fave KPOP VOCALIST.

ELFs are taking the lead, but there are some shoutouts for WG too.

(Doesn't matter who is namechecked -- whole group or individual member -- as long as 'KPOP VOCALIST' is part of the message,)

N13fy.gif

Guest wonderr23

WTH Lady Gaga and 2YE collab???!! I hope this is true! I managed to find the source of this tweet and it came from Olesya Nikolas. I don't know who the hell she is but what i do know is that talkshow host Ellen Degeneres is following her.

6tgyme.png

Guest valentino_rossi46

OMG I hope lady gaga collaboration is true

JYPnation and our sunmi are all tweeting the same thing

I think it is the hint for MissA comeback. They will comeback soon, so maybe it's their new song or new album title? Because JYP nation often gave some hints when their artist comeback

According to Sunmijjang translation, it means" Special talent"

--------

Btw, Yubin tweet to Kim hwa young and asked her go to NY, maybe Kim Hwa Young will go to NY soon to practice new dance wt the girls ? With Mark PD will go to NY soon, a big project is really really near <3

-----

@wonderr23: i checked @whatkey, and she tweet about Super Junior members who are trending on twitter too, and i briefly read her tweet, she tweet about many issues ( Singapore election, katy perry, paul mc cartney engaged,Australian boxing legend ...) i feels like she mentioned every issue which is trending. Then I checked Ellen Degeneres twitter, she follows 48,555 people, and Ellen even follows @followwg too. So maybe she just random follows @whatkey

Therefore, @whatkey maybe just spread the rumor

Guest wonderr23

^

yeah just noticed that too... She tweeted a lot of random things. -___-

BTW JY has been receiving a lot of positive feedbacks from the attendees of his speech. Some even called him the Asian Simon Cowell! Seriously how cool is that? I think he's more than just a musician. He knows how enterprise and business works!

Guest wonderful ♡

All of JYP Nation seem to be tweeting the same thing, "주특기" except for WG. Joo tweeted it along with this picture:

qh8elz.jpg

Hmm wonder what it could be...

Guest wonderr23

^

i know it reads juteugi but the meaning is kind of an acronym of some sort! so i asked a korean friend. She said that it might be a duet by Joo and Lee Teuk! 주(Joo) and 특(teuk). Maybe Joo and Lee Teuk will have a duet?

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^ It's a blur photo of SJ Leeteuk

@Wonderr23: Ye ur explaination seems right, i read it as Ju Teuk Ki, then see Sunmijjang translated as "Special talent" so i think it will be MissA song title, but now it seems Joo will comeback before MissA, and she will collaborate wt Lee Teuk, so she tweet his photo, and she is the first one who tweet "주특기"

Except Sun Mi, other girls havent tweet it yet, maybe they are not in Korea now so they havent known the tweeting hint game amongs JYP nation yet, so they havent participated lol

Archived